The Ingham Family #89 The Coronavirus won't go near Chris as it only likes clean surfaces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what was the clickbait about?

Reactions: 2
I doubt that they were doing any homework
My daughters do not have school for 2 weeks because of the virus. Both were given huge hw packets. I made a schedule for my younger daughter for when she should complete each assignment over the course of this week. She seemed very overwhelmed so I broke it down for her so it wouldn't seem so much. This is what any responsible parent would do. Seems like Esme is only interested in Tik Toks doubt homework is getting done.

Reactions: 20

Wonder if that meeting was with Simply Maldives? It was a Saturday so less likely it was a planned business meeting.

Reactions: 17
Why is Simply Maldives not mentioned anywhere on their Instagram or in description box on YouTube??

Reactions: 10
She shouldn’t even be on Tik Tok!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.