Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilyrose74

Isabelles Insta post 'my eyes were like waterfalls watching the birth vlog' I know at 14 I would have been embarrassed to watch a video of my mum in labour!
Probably crying because of the shock of seeing it. It can be quite traumatic for some watching that kind of thing. I bet it was more like that especially seeing your mum like you’ve never seen her before

Oh here we go, as if you managed to fill a bucket with breastmilk. You couldn't even produce enough to feed Jace properly

View attachment 100907
Well Sarah doesn’t even think before or during in regards to speaking!

Reactions: 3

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
It sounds like a fortune but as the other tattler confirmed it really isn’t. Tax is charged at 40 percent after a certain level and their mortgage and school fees are both sizeable chunks of money each month. They also payout for the stupid office when they could the garage and they could manage with one hungry car. They are together all the time it would only need planning
Whilst there were far too many presents for a baby the haul was no where near as big as it would have been in the past. There holiday was gifted and they just aren’t spending like they used to. They had nothing behind them and nothing has changed. If I were them I’d be seriously worried.
There’s no way they will pay 40% tax. Their accountant will get that right down with expenses. 15-20% I would guess they pay

Not even the neighbours more the girls. Being that close when she's been out and about is stupid, that big house to spread out in and keep away from each other...
Don’t share a brain cell between ‘em.

Grey matter ain’t what’s been slopped on Chris’ tee shirt you know ? Sorry (a very lot) educated Sarah I will explain. Comment down below

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched the vlog or read all the posts but is Sarah saying that’s breast milk in Jason’s bath ?? Absolute bullshit !! Breast milk is not that bright white that’s totally cows milk or even the sma she has ! You telling me she sat and pumped that amount of breastmilk !! So many lies !!
Goodness me!!! we kept goats (British Sarnans) who only suckle their kids for a few weeks. Thereafter a good milker in excellent condition and well nourished could produce 2 buckets a day if drained at each session.
I understand Lazy is an old 🐐 but please her udders would need to be at her knees (comment down below) to fill that tub and Jace would have to suck like a Dyson.
I don’t know if I missed it but did she say the whole tub was filled with milk? You’re only supposed to use a couple of cup fulls mixed with warm water...

I just screenshotted this to say exactly the same. She is awful. Who acts like that in front of their child? What a bad example she sets, she’s more immature and much more spiteful than those kids. They don’t stand a chance with a mother like her. Vile.
I wonder how Isla. behaves at school?

Jodo7

thank you

i’m vaping tho
I gave up a year ago but l used a vape to help me break the habit. its much cheaper, cleaner and doesn't stink like cigarettes, and l was forever losing my lighter so that problem was solved as well lol....WELL DONE and keep it up, the price of ciggies in oz are outrageous

RXQueen

So far on Facebook I've seen two extremes. Some parents taking it too far and having very strict 9-3 (some longer) regimes in place. Unnecessary, as home educating takes a lot less hours. Then others that aren't making their children do any work whatsoever. I agree a happy medium is needed.

The Inghams should be used to home educating by now with the "amount of school work they do whilst on holiday". But they've proven that the holiday schoolwork never existed, as they talk as if learning outside of school is all new to them.
mine are set work for the days timetable but are getting it done in around 2 hours

Floricienta

She won't have a clue about this and the need for a weighted blanket to be of very good quality to be effective. The weight of the blanket depends on the weight of the person. I can't see her being able to to do this.

Thanks for that I'm going to have nightmares tonight lol
What a twat. Here we go again. Bet he will be at a&e soon

And I bet it costs a hell of a lot more now he's bigger. Adults ones are expensive at the best of times. I can't imagine the overpriced tag Sarah will smack on it. As mentioned exhaustively here, it won't be a safe product. They are justifiabley an expensive product because of the materials that go into them, the time and effort to ensure they are fit for purpouse.

So is she getting her shipments in again now seen as China is starting to get back up and running. Funny that!
Yep over £100. I can’t afford it.

Reactions: 2

specialone50

VIP Member
Once again some funny people on here ive snorted and chuckled away tonight all the while my husband has been giving me funny looks, hes now took himself off to bed puzzled at what ive been laughing at :LOL:

It’s not a symptom on its own just a way of transmission from droplets etc but I was sneezing like mad at the start as well as feeling just god awful with coughing and a fever. I had a very mild dose so I’m super lucky. It forced me to give up smoking too lol well done, it’s really hard to quit

Thank you, congratulations on your gorgeous new arrival, hope you are both well and loving every minute of the snuggles and joy of a newborn x
Glad you are feeling better,and welcome to here its so funny on here ;) :LOL:

It’s not a symptom on its own just a way of transmission from droplets etc but I was sneezing like mad at the start as well as feeling just god awful with coughing and a fever. I had a very mild dose so I’m super lucky. It forced me to give up smoking too lol well done, it’s really hard to quit

Thank you, congratulations on your gorgeous new arrival, hope you are both well and loving every minute of the snuggles and joy of a newborn x
could you message me ? nothing bad just want to ask something ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2