The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another boy (3 now - might have to try for a clickbait girl), but we went for "Mary-Shortle Home-Bargains Morrisons Drop-that-Towel-and-Resend Burger-for-me-tea Ingham". We're unable to register his birth until the pandemic is over, so feel free to send in other suggestions in the meantime 😉
How about Baby Chai Latte Weetabic Cheese Toastie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t believe there was ever any new house. They live in such a fantasy world they probably just dreamt it.
If there really was a house with marble floors and disneyesque windows they would have vlogged the hell out of it, privacy be damned.
Remember when they moved into this house they showed everything. Packing, boxes they used, the new house, furniture shopping. Nothing seems to have been packed. All we've seen is the buying of crap for this house. I think Lazy has turned into a hoarder and everything she bought was thrown into that dining room and then to play along with the acting they moved the junk into Jaces room because now they are confined in that house. They figured they would eat together in that ugly room.

Reactions: 21
Another boy (3 now - might have to try for a clickbait girl), but we went for "Mary-Shortle Home-Bargains Morrisons Drop-that-Towel-and-Resend Burger-for-me-tea Ingham". We're unable to register his birth until the pandemic is over, so feel free to send in other suggestions in the meantime 😉
Aw, how lovely 😍. You can call him Burger for short 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You forgot to mention Big Frank 😣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
a little unconventional but you could call him Eggbert Rollosaurus cheeky boy for short.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
According to Mary shortles online store - prinney priced at £80 is selling fast. Just watched Dougle new video on YouTube. She really is a despicable person. They are out of control and ripping everyone off!
As fast as the rubber Jason’s they were still trying to flog the day before the “tea party in a bag”??

If they are selling so fast why the hype about it! More like trying to force kids and parents to panic buy a stupid teddy when there is 100’s of people dying and getting sick everyday.

All these non-essential online stores should be put offline and banned from abusing the postal service at this time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
According to Mary shortles online store - prinney priced at £80 is selling fast. Just watched Dougle new video on YouTube. She really is a despicable person. They are out of control and ripping everyone off!
I thought about it the other day in bed with Esma and stuffed Prinny. Isn't it strange that they took the doll home with them right after the meet and greet. would it not be better to have it in the store for promotion for a few weeks. They did the same with the Jace doll.

Reactions: 4
Did sarah post that?
I know she’s got a bloody cheek - after she came home from Australia with her rash rather than call her midwife or get an emergency doctors appointment she tripped up to A&E remembering to clickbait the visits with a sad face in the thumbnail!!

Same with Esmes toe, didn’t put ice on it and she was still jumping about going to dance to “watch” - straight to A&E for another sad face clickbait title/thumbnail !!

How many times has creepy gone to A&E or spoken about going!!

But when they had an actual genuine reason to seek medical attention when they had a baby sick with croup on holiday no rushed trips then because they would need to put their hand in their pocket!!
Not forgetting all the bleeding clickbait in Oz not emergency hospital trips then because again it would cost them too much.

• Angry
Reactions: 50
How about Joovet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can one of you please explain why the gobshites have stuck their boy in a bucket filled with grapefruit and milk??! I'm sure front line workers in supermarkets would be so proud to see much needed supplies being utilised in such a creative way!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
As fast as the rubber Jason’s they were still trying to flog the day before the “tea party in a bag”??

If they are selling so fast why the hype about it! More like trying to force kids and parents to panic buy a stupid teddy when there is 100’s of people dying and getting sick everyday.

All these non-essential online stores should be put offline and banned from abusing the postal service at this time!
Yes I had a Next furniture delivery due and it’s all been cancelled. Was it essential? HELL NO!

Reactions: 10
Can one of you please explain why the gobshites have stuck their boy in a bucket filled with grapefruit and milk??! I'm sure front line workers in supermarkets would be so proud to see much needed supplies being utilised in such a creative way!
Obviously they are copying it off Instagram (search the tag #milkbath)

I think it's meant to be something to do with breastfeeding #udders #moooooooooo

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Obviously they are copying it off Instagram (search the tag #milkbath)

I think it's meant to be something to do with breastfeeding #udders #moooooooooo
Note to Lazy:

You are only supposed to do a milk bath if you actually breastfed. I'm not sure it really counts when you were starving your baby boy for months on end because you wanted to sleep, feeding him McDonald's at 5 months old, taking a bloody perfect prep machine all the way to the Maldives to feed him SMA... The list could go on.

You're also supposed to use your own breast milk. Not semi-skimmed cows milk, you absolute tool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
You're also supposed to use your own breast milk. Not semi-skimmed cows milk, you absolute tool.
I don't think she has any left tbh, Jace has been on junk food and formula for quite some time now. She's probably shoving a dried up old tit* in his face while he's asleep in her Insta post. He's never actually looked as if he's actually been feeding in any of the vlogs/photos.

* Just to clarify, I'm talking about her breast with that comment, not Jane Ingham

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Just had a quick look at her stories, the bleeping truffler lying on the sofa with a large pack of Cadbury’s for breakfast, and a gif saying ‘hello weekend’

Its the same tit you do everyday, you melt 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.