The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Inghams need to get themselves over to Tim Trackers vlog and learn from Tim and Jen how to be decent human beings! Not only have they disabled Superchat, which they donate every single penny of (Over $20,000) but last night followers were asking about merch and Tim said that they don’t think it’s right to be promoting or directing people over to buy merch in this current climate. It think they’re just lovely 🥰. Not only that but the Inghams could learn wonderful parenting tips from a couple who’s had they’re first child! It’s just mind blowing how these two utter waste of oxygen are able to openly and record scamming people and making a living out of it! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Is she for real publicly shaming again someone for having common sense no is jelly of you sarah not at all stop peddling blankets you didn't make while there is a world problem going on
Excuse my language but she's a bleeping witch!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
New website for baby and me, no faq regarding delivery,refunds excetera excetera but obviously payment plans coming soon. Not desperate at all are they!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Is she for real publicly shaming again someone for having common sense no is jelly of you sarah not at all stop peddling blankets you didn't make while there is a world problem going on
wonder what she messaged back because she's certainly hiding something under that black squiggle.

Reactions: 32
I honestly can’t believe that during times like this she wants to cause even more damage and upset by calling people out for having an opinion! Why can’t she just focus on the positives in life, rather than adding more to the negatives?! She could be spending her time enjoying her family considering other people haven’t got that chance to right now, but instead she’s purposely giving out that persons username so her ‘ifam’ can run along and verbally abuse this poor person!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I've never known a business post such disgusting messages. Imagine being a new customer and seeing the stuff she publicly posts. The funny thing is that people don't even like her blankets they buy them purely because they would buy her tit if she was selling it! Her followers are not 'normal' people

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
wonder what she messaged back because she's certainly hiding something under that black squiggle.
Seeing as Lazy left the account name visible again, maybe someone could message this person and let them know about tattle.

Reactions: 27
maybe instead of sitting on her ass responding to instagram messages and damaging her business she should tell her husband to actually do his job.
No vlog yet. They're literally sat at home doing duck all, surely it's not hard to upload on time

Reactions: 27
So what im understanding is, if you hate someone, its because you're jealous of them? 🤔 well thats news to me

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sarah is a witch I agree and totally unprofessional. But I think it’s weird for someone to private message someone and label them as “fat” etc. Maybe they need to step away from the keyboard ✌

Reactions: 13
So what im understanding is, if you hate someone, its because you're jealous of them? 🤔 well thats news to me
they always assume we're jealous.

There's literally duck all to be jealous of.

Sarah is a witch I agree and totally unprofessional. But I think it’s weird for someone to private message someone and label them as “fat” etc. Maybe they need to step away from the keyboard ✌
the message did go a bit far, but Sarah's a hypocrite, didn't she publicly call someone a fat witch (or something similar) on facebook?

Reactions: 18
Get off the wine Sarah - Jealous? Of ripping people off - calm down love, maybe go and see what your husband is up to or do something useful

If your customers need a payment plan for a blanket, they probably dont need a blanket. Sarah Ingham the new Brighthouse of the business world

• Haha
Reactions: 34
they always assume we're jealous.

There's literally duck all to be jealous of.
Exactly. I have a hard working partner who actually looks after me, cooks everyday for me and helps pay most of the bills because i dont earn much. I have all that i need and want, and none of it is what they have. I can easily go on holiday travel every half term if i so wish, go shopping when i want, im far from jealous

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Professionals will just block and ignore, not send their fans after them. Sarah you are a vile witch. Get off Instagram and sort your bratty, attention seeking 8 year old out.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
If she wants a burger she will have a burger

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I was thinking about it last time she mentioned being jealous. It's hilarious that she thinks we're jealous of her. There's nothing desirable about their lives.

They have to travel to stay relevant on YouTube. The fact that staying at home with each other isn't enough, says a lot. My poor kids have never been on holiday, but spending time at home and being together is enough for us. We don't need to go to 7 different countries in one year to feel like we've spent time together making memories.

I don't have to wake up every morning, likely paranoid my husband has been messaging other people. My husband did do this, so I left and didn't become a thorn in my own side. I made the change and I'm a lot happier for it now. I don't have to stress about whether he's being unfaithful and I don't have to constantly remember it either.

I don't have to wake up and make sure I look okay then talk into the camera, to a bunch of 12 year old girls, to feel relevant and loved.

I appreciate my kids without shoving a camera in my face and they actually know what I look like because they see my face instead of a lens. They aren't spoilt. They aren't perfect, but they have manners, don't expect everything at the drop of a hat and don't give Veruca Salt vibes. I don't have to buy them 500 gifts every birthday and christmas to show my love for them and for them to feel my love.

I don't sit on the couch all day looking at mean things people are saying about me on instagram or youtube. I spend time with my kids, clean my house, cook for my kids, go to work to make an honest living instead of living off the pockets of teenage girls. And they're clearly not making that much anymore.

I know what life I'd rather have 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Sarah you are so professional, have a word with yourself and stop posting screenshots. You’ll look back in a few years and be so embarrassed.

Can take the chav out of Seacroft but not the Seacroft out of the chav.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She needs a Levi’s letter sending.
Sarah we know you read here. YOU ARE BREAKING DATA PROTECTION LAWS.

stop it. You’ll do it to the wrong person who will take it further sooner or later and report you and then who’ll be laughing.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is it me or is Izzy coming across more and more babyish every day? My Dd is 12 and is more grown up.
Yep definitely! In the older vlogs they used to give her more grown up things, and always say “oh I got the little 2 my little pony calendar but you got a make up one as you’re a bit older.” Now Sarah treats her like she is 4!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.