The Ingham Family #94 No pasta, no mince. But the fridge refilled every day since

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG the state of that kitchen! The counter tops where food is supposed to be prepared
are so cluttered. I’d love to know how many germs are breeding on there.

Reactions: 16
So the novelty of being off school has worn off for the girls. Maybe if Sarah attempted some homeschool work with them they would be ok? Seems they aren't doing anything structured.
How did they ever think real homeschool would be a great idea, that plan was only ever about having the freedom to travel.

Reactions: 22
I cant find the clip again to screenshot, but the bit where the girls put on make up, Isabelle has blue eye shadow up to her brows. Again, she better hope shes getting home schooled in the chavavan for life cos if she ever goes back to that posh school shes going to be crucified.

Also, there was a really long shot of Esme doing 'tap dancing' which is literally a close up of her legs and skirt. I guarantee the paedos will time stamp the fuck put of it. Her parents are scum.

Reactions: 17
I remember ages and ages ago they went to a friend's sweet shop. I wonder if that's the same one they were advertising on the vlog (the one they ordered from not the one they were sent stuff from). #secretAD

Reactions: 9
I remember ages and ages ago they went to a friend's sweet shop. I wonder if that's the same one they were advertising on the vlog (the one they ordered from not the one they were sent stuff from). #secretAD
It is the same one. It used to be my local sweet shop but once I found out he was friendly with the inghams he lost my custom - shame really cos he was a decent guy.

Very Nasty and Spiteful selling that Tat when people are struggling
Oh how i wish i could pull the rug from underneath the Piggy trottered bitch

Did anyone notice in tonight's vlog about 14.35 when Esme was running around the garden loads of bin bags stacked against the wall.
Oh Yuk Ironic that My Grandaughter has just finished homework on the black death.
I bet the Bin bags are full of Greasy crisp and dry black Beany.s and just for Men

Reactions: 9
It is the same one. It used to be my local sweet shop but once I found out he was friendly with the inghams he lost my custom - shame really cos he was a decent guy.
Of you look at the vlog not that close because she didn’t even follow him on Instagram

Reactions: 4
Anyone that chooses to get pregnant right now is very very irresponsible in my opinion. With the strain already high and the risks very high it would be a stupid thing to do. Obviously there will be accidents that happen. And people were pregnant before this happened which is understandable. But people need to be taking extra precautions to not fall pregnant. Sarah and Chris will probably ignore this and only think of themselves and money. Selfish bastards.
£15 for a notebook? Plus postage? That’s sickening. What a greedy Nasty bitch she is.
is she completely stupid? That’s a silly question I know. They won’t be at risk now? What the? Hasn’t she been out a few times? So could have easily picked it up when shopping. So no Sarah you are still very much at risk of having or carrying the virus. So don’t be going anywhere for non essential items.

Reactions: 11
Yep. Husband and I were thinking of a second child... absolutely off the cards till this awfulness is over.

Reactions: 11
Isabelle fighting with her sister over lol dolls !!!! And the mother wonders why she is being bullied . Shouldn’t she be FaceTiming a boyfriend and talking to mates about make up etc !! Wtaf ??????

Reactions: 31
She is so dim she doesn’t realise that everyone is at risk from this dreadful virus

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.