The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris I speaketh to you from my coreth

I propose a deal for you...

For one whole week, hand me your unedited footage (🤢) I promise not to share it around (😏) no seriously, I promise. I will edit your vlogs to your standard, upload them, SCHEDULE them, add your lame ass tags bla bla bla. Create your thumbnail, heck I won't even use any of your thumbnail photos that you reuse regularly because you can't be arsed cropping round any more of your families bodies. IF that editing takes me more than an hour or two (I'm being kind here) each night then I will buy one of everything on your skanky wife's corona filled MeMeMe store. I will burn it immediately upon receiving it but I will buy them 😂 What's there to lose.

Your editing is mediocre at best, there is no way it takes you until 4am. Pull the other one Dicky Delonge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
It takes him 8 hours + to edit 20 mins of their day?? I'm sorry my daughter makes animations and can do a 20 min movie in 8 hours... That's not including the drawing and designing though.. Just complying screenshot, writing the storyline and editing it together.

He really needs to be a better compulsive liar. He's forgetting everything he Has ever said.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Chris I speaketh to you from my coreth

I propose a deal for you...

For one whole week, hand me your unedited footage (🤢) I promise not to share it around (😏) no seriously, I promise. I will edit your vlogs to your standard, upload them, SCHEDULE them, add your lame ass tags bla bla bla. Create your thumbnail, heck I won't even use any of your thumbnail photos that you reuse regularly because you can't be arsed cropping round any more of your families bodies. IF that editing takes me more than an hour or two (I'm being kind here) each night then I will buy one of everything on your skanky wife's corona filled MeMeMe store. I will burn it immediately upon receiving it but I will buy them 😂 What's there to lose.

Your editing is mediocre at best, there is no way it takes you until 4am. Pull the other one Dicky Delonge.
new thread title
Your editing is mediocre at best, there is no way it takes you until 4am. Pull the other one Dicky Delonge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would quite happily have a free trip to the Maldives if all I had to do was film a bit and upload some videos. What did they actualy showcase of that hotel. Seriously. It was the same day in day out.

He makes me so angry.

I've not had a holiday, abroad or in the UK for about 14 years(one trip for a few days to Blackpool 5 years ago) My partner has never been abroad and our only trip away together was that one trip 5 years ago. And I am certain, absolutely certain that there are people here that can beat those figures hands down. That man does not know how lucky he is, shame on him. Absolute shame on that grease monkey.

I challenge him to do a FULL shift in a care setting, especially during these awful times. A full shift is 12 or more hours Chris. Imagine for a moment going to work at 8pm one night having a shift from hell understaffed, 2 members of staff for 46 residents, 2 of those residents pass away during your shift, on your feet all night, consoling their relatives and making their loved ones presentable. Imagine for a second finishing your shift at 8am the next morning, going home for two hours, you do not sleep because you know the day shift are understaffed. You return to that same job at 11am, 3 hours after you left your shift. You then work until 8pm for handover then work through until 8am the next morning. That's a very lot of hours with no sleep and I can tell you I worked harder than you have in your whole life during those two days. Oh and please don't think that's a one off, there are plenty of examples and yes it was illegal and ANYONE that works in care will understand why sometimes we have to do things like that. The clues in the title you scumbag... CARE!! Also don't kid yourself that this is an isolated case... I wasn't the first and I wasn't the last and people will be working even harder than that during this crisis. I salute them all. These people deserve a break. No you, you absolute wet wipe.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
#95 The One Where They Weren’t On A Break (in the Maldives)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Sarah gets a break every day of the week whilst she lays in bed and Chris sorts the girls out.

filming ‘memories’ isn’t a job Christopher. And a. It’s not our fault you are so tit at editing it takes you all night and it’s still late the next day. B. That you stay up messaging girls.

a FREE holiday to the Maldives is a break. You sat on your arses around a pool or at the bar.

“we filmed all day every day” I thought you only film ten minutes of your day and we don’t know the real you? duck off you weirdo. Go and volunteer for the nhs, foodbanks, dog kennels etc and prove how hard you work??

If he’s editing from 11pm to 5am Sarah wants to be asking what he’s doing for the extra 5 and a half hours

• Haha
Reactions: 35
#95 The One Where They Weren’t On A Break (in the Maldives)
This! 😍🤞

I'm glad he is on one tonight, makes a change from us ripping into Sarah. I love it when the opportunity arises to shred Chris. He doesn't often give us much new content to work with, hides behind his wife.

Can I nominate my own?

#95 - Which will do most damage to the Inghams - Covid-19, or Jess,16?
I forgot about this!

So many good title suggestions.

Reactions: 10
I love it when he’s had one too many cans of full fat coke and he gets all ranty mcranty face
😂😂
He loves the word ignorant doesn’t he 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.