The Ingham Family #97 97 threads about you and your dysfunctional family so far.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go 🍿🍿 hope it doesn't disappoint.

- Another clickbait title.

- Lazy has a full face of make up. Must have been to b&m.

- Considering Isla is supposed to be this really intelligent child, her writing is pretty messy for an 8 year old.

- Cannot cope with the hair.

- "nobody in our family has shots" ok Sarah, hun. Bet you had a few last night after the backlash.

- Bet little bratty Gretta is loving all the plastic cups.

- "Don't put all the blues in the same place" Sarah then puts all the reds in the same place...

- Really?! Isabelle playing with something that is suitable for a toddler. It's no wonder she gets so much hassle at school.

- Still waiting for the beer brewing. All I can see is a few cups filled with water and food colouring. Didn't creepy say they were doing something "mega" (or something along those lines) at the end of yesterday's vlog?

- Prinny looking fed up. Probably wants a walk.

- Why is Isla drinking it? I understand Jace drinking it, but Isla? Really?

- Esme knows how to make the perfect beer. Must have learnt that from the Dixon side of the family. For a family that "don't drink", their kids don't half know a lot about alcohol.

- I seriously cannot watch Esme with those braids.

- Lazy acting like a Pinterest mum. Unfortunately she's still a chavvy scumbag who sells her kids.

- No outro, no rant. Bet the rant for edited out 😉
Love your post. How are you and how is the baby doing? Hope all’s going well

Reactions: 5
THE GIRLS BREWING BEER IN OUR BACK GARDEN!

Someone puts porridge into a bowl. Isla does work. Lazy hopes we're having a good day and are feeling good for getting into a school routine. it's Monday morning and they're getting back into full on home schooling. Lazy would be one of those teachers the kids always take the piss out of. The girls' teachers called do see if they need help but they don't. Isla is doing maths. She's already done biology. Isabelle is doing chemistry. Esme and Isabelle's work is online. They have to log in by 9:30 and the teacher is watching that the whole class is doing work. Jace is still in his pyjamas. Lazy is about to take him out of the kitchen and get him dressed. Then Lazy will set up an activity they're going to do in the garden. Isla's teacher told them to do as much or as little as she wants but Isla loves work.:rolleyes:

Jace has brought a cushion into the kitchen and Lazy says Creepy will go mad. Jace walks over to the washing machine and Lazy asks if he's hungry.:rolleyes:

Isla says she's done science, maths and english. Now she's doing a poster on dinosaurs. Lazy says she's busting out the work. Isla names some dinosaurs and tells us a dinosaur fact.:rolleyes:

Isabelle has finished doing her work for the day. She's out in the garden and says it's a lovely day. Isabelle went to the garage and load of balls popped out because of the tent they made the other day and then she had to run after Jace.:rolleyes:

It's a lovely day and Creepy says it would be harder if the weather wasn't like this. He crouches down next to Jace, who is playing with orbees. Creepy cleans the tuff tray.:rolleyes:

Esme is eating her lunch She's done her work and Lazy says they're going to do something fun today.:rolleyes:

Lazy is setting up the activity for the girls. They're doing it on the tuff tray. She has been asked for ideas of what you can do with them. She made the ideas up in her head but is sure there are ideas online. In the party box there were plastic cups and shot glasses. She's not sure why they were in there, she probably used them for jelly or something. Lazy has filled the glasses with water. They'll also be using scales. Lazy will add food colouring to the cups and the girls will have fun with it making cocktails. Isla adds food colouring.:rolleyes:

Footage of the girls adding food colouring to water. Jace knocks over one of the cups and then drinks from one. Prinny lays on the grass.

Isabelle says her and the girl are playing brewing beer in the garden. Esme shows us a tutorial of how to make it and then drinks it before spitting it out and says it's disgusting.:rolleyes:

Lazy says Jace is having his nap. The girls started screaming and it was because of a wasp. Lazy says Esme's drink actually looks like a beer. Lazy says they will do the pasta idea tomorrow. They're trying to use things they have around the house. Lazy didn't think Esme and Isabelle would be as interested as they were. Lazy is going to do some ifam store orders for a couple of hours. There's 30 pages of orders to go through and she rolls her eyes.:rolleyes:

Creepy and Esme are outside. He says Esme's hair is savage. They're getting their exercise time on the estate. Isla has gone to get her ipod and heelies.

Timelapse of skating and Lazy kissing Jace.:sick:

Creepy is hoovering the kitchen and Jace is using his toy hoover. Lazy says 'like father like son'. Creepy says 'good boy'. When he saw Creepy hoovering he ran to get his own.:rolleyes:

Creepy tells us that everyone is excited because they're about to go out and look for the Space x Starlink satellite. It's passing over between 21:57 and 10:03 from south west to east. It's a clear night tonight and Creepy's alarm goes off. Creepy films a light and says it's most likely a star. He says there's lots of light pollution.:rolleyes:

No proper vlog ending, just the clip of Lazy and Jace earlier with 'Goodnight ifam. See you tomorrow at 5pm'

End of vlog

Bit of a weird ending. No real footage of the evening and now ending. Oh dear I bet there were a very lot of tension in the Ingham household last night after they googled what cultural appropriation is. 😁

Lazy1.PNG
lazy.PNG
Creepy1.PNG
Creepy.PNG
Lazy2.PNG
Creepy3.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Of course it's Sarah's very own idea the tuff tray activity of mixing water and colourings together.
It's a well used simple science/sensory activity used regularly in childcare.

