The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight is the second son's first birthday, so it will be super emosh :rolleyes:

I think they only found out about losing the house yesterday so I will be looking for Chris's strained reaction through the vlog. I also believe his meltdown will be imminent, no way can he cope cooped up with his family for weeks on end 🍿
He's got his burner phone to keep him company.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Look at all that lovely fresh fruit being wasted :(

My supermarket only had one solitary onion in the fruit & veg section when I went this morning.

EDIT to add, this is a screenshot from the BabyandMe site so I'm not giving them a view.

1585417541776.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Funny how the only comeback these 2 highly uneducated couple can say is “you don't know me “ or “you don't know us“, pretty sure we know you more than you know us as your the one who keeps putting yourself out there. If you don't want people to comment or you don't want people to know you it's simple even the most dragged up simpletons as you both are can understand DON'T USE SOCIAL MEDIA.... SIMPLES

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She didn't mentioned that she managed to get a colin the caterpillar cake when she went to Asda and it was "bare" did she? She's obviously been out shopping even though they are meant to be in isolation from travelling :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 48
Sarah Sarah you thick twit
It is think before you Type not think before you speak
Do you really not know the difference between Oral and written
Then again no suprise given the amount of Oral Diarreah comes out of your Cakehole :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She didn't mentioned that she managed to get a colin the caterpillar cake when she went to Asda and it was "bare" did she? She's obviously been out shopping even though they are meant to be in isolation from travelling :rolleyes:
Total asswipes

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Yeah and the cheese for melting was Aldi or some cheap shop similar

Reactions: 12
Fuckwits the pair of them! People are struggling to get the necessities yet they're pissing away milk and fruit.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Hahaha yes!! We’re not thick but she ffffing is

View attachment 100920
She got a bath full of milk out of her tits did she? When she's always said she struggled to produce enough just for Jace... utter bleep. Can we just cancel these lot please

Unless she's managed to get milk out of chicken nuggets thats Tesco finest semi skimmed

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I bet Chris is out at the supermarket every single day.. Along with granny Jane.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
So how many of you sat the day your kid was born dreaming of what you would do for your first birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All them presents hes 1 another spoilt brat i want i want I get god help these kids when there older and dont get much sickning

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.