The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of you could have seen me a few minutes ago I was panicking as for some reason it wouldn’t let me load this page, did anyone else have this problem 🤦‍♀️😂😂 (I think I need to get a life 😂)
I had this problem last night. I thought Livi solicitors we’re behind it and we’d all be dammed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My 15 year old daughter commented on this. She said I know he is trying to film Jace but he is really focusing on their bums. Even at 15 she can spot a creepy perv when she sees one
My daughter commented to me too on Isabelle's appalling acting skills, miming her pretending to be engrossed in filling a notebook with inspirational claptrap and shite doodles 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm thinking the lawyer reference is to see if the Inghams have nullified their contract by not disclosing the non-situation. If they have then perhaps they'll end up having to pay for the accommodation. Between the holiday company and Linde Scherer there is a very lot of legal activity surrounding the Inghams at the moment.

Okay, which shade of red do you think Sarah's face will be after a combination of sunburn and a good old Seacroft rant? I'm going with 'Maroon'.

View attachment 95395
Or burgundy if she’s pale due to the virus

Thought she was still breast feeding. Yet she’s drinking.
Jace loves a cocktail with his garlic bread and saturated fat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im so disgusted they keep getting away with tit. Why dont they have any bad luck?
I wouldn’t be surprised if Chris gave them the link for this site when they were negotiating their deal as a “heads up” of their “trolls” and said something along the lines of “just wait until we vlog day 1 they’ll all be discussing contacting you and saying a very lot of ignorant stuff about us”...

Reactions: 10
Has noone seen the price, Izzy would be classed as an adult so this is for transfers and accommodation ONLY This is just doing a search on where they are staying for next week.

Your Reservation
Sale: Basic Deal- 40%

Cocoon Suite - 1 room
$ 11,663.40

7 nights 3 adults 3 children

Subtotal$ 19,439.00 $ 11,663.40
Taxes$ 2,705.91
Resort Fees$ 252.00
Total$ 14,621.31

Due at check-in
Return Seaplane Transfer$ 2,520.00
Special Requests:
+ Another Request

That mask was nothing to do with the virus, he had been prewarned what a scummy family he was dealing with, not used to this sort of clientele!
What fantasy world do they live in? What is the ACTUAL POINT of trying to hoodwink sponsors into thinking their fan base will follow their lead and book a week's holiday in the Maldives? They can't afford it. Look at the people in the queue in that meet-up. There are no Rockefellers in that fan base. The Minghams even had to resort to offering the Rubber Jace in instalments, the iFam are so limited in their income. So many mentions of getting credit and saving up. SimolyMaldives are greasing the wrong palms here. The Inghams do NOT pull in big spenders.
Well, overpriced curtain rings and pens aside 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sarah still follows their old manager on Insta. She was vile also so I wouldn't put it past her to still be representing them on the QT
What, the Minghams give a cut of their income to Shergar Shortle AND a management company? Are you mad?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Funny cos newborn baby has been diagnosed with it, got tested immediately after birth.
But they still say it safe what muppets they are por baby and perants I hope there be fine but you get skanks who think they can run away from it untouchable they will cry wolf once to offen

Just heard On sky news flights to American form uk are banned from Monday things are moving very fast still think it just hype you pair of twits 🤦‍♀️😡

Reactions: 27
Just thinking, no matter where or when they go, there is always a drama - they have brought it on themselves and will never be able to run away from their behaviour!

Imagine going to one of the most relaxing places on the earth and having to sit on the internet for half the day and then faking happiness or creating content to make it look like your having the best time for the other half!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.