The Ingham Family #86 Comment below which is more disgusting-his thumbnails or fingernails

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah just uses people to get what she wants......if nana never goes out why not invite her round for lunch at the weekend so she can see all the kids together.
the fact nana brought jace a present and then saw the outdoor climbing frame and wanted to buy him that as well she must either have a great pension or she’s got into debt for the sake of Sarah’s Ego 🤣🤣
Ya exactly, Sarah goes to Nana when the girls are in school. Why doesn’t Sarah bring Nana round at the weekend so Nana can see the girls. It’s always shopping! I wouldn’t blame Chris for being annoyed at the stuff she bought!!

Not forgetting Granny Troll and Leah in the same room 👀

Come on then Tattlers. Place your bets:

- How many times will Creepy shout "woohoo"?
- What tit merch will they be selling?
- How many children will Scary Shortle (Victoria) make cry?
- How many trolls will Granny recruit?
- What brand of biscuit will they purchase? Morrisons Value? Or will they go upmarket and get some 50p party rings?
Leah... you mean Sarah’s niece? Is there an issue with her?

Reactions: 4
So Nanna bought Jace the rocking llama at £24.99 and the piano at £24.99 then also the climbing frame that you could see in the back of the car which I can't see the model of but guessing it wasn't cheap. Why does Sarah think it's ok to let her nanna pay for all this stuff and what pensioner has this amount of income anyway?
She probably takes it back and keeps the money.

Reactions: 2
Who else thinks the meet and greet will be cancelled at the last minute? The pathetic Minghams are not capable of organising their kids without help for the school run let alone an event. There will be some excuse or emergency. Feel so sorry for Jason, it will be so overwhelming for him.

Reactions: 10
I think they will use corona as an excuse!! Especially as people are coming from abroad x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OhMyGoshYouGuys and Hayley go put yourselves in timeout right now. You can come out when I get the nasty images of Creepy out of my head. 🕥🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Leah... you mean Sarah’s niece? Is there an issue with her?
Leah was trolled (properly trolled, not just people pointing out wrongdoings) on social media to the point where she was extremely low, I believe. It was discovered that good old Granny Jane was indeed the troll.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Who else thinks the meet and greet will be cancelled at the last minute? The pathetic Minghams are not capable of organising their kids without help for the school run let alone an event. There will be some excuse or emergency. Feel so sorry for Jason, it will be so overwhelming for him.
Have they actually ever organised anything themselves since their management agency sorted out the shopping centre thing? They're still a 1 mill sub celebration event behind, aren't they??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t it be hilarious (well, cos it would piss off lazy) if Katrinas channel all of a sudden took off- with her getting gifted crap left right and centre, given a holiday at club Mac and AAAAAAaaaarison getting scouted as the next baby gap model - and the minghams end up living in nanaaa/mums old council house with Trina”” and co are living it up in a Disney palace with marble floors and wallpapered in blanket
Shed have to upload for that to happen. It's been ages since she did a video!

Reactions: 3
Sarah was at morrisons... but getting fuel would be a detour? There is a petrol station at morrisons.

Also.. chris saying the petrol station is 5 mins away? That's not true, is it Chris?

Reactions: 9
they're always moaning that people know where they are when they go somewhere,,,tip for you guys don't film it we , now know your meeting was with Levis solicitors

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This meet & greet is so cloak & dagger it’s actually laughable

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Today’s vlog Chris is walking along St Paul’s Street Leeds for a very important meeting....Levi’s Solicitors are based there. He leaves clues on purpose the head. Who cares??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Leah was trolled (properly trolled, not just people pointing out wrongdoings) on social media to the point where she was extremely low, I believe. It was discovered that good old Granny Jane was indeed the troll.
No way are you serious? Why would she do that to Leah? What did Leah do to that old bag??

Today’s vlog Chris is walking along St Paul’s Street Leeds for a very important meeting....Levi’s Solicitors are based there. He leaves clues on purpose the head. Who cares??
They really annoy me the way they threaten solicitors all the time but in fact it’s them that are always in the wrong! It’s a funny old world how things work :(

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly.. it's not like it worked out too well for him last time.

Reactions: 7
🤣 still paying out for Levi's then. Must be a huge bill!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.