The Ingham Family #90 Not enough toilet rolls in the world for this rubbish show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole situation with the Coronavirus is awful but I can’t help but laugh about them thinking how amazing this gifted/sponsored holiday to the Maldives was going to be !

Yet it turned into a massive tit show and they have possibly received the most amount of hate on their social media than ever before !
Everything they touch turns to tit !
Enjoyable dream holiday creepy and lazy ??
Every time they go on holiday they create some kind of drama but this is completely different. They’re the opposite of what they proclaim to be. They’re uneducated and ignorant. They lack compassion and only give a damn about themselves.
I don’t know if they realise that the majority of people viewing their vlogs are laughing at them. And most people are shocked and disgusted at there behaviour.
There’s something clearly messed up in these people’s brains. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Still scheduled, this is the return journey - take off at 11.40am, the Inghams are going to have to be up VERY early to get from the island to Male for that flight!

BA might send empty planes just to collect passengers?

View attachment 97049

I'm pretty sure that was the deal. Free accomodation (or a big discount) but pay for your own flights.

I Agree. It was "part sponsored". The flights in themselves would have been quite expensive. 5 seats to the Maldives with BA would have been at least £3k, I imagine. I think that barely looked like a £3k holiday.

Every time they go on holiday they create some kind of drama but this is completely different. They’re the opposite of what they proclaim to be. They’re uneducated and ignorant. They lack compassion and only give a damn about themselves.
I don’t know if they realise that the majority of people viewing their vlogs are laughing at them. And most people are shocked and disgusted at there behaviour.
There’s something clearly messed up in these people’s brains. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

What satisfies me is that they are going to come home and have a big dose of reality. In one week things have changed massively, Chris will not be able to cope. If Jane has to self-isolate they'll lose their entire support system, the melt that is Chris has never had to man-up. It will make interesting watching.

Reactions: 36
With rules changing daily - I could be wrong..but I’m sure I read people returning from holiday have to isolate immediately??
also, Can you imagine if the whole country goes on lockdown?! They will not cope home for 2 weeks!!!!
Sorry but I think this is more fake news, people that returned from Spain yesterday were not told to isolate.

What if the stay was gifted but had to pay for their flights?
I think you're right, I believe it was a part gifted holiday and I think it was the hotel part. Don't see what BA would stand to gain by giving them free flights especially when they didn't film any of the flight.

Reactions: 6
My aunt is head cook at a private school, the food is unreal. This photographed meal looks like two day old leftovers.
I would expect better meals from a works canteen that meal certainly would put me off ever going to the Maldives. If she is supposed to be promoting the islands then it certainly will put people off rather than getting more people to go.

Thought the same.
exactly the same thought it looks so old fashioned but she cant even get designs that people would want to buy

Reactions: 10
What satisfies me is that they are going to come home and have a big dose of reality. In one week things have changed massively, Chris will not be able to cope. If Jane has to self-isolate they'll lose their entire support system, the melt that is Chris has never had to man-up. It will make interesting watching.
Oh please let this be! :giggle: I'm ready 🍿🍫🍪🍰☕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE]

I Agree. It was "part sponsored". The flights in themselves would have been quite expensive. 5 seats to the Maldives with BA would have been at least £3k, I imagine. I think that barely looked like a £3k holiday.

I bet they wouldn’t let Jane self isolate even if she wanted to. I also reckon they’ve been sending her out to Morrison’s, Asda and B&M daily to clear the shelves of as much stuff as she can get in a trolley.

Reactions: 11
this is the food on a 14K holiday? It all seems to be buffet, no wonder the Inghams are happy Spag bol everyday
That pasta looks suspiciously like the heinz tinned spag bol you used to get years ago (not sure whether you can still get it today) I used to come home from school as a teen and have a small tin of that smothered in cheese and kidded myself I was having a posh lunch 😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m having a really crap time at the moment. This really made me laugh!!! X
Omg I didnt watch because I thought it was repeat of the tin omg that was more then funny omg omg so funny now I got to go clear my cuppa tea up as I spat it out as didnt know what was coming oh god brillant oh no more I watch it every time I se her now that just gonna come to mind pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 96988
this is the food on a 14K holiday? It all seems to be buffet, no wonder the Inghams are happy Spag bol everyday 😂🤦‍♀️

There looks to be no one else there on this holiday, probably no one else are as bleeping stupid. I laugh at their new travel Instagram, as usually terrible timing 🤦‍♀️

Guaranteed the kids won’t go back to school when back, they will just keep them off for filming purposes.....
Don’t think you can judge the food at the resort just with that bland crap the Minghams put in their plates. Who goes all the way to the Maldives to eat pasta!!

Their diet is appalling and limited at the best of times, they weaned a 5 month old on pizza and garlic bread. They eat tomato ketchup with everything, idea of a salad is some lettuce and a pre-cooked but of salmon topped with maggots, buy pre-cooked baked 🥔.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
With rules changing daily - I could be wrong..but I’m sure I read people returning from holiday have to isolate immediately??
also, Can you imagine if the whole country goes on lockdown?! They will not cope home for 2 weeks!!!!
My neighbour’s son was poorly last week with a cough and high temperature. She was showing minor symptoms. The doc advised them to self isolate because her son has bad asthma so she told me she was self isolating for 14 days, yet not even 5 days later she’s had enough and took him into town for breakfast. I’m absolutely raging at how irresponsible she could be.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I just showed my hubby he said that's a horror movie hss just watched pmsl but he found it so funny

Reactions: 3
Don’t think you can judge the food at the resort just with that bland crap the Minghams put in their plates. Who goes all the way to the Maldives to eat pasta!!

Their diet is appalling and limited at the best of times, they weaned a 5 month old on pizza and garlic bread. They eat tomato ketchup with everything, idea of a salad is some lettuce and a pre-cooked but of salmon topped with maggots, buy pre-cooked baked 🥔.
Exactly this.... they’ll come home and do their daily shopping as normal and wonder what all the fuss is about. Everyone else is buying tinned tomatoes, pulses, pasta, rice etc and we all know for a fact they haven’t a clue where to start if you don’t stick it in a microwave and wait for the ping! My local supermarkets are fully stocked up on their convenience, salt-filled meals!

Reactions: 18
What worries me is they took the train so theyll have to take the train back to leeds. How many vunerable people will they pass on that train /at the station ect?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
This weekend vlogs will be interesting. Once they get home and find out what's actually going on they are in for a huge shock!

What worries me is they took the train so theyll have to take the train back to leeds. How many vunerable people will they pass on that train /at the station ect?
What if all trains are cancelled and they are stuck in London 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Has she even got a hand sanitiser with her? The shelves are stripped of them here.

Reactions: 12
Will they get stuck there god I’d much rather be at home than in the middle of nowhere in severe heat

Reactions: 10
My neighbour’s son was poorly last week with a cough and high temperature. She was showing minor symptoms. The doc advised them to self isolate because her son has bad asthma so she told me she was self isolating for 14 days, yet not even 5 days later she’s had enough and took him into town for breakfast. I’m absolutely raging at how irresponsible she could be.
What a selfish, stupid woman. She should be named and shamed in your local area.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.