The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Chris have lemon and sugar (nice) AND golden syrup together on a pancake. Sugar on sugar huh. Makes my teeth hurt and feel sick thinking about it!

Oh I've watched a bit further and Isabelle did it too. Vom.
But they are eating better. Funny after Lazy's monologue about being healthier we didn't see the pancake she ate and stuffed in her mouth. Hmm bet it was covered in sugar and chocolate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does Chris have lemon and sugar (nice) AND golden syrup together on a pancake. Sugar on sugar huh. Makes my teeth hurt and feel sick thinking about it!

Oh I've watched a bit further and Isabelle did it too. Vom.
Isabelle probably only did it because Chris did 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Isabelle probably only did it because Chris did 🙄
I hate to say this, but not only is Creepy infatuated with Isabelle, it honestly seems she’s infatuated with him too. Definitely grooming going on here, it’s not normal.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Karma is slowly gripping these two by the shoulders. The views are dipping, more and more people are finding out creepy’s gross antics, Lazy’s “Chinese empire and me” has already been exposed (to the group, anyways) and the family is literally decaying on the edge of social media. No companies want to sponsor them (M&S will soon pull out eventually), most of the small holiday branches they were giving holidays to them have immediately backtracked from doing so (fingers crossed they actually have!), their content has finally hit rock bottom (let’s be honest, it’s been slipping downhill since 2018). This is what they deserve. Creepy and Lazy have gone WAY too far with their toxic actions and now they must pay the price of being foul people in the public eye. Now, if things most definitely go to tit (which is looking VERY possible for them both) and they say “Adios IFam! #Ifamforever #omg! #emotional! #pleasedontgoogleus!” It’s very much obvious that they’re gonna either turn round to their girls and say “Alrite, soh which one of yass is gonnoh bring the incomm innnn?” Hate to say it but as manipulative and horrible as they seem, they wouldn’t CARE if their girls didn’t want to do it. That’s enough of my “rant” how about creepy and lazy’s “rants” on IG about the group, eh? I’m in the group currently and as usual, facts were spilled about creepy, he didn’t like it because he’s a bleeping wuss and narcissist, messaged the admins basically saying “please feel sorry for me and take the post down😔” lmao duck off with your victim card and take your clown nose somewhere else! To bring suicide into it as well, is bleeping disgusting. What a bleeping joke this man really is, he’s nowhere near to being an inspiration (like he think he is) and then Lazy starts saying tit on her story about it too. Sorry love, you were silently lurking in the group, you got salty because the truth about your “wonderful husband” was being exposed, got the boot, then (possibly) asking ya new bestie (wonder how long this friendship will last for? I’ll give it a month or two!) to take screenshots and send them to you? Absolute arsewipes. The pair of ya! Rant over and done with!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
#86 dodgy car park meet and greet, Jace is finally using his feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
why haven't any other girls tried to sue creepy for liable ?
Creepy hasn't publicly addressed any of the specific girl's allegations, so they wouldn't be able to sue him for libel.

A better question would be why Creepy hasn't sued the girls for libel. Many many people have recieved Levi letters. None of the girls have.

Reactions: 24
Feck sake. You miss one notification and all he’ll breaks loose.
Chris has been threatening legal action for so long now and doing nothing. You’d think having previous dealing with ‘the best lawyers in the country’ it wouldn’t take that long to get a case going.

Unless....you don’t think he’s bullshitting and hasn’t a leg to stand on, do you? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
On her Instagram ad for the M&S little garden campaign - “You can literally grow anything” - Why don’t you grow yourself a backbone