The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiding her chins again :LOL:
Sarah looks absolutely exhausted here. If you compare how she looks now to pre allegations, the difference is staggering. She was slimmer after Jace was born than she is now too. As much as I really really don't like her or Chris, I am a bit "woah" about how she is now. Its either alcohol or medication or both. She is carrying alot of excess fluid. The size of her ankles and fingers is a real concern. That's not just weight gain. There is clearly a lot more going on behind the faux camera scenes

Reactions: 18
Latest vlog only has 44k views which is very low so that thumbnail didn’t work . I can’t see them going on like this for another year and keep up the life style some think has to give surely 🤷‍♀️ Also when was the last time on social blade did they hit 10k subs

Reactions: 1
I sincerely hope not, although what else could it be! 🤢🤢🤢

Also I haven’t watched the vlog, but Jace seems to be developing into a little porker especially around the face.
Must be that horrendous diet.
All he does is eat! Poor boy gets fed everything they do, yes that is usually good when you have a healthy nutritious diet but full of preservatives boxed old El Paso Mexican isn’t exactly what I would call a Mexican buffet 🤢 When apart from Xmas does she ever slave over an oven all day cooking a hearty roast dinner, or make soup full of goodness for them all? It’s all utter crap, poor boys teeth have no chance

Reactions: 11
Just my opinion, but it seems all youtube family vloggers, the inghams included, have backed themselves into a corner! The only way they get more views is if they go away somewhere,one of the kids hurts themselves, or they have some sort of surprise event happening. So basically they have created this scenario and now have to live with it!!! All in the name of the almighty dollar, money certainly hasn’t made them any better people!🤷‍♀️

All he does is eat! Poor boy gets fed everything they do, yes that is usually good when you have a healthy nutritious diet but full of preservatives boxed old El Paso Mexican isn’t exactly what I would call a Mexican buffet 🤢 When apart from Xmas does she ever slave over an oven all day cooking a hearty roast dinner, or make soup full of goodness for them all? It’s all utter crap, poor boys teeth have no chance
Lol her indoors doesn’t even cook at Xmas, that’s what granny Leslie is for 👩‍🍳🤪

Reactions: 17
Ohhh shut up sarah
If she likes her curves why does she heavily edit her pics to make her self look half the size she is. Talks so much tit it's unreal. If you love your curves embrace them and show them off not hide them behind camera then edit yourself.

Reactions: 9
Lazy on Instagram saying it ended up being a bit of a meet and greet in Asda car park and cars full of people turned up 😂 there’s literally 4 people in the pictures hun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So Lazy is on insta at Asda spouting her shite about meeting IFAM and then says we're heading 10 mins back up the road to the cabin. If you're staying 10 mins away from Asda, why did Chris say he had a 40 min round trip for bleeping ketchup? Was he skating there?! These two lie so much for a living its laughable

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Be prepared for clickbait of being snowed in. And sarah your kid should be up and in bleeping school if not tomorrow. No wonder people think they have learning disabilities you never let them have a full term at school. Learning off your lazy arse and joke of a creepy sack off a tit of a husband is going to get them nowhere

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Be prepared for clickbait of being snowed in. And sarah your kid should be up and in bleeping school if not tomorrow. No wonder people think they have learning disabilities you never let them have a full term at school. Learning off your lazy arse and joke of a creepy sack off a tit of a husband is going to get them nowhere
My eldest was so excited to get back to school today. We've had a nice family week, but he was very excited to see his friends. Isabelle and Esme should be in school right now, catching up with their friends and of course - learning! (They bloody need the education)

Isla should be at home having one last day of recharging her batteries before heading back to school tomorrow.

Instead, they're now stuck in a snowy Durham and will have to venture back in dodgy driving conditions. They'll get back ridiculously late, and the girls will all go back to school exhausted as always.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I was literally about to say they will clickbait with snow!! Super:surprise/Magical/cabin/snow/tears/hot tub/snowed in will defo be in title

Reactions: 7
My eldest was so excited to get back to school today. We've had a nice family week, but he was very excited to see his friends. Isabelle and Esme should be in school right now, catching up with their friends and of course - learning! (They bloody need the education)

Isla should be at home having one last day of recharging her batteries before heading back to school tomorrow.

Instead, they're now stuck in a snowy Durham and will have to venture back in dodgy driving conditions. They'll get back ridiculously late, and the girls will all go back to school exhausted as always.
Id love to know the girls attendence percentage! Its got to be so low!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Id love to know the girls attendence percentage! Its got to be so low!
It worked out at lower than 80% I believe. I remember a few of us (and dougal on YouTube) figured it out.

Anything below 95% round here usually warrants a letter being sent home, and then further action being taken if it doesn't improve.

Reactions: 12
I decided to do a bit of research myself. I typed one seemingly innocent word into youtube and viewed newest first. One of the first in the list was a young American girl probably no older than 7, doing gymnastics in her home in loose shorts and talking about spreading her legs - you get the picture...this video hadnt even been up 24 hours and had 1.5k views. Another video, a British girl about 8-9 doing the same in her home but in a too small bathing suit. Almost 2.5k views. Yet their other videos about dolls and other child like topics were pulling in a tiny amount of views in comparison. This is sick, it is obvious what is going on. Why aren’t parents monitoring internet use?! Why aren’t youtube banning videos of children? Why are these children not being kept safe? It’s made me feel really ill.

The fact that Sarah and Chris specifically cater to attracting these kind of views with their distasteful thumbnails and content is just as sickening. They are basically pimping out their innocent children online for views and money. They are abusing their children in plain sight. Something needs to be done about this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
So Lazy is on insta at Asda spouting her shite about meeting IFAM and then says we're heading 10 mins back up the road to the cabin. If you're staying 10 mins away from Asda, why did Chris say he had a 40 min round trip for bleeping ketchup? Was he skating there?! These two lie so much for a living its laughable
One of the most inportant things we try to teach our children from a very young age is NOT to lie. What must all this constant lying by Creepy and Lazy do to the three Ingham girls.What morals are they going to have as adults.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.