The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s vlog Chris is walking along St Paul’s Street Leeds for a very important meeting....Levi’s Solicitors are based there. He leaves clues on purpose the head. Who cares??
Who is he trying to scare now? Lol

Or is he just filming himself there but he didn’t actually meet anyone

The possibilities :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Who is he trying to scare now? Lol

Or is he just filming himself there but he didn’t actually meet anyone

The possibilities :unsure:

Nope.. he made sure that he filmed himself going inside and closing the door behind him 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Clickbaiting something wrong with Isla now. This family would be screwed of the Coronavirus hit them. Never seen so many ailments. I blame the poor diet.

- Another important meeting in Leeds for Creepy. Will he wear a beanie and trackies to it? Let's find out...

- Yeah, Lazy. You look absolutely buzzing about the "meet and greet". Why's it being called a meet and greet rather than a tea party as advertised?

- Oh yes, Creepy has gone all out today for his meeting. Beanie, trackies AND a pink IFAM bag all the way from China. Lovely.

- Creepy pretending he drove, but then films himself in the passenger seat whilst Sarah freaks out about driving a manual again. Bless him, he tries hard to convince us all.

- It's bugging me that Esme's name is wonky on the bamboo toothbrushes.

- Not driving into Leeds then, Creepy? Had to get old wifey to drop you off again?

- Toilet roll is apparently the best from home bargains. Surprised she doesn't buy that on Alibaba too. Always good to see Sarah stick to her theme of talking tit though 👍

- "I really can't justify £40 on 2 dolls" * sells Chinese blankets for £47 + postage * 🙄

- Looks as if Creepy's "important meeting" was with Levi's solicitors. Who goes to a solicitor dressed like that? A nonce? 🤷 Nice to see Levi solicitors still shafting the Inghams out of money 2 years later 😂

- Creepy catching up with Lazy in the chin department. 🐷

- They asked the school if they were happy to have Isla in with the blotches on her face. They said "yes of course". Probably because her attendance is tit enough already, and she's still got lots of catching up to do.

- Oh no, they've got Isla trying to flog the Chinese tat now. Lazy seemed to feel very awkward at that moment. Why? Because you're trying to make sure people don't ask too many questions about the delay in your new stock? That darn coronavirus, hey.

- Another jump cut with the fuel "sitch" (who the duck says "sitch". head)... Still not convincing us, Creepy.

- Creepy has another meeting in York tomorrow. Think that's where their accountant is based.

- Isabelle on about dance stress. She's only in intermediate, but because she took time off from dance, it's caused her a lot of stress... Imagine how school must be going for her if this is the case for dance.

- I don't think Isabelle should talk about her hair. It's in such a state and needs a good trim. As do the other girls. And Lazy.

- Fruit segment - "quick girls, talk about fruit upstairs for a bit. I'll let you have an orange twirl after."

- No outro? Must have been sozzled on a weekday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I can walk into a gym and close the door behind me, doesn't mean I did any exercise 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Rather than film your child’s face for strangers on the internet here’s a radical idea... pop into the pharmacy and see what they suggest for it?? Idiocy 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Wouldn’t it be hilarious (well, cos it would piss off lazy) if Katrinas channel all of a sudden took off- with her getting gifted crap left right and centre, given a holiday at club Mac and AAAAAAaaaarison getting scouted as the next baby gap model - and the minghams end up living in nanaaa/mums old council house with Trina”” and co are living it up in a Disney palace with marble floors and wallpapered in blanket
Nope.. he made sure that he filmed himself going inside and closing the door behind him 🙄🙄🙄
A bit like he films himself in the car but never drives!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Could Isla have ‘slapped cheek syndrome’ it is real, but no it was Lazy who got slapped cheeks courtesy of Jace. Well done little fella!!!! Please repeat daily, we’d like to. If it is slapped cheek we will hear all about it believe me 💤. Isla will love being the centre of attention. She even took Jace’s little bus from him this evening. She is an atrocious little madam. Can’t even leave a baby to play with HIS toys.
Was the mug Creepy made her tea in chipped? Why would they just not throw it out?

Reactions: 11
Hey, Steve - he knows there’s other solicitors, right? Aren’t these the ones who advised him on what has proved to have been the most catastrophic ‘crisis management’ strategy ever? He’ll end up buying the wrong house.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really want to comment on their latest vlog to say she has some cheek charging hundreds for the Jace doll but won’t pay €40 for 2 Harry Potter dolls! She’s such a scam artist. The stupid Ifam are just so thick, they are all kids I guess that don’t know any better!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.