Everything has to be her idea, her own design, her own business, her own chocolate, her own wine...

She's so full of herself acting like fecking supermum because she's put water in plastic shot glasses 🙄 "30 pages of orders to do for you Ifam" said while rolling her eyes like it's an inconvenience to her.
There are 2 adults in that house, the 14 year old is seen parenting the girls and Jace more than you Lazy, packing up a few notebooks and pens isn't exactly hard work. She has no excuse not to be organised and up to date with orders imo.
I'm a preschool teacher those are preschool activities she's doing too old for the girls and too young for Jace. She uses materials that are choking hazards to a toddler, like water beads and those sorting transportation and that family sorting toy. I had to take that family sorting toy out of my classroom of 3s and 4s because of the choking hazard. Those water beads for sure are a choking hazard. Full of bacteria too. I'm sure she doesn't clean them either. I clean them after every use when I use them in my class. Seriously she's mixing colors with girls that age? Those kids are going to be so harassed going back to school

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was expecting a good rant but all we got was a very lot boring😀. I’ve got a daughter Izzy’s age and there is no way she would sit at a table,made for a toddler and play with water. Either Izzy’s is made to do it for the cameras or she really is that immature. And that was an abrupt ending. I wonder why 😂. Lazy and creepy must have had their work cut out reading all them comments on last nights vlog.
When I was 15 many moons ago, three friends and myself volunteered through our school to visit elderly patients who had no visitors in hospital. We baked cakes to take with us and went shopping for the ladies who often needed toiletries etc. Isabelle is almost that age and is playing around with water like a nursery school pupil.

Furthermore, we have on Lazy’s authority that Brat Isla is particularly bright and learned. It appears this is a figment on Lazy’s overactive imagination. She appeared to be colouring in apples on a tree and her handwriting was atrocious. This was in the name of ‘biology’.

GOD HELP THESE POOR KIDS

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi Sarah,

Just had a thought.....If controversy makes you more cash then would now not be an absolutely tip top time to answer the accusations levelled at your husband?

Just think of the extra views!

Also there’s a fair few accusations which means that it’ll take ages = more ad revenue!

Sounds like a plan?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My daughter was just looking through Isabelle’s sassy belle channel
and commented on the thumbnail on one of her vlogs from 2 yrs ago so pre-allegations.

Firstly she was shocked at how wide Isabelle’s mouth was and then she jokingly asked what was around her mouth.
I said toothpaste.
She replied Well I think the peados were imagining it was something more than just toothpaste.
I was like 😬😬😬 then 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
They let him stay on YouTube after he asked 16 and 17 year old fans to go nude swimming with him when his wife was asleep. And they let him stay on YouTube after he told a suicidal 18 year old fan to come and film him skating to feel a lot better (rather than suggest she ring one of the mental health charity numbers). And they let him stay on YouTube after he said to a 19 year old he had just met at Alton Towers that it was a shame he wasn't staying another night there because they could have 'hooked up at midnight'. He can do what the hell he likes, nothing will ever take him off YouTube.
Oh my god, he didn’t ask a suicidal girl to film him skating, did he?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Honestly the more I think about it, maybe they were the reason that Isabelle went to therapy. Especially when all of the allegations about Chris came out, Isabelle and people at her school would have far more understanding of it than children Isla and Esme's age. If I was any of those kids, especially Isabelle and Esme, I would dread going to school every day, I do feel sorry for them.
My daughter was just looking through Isabelle’s sassy belle channel
and commented on the thumbnail on one of her vlogs from 2 yrs ago so pre-allegations.

Firstly she was shocked at how wide Isabelle’s mouth was and then she jokingly asked what was around her mouth.
I said toothpaste.
She replied Well I think the peados were imagining it was something more than just toothpaste.
I was like 😬😬😬 then 🤢🤢🤢🤢
That is a disgusting thumbnail.. How can Sarah not see this? That one isn't even subtle.. Its shocking!!

Reactions: 12
Do you think Lazy has been looking at ore school activities? Our nursery children love you make potions with water, different herbs and flowers. At 14 unless Isabelle is doing work experience, I can’t think what they get from this?

Reactions: 14
Right, it is a big ask, but I have been awol for about a month.
Can someone give me a brief update of what has happened since they came home? Are they being good citizens or ignoring the lockdown? I think a am about 10 threads behind.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand what their "ifam" see in them? One account on instagram has said "Stop the hate please! This amazing family don’t deserve one tiny ounce of it! So stop! It makes me so sad when people hate on them and I dont understand it at all because they are truly amazing people. They literally own my heart."

How do they not see the irresponsible parenting, Creepy the predator, cultural appropriation, the fact that all they care about is money, etc..
To be fair that sounds like Creepy 😳😂........... “This Amazing family ” Truly Amazing people” “Literally OWN my heart” 😂😂 yep it’s him.

If my memory serves me right Thomas mentions carers and living in his own flat

I feel certain this is carers typing prob as you say they are the ones obsessed with Inghams
I jumped the gun and posted before I came to your post. Basically saying the same thing.
No idea he lived in his own flat though. It’s bloody criminal if his careers are living their creepy dream through this vulnerable lad 😡

Right, it is a big ask, but I have been awol for about a month.
Can someone give me a brief update of what has happened since they came home? Are they being good citizens or ignoring the lockdown? I think a am about 10 threads behind.
Welcome back Annie Annie! Hope all is well.......Not able to help out on the shitshow run down I’m afraid, but fear not! There are many tattle talents to cover that one 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.