The Ingham family #93 Happy 1st birthday, baby clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Sarah and Chris will be straight on to the head demanding they don't pay the fees for this term as they are at home for the rest of the school Yr. The head will argue that they still have to pay.. They are being sent work packages home and the school still needs fees to continue. All parents will still be expected to pay.. Most will understand this.
Sarah will go full Seacroft on the head throwing in the c word eccetera eccetera.. And Chris will tell the head.. Hell no.. To paying the fees.. And they will withdraw the girls in a massive strop whilst threatening the school with levis letters.
They will then home school from September onwards.. And travel the world in their chavavan.
The end.
With home schooling do they have to take gcse?

Reactions: 4
I totally agree with you. Probably won’t see a school again. God help them.
Sarah said in the Disneyland Paris vlog that the fees were £25k

That's fine in 2018 when they took in £120k but in 2019 they only made £45k.

Once the restrictions on travel are lifted they'll be out of their house, living full time in the chavavan as part of their 'travel channel' (🙄) and the kids wont darken the door of any school again nevermind private school

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bit off topic but I need to vent.

So atm I’m more pissed off with my neighbour than with the Ingham’s and I didn’t think that was possible.
So 2/3 weeks back my neighbour who I’m quite friendly with said her son had a high temperature and a sore throat. I advised her to ring 111 for advice and they told her to self isolate for 14 days.
4 days in she texts me to say her son seemed better and thinks it’s just tonsillitis. She takes him down town for breakfast 🤬
I told her she should still be isolating and the fact he has asthma just made it more risky for him and others, however she knows better🙄

Anyway haven’t seen her for a while but yesterday was hanging washing out in garden and she was talking to me from her garden.
She said she knows her son had coronavirus (I personally don’t think it was) From what I’m hearing from people who have had it, he surely would have been much more poorly especially with his asthma.

Then we get onto schoolwork. I say my girls have been doing 2/3 hours of schoolwork a day. She says the school sent through work but her son said he can’t be bothered to do it. He’s yr 9 atm so quite important IMO. Her response to him was “oh don’t worry about it then”
She tells me he’s been playing fortnight all
Day every day and he was still in bed at 2 in the afternoon.
He has a disability and had an operation last November on his leg and he has and I mean has had a lot of time of school already. (she also keeps him off with anything trivial like a sore throat) she thinks because of his disability that his future is bleak and he shouldn’t worry about education and his GCSEs🙄

The thing that really pissed me off the most though is that she had a Tesco shop delivered last Thursday which she said she booked a while ago. But then to top it off she had an Asda shop delivered today and she told me she’s having another delivered Thursday. I’m like so that’s the reason why I couldn’t get a slot or some other elderly or vulnerable person couldn’t get one. Her excuse was she only
Likes To spend the bare minimum of £40 needed for a slot.

Her son’s dad has offered to pick up
Essentials but obviously she hasn’t taken up the offer it’s so selfish.

Sorry for the long rant I’m just so angry right now.
Its so annoying that so many parents today disregard a childs education
We have a local Covid 19 group on facebook and the number of parents
saying that the kids are not doing the homework packs is astounding
Yes i agree that they should be making it fun to cut the boredom. but there has to be a happy medium
and a bit of structure, for the kids this is not a holiday.
My Daughter and I have set the rules around my Grandaughter doing her homework
and it is working well just pure Lazyness and Selfish. :mad:

Reactions: 11
Well the people are right Sarah, breast or bought, it still came from a cow 🤷🏻‍♀️
I
Yes i agree that they should be making it fun to cut the boredom. but there has to be a happy medium
Sounds like we are going to have alot of problems in the future catching up with education. Put it this way we might have more general labourers than doctors out of the not home schooling crowd

Reactions: 4
Good news ifannies Sarah has flouted the lockdown rules to go to the office (not an essential journey) so she can get the 80p book she “designed herself” cough 😷 so she can sell it on to your for a huge JUICEY mark up thus lining her pockets during what can only be described as the biggest biological disaster since the Spanish Flu. YAY for fuckwits #IFamareallfannies #sarahyoudigustme

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I'm guessing they mean 'sale' but it looks like the Ifam are noticing some discrepancy between what Chris says and what's really happening.

1585568177081.png

1585568271949.png

Don't hold your breath, love.

1585568526572.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So far on Facebook I've seen two extremes. Some parents taking it too far and having very strict 9-3 (some longer) regimes in place. Unnecessary, as home educating takes a lot less hours. Then others that aren't making their children do any work whatsoever. I agree a happy medium is needed.

The Inghams should be used to home educating by now with the "amount of school work they do whilst on holiday". But they've proven that the holiday schoolwork never existed, as they talk as if learning outside of school is all new to them.

Reactions: 27
Stopped watching them for a while as life (I'm a trainee teacher in a college atm so currently completing my PGCE) got in the way... but being a trainee teacher I noticed a few things especially about Isabelle- I know she's not exactly of the age that I teach but she's close to it; but her mood/enthusiasm seems to have gone down dramatically in the past 6 months. Maybe it's because she doesn't see her friends that often (obviously they don't tell us everything) or because she still plays young-type games with her younger sisters and I think her mental health will be affected. Anyone else agree with me on this? Also, I've seen on here how the girls aren't intelligent etc and I don't know if that's true but how clever is Isla?! I think it really shows when she speaks about biology and history- I'm not saying she's autistic so please don't come for me! haha but she definitely shows traits in that area! :) Definitely could be successful in that field if it gets encouraged.

That is all. Thanks :)
Well in last nights vid Isabelle displayed excitement over swings and slide equipment that Esme pranked them about. So I would have thought at aged 14 that wouldn’t be something she would be excited about. May have been all an act for the vid, but I agree not good for mental health going forward.

Stopped watching them for a while as life (I'm a trainee teacher in a college atm so currently completing my PGCE) got in the way... but being a trainee teacher I noticed a few things especially about Isabelle- I know she's not exactly of the age that I teach but she's close to it; but her mood/enthusiasm seems to have gone down dramatically in the past 6 months. Maybe it's because she doesn't see her friends that often (obviously they don't tell us everything) or because she still plays young-type games with her younger sisters and I think her mental health will be affected. Anyone else agree with me on this? Also, I've seen on here how the girls aren't intelligent etc and I don't know if that's true but how clever is Isla?! I think it really shows when she speaks about biology and history- I'm not saying she's autistic so please don't come for me! haha but she definitely shows traits in that area! :) Definitely could be successful in that field if it gets encouraged.

That is all. Thanks :)
Sarah doesn’t like the thought of her children growing up. She babies them. I mean look at Isla even Sarah has admitted to not wanting iddy biddy Isla to get bigger. She can’t do that to them. She has to let them grow and be their own human beings! Sarah doesn’t want to be left alone with Chris

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Why are they all at the office on Sarahs Instagram? None of them should be leaving the house. As someone who has to self isolate for 12 weeks this has pissed me right off. 2 weeks is all they had to do and she couldn't even do that. Selfish witch!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Actually here it is again for the recordView attachment 101248

Their income is down and debts are up. They are actually worth-£6500 (that's minus 6500 pounds!) The only reason their net worth is +£600 is cos the 'fixed asset' ie their car is worth £7k!!!!

If anything happens their car they will be essentially bankrupt.hence their desperation to sell their house during a pandemic! 🤣
That’s why Chris wants to home educate. They cannot afford the school fees can they? Talk about going in over your head. He’s notorious for being impulsive.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.