The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she started ChineseBlanketandMe as she wanted something that was "hers", yet the only thing she does is click "buy now" on Alibaba. Creepy does the website, the royal mail runs, packaging, international orders. Granny troll does a lot too. She does nothing (apart from getting aggy on Instagram stories after a few glasses of wine).

Reactions: 28
Sarah noone is jealous of your blankets, you can buy direct from YOUR SUPPLIER for alot cheaper and not have your bloody awful name attached to it. So no one is jealous or needs a payplan if they purchase direct from where you get yours. Much love.

Reactions: 33
Let's not forget Chris said ew about flirting with Sarah, so I really don't think he wants to be alone with her.

Reactions: 10
A payment plan for a cheap, tacky, alibaba coronavirus infested blanket?
If their deluded buyers have to resort to paying by instalments then It just goes to show she really is preying on those with very low incomes or the vulnerable. Perhaps lazy it’s time to reduce the price.
£10 + free hand sanitizer.
Who knows what germs she’s carrying when she or Chris packages these up.

Reactions: 32
Creepy is one big germ

Reactions: 21
God knows why she’s pretending to take tis virus seriously when she certainly never bothered to enforce any quarantine on his undercarriage before

Reactions: 18
Is she for real publicly shaming again someone for having common sense no is jelly of you sarah not at all stop peddling blankets you didn't make while there is a world problem going on
Who is writing to her. Whoever it is I salute you

Reactions: 28
The house is a tip
the lot of them need to put the electronics down and sort the house out
make a start learning to cook and meal plan
everything about them is chaotic

Reactions: 25
Because she’s a fucking cow, that’s why.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.