The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah is drinking in the middle of the day. You can see the wine on the coffee table when izzy takes the teapot to the table and it is light outside

Reactions: 6
They’ve wasted a whole day.
I live about 30 mins away and there’s so much to do like others have mentioned .
Beamish (girls would love it )
Durham (cathedral and castle )
A bit further up you have South Shields /tynemouth (Aquarium)
Not far from Newcastle.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Parental Alienation has been mentioned in this thread and there appears to be an element of it eminating from lazy. There was a vlog a while ago where Isabelle was going on holidays with her fathers side of the family. Lazy was dismissive and appeared hostile and angry while Isabelle was extremely uncomfortable and anxious looking. Sometimes it's easier for child to go along with the controlling parent rather than saying what they really want or need. In the end the child ususally works things out for themselves.

It is a particularly evil crime (because that is what it is) to perpetrate on a child and extremely damaging to a childs mental wellbeing and the alienated parent. I find this aspect of this family amongst one of the worst things about them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They ate all that crap, but don't worry tattlers, the beans were low salt and low sugar!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Have they said yet what they were meant to be doing the other week in Manchester? Either I've missed it or they haven't. I'm starting to think who ever organised it heard something and refused to let them in. Had to be a freebie, I dont think she would have got out of bed otherwise. All that chat over footage problems was a load of crap. Pretty convenient that it started working again just as they got into the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I seeing things here?
When Creepy braved the outdoors without his grimy beanie on, is that black hair dye that’s running down his face or is it his eyebrow pencil? 😆
Whichever it is he’s a revolting little twit.
BEC625C6-0F91-4AE0-BE7A-B357852F7CBB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I just can't after RI video with this hot tub crap. Esmes swimsuit is so tight is riding up her front and back and Lazy actually focused right on it. How can you do this to your children? Don't think Creepy went all the way to the store for Ketchup Hmmm he should be spied on. What's he up to. Get out of your step daughters room you creep. All the rooms look the same He just gets off being in the same bedroom as her Ugh I'm sick. Even in the hot tub with her😖😩😣

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell, they're getting duller and duller.
It's only the fact that Chris Ingham is a 100% cheat and nonce who still needs dealing with which is keeping them on anyone's radar.
If they didn't have Tattle to pretend to ignore, duck knows what they'd be doing.
👋🏻 Yo, Minghams, you lying, thieving, perverted little shits. Are you not worn out yet, pretending not to see us? What a life 🤙🏻

Reactions: 31
Creepy is not driving. the lengths he will go to to pretend he is. When he is sitting in the driving seat going on about getting ketchup that was clearly shot the day they arrived because the sun is shining and in Creepys own words he said the sun was shining on Friday but not today ( Saturday) also he goes on about needing Ketchup for lunch and tonights dinner, but didnt they make a point of saying that on Saturday they didnt get dressed until 2pm.
So go on Creepy prove me wrong sit in the driving seat and turn the engine on.but we all know you wont do that will you.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
taken step back from posting on here but thought this was interesting... are they really gonna try it?

and skiing?
HOWLING at the fact she said that that lady's solo trip to panama with her two kids sounds 'amazing.' Can you imagine?! Sarah probably genuinely thinks that her idea of 'travelling' is on a par with that amazing sounding adventure. It's really quite sad if she does believe that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she pretend she’s fed Jace on the breast. Always a posed pic.
He's still in his day clothes, and he's fallen asleep. He's almost a year old now, so this time should really be his bed time. He should be already bathed, in his pyjamas, belly full of milk and off to sleep for the night.

Instead, this will be a "nap". Which is the most ridiculous thing I've heard.

They have zero clue.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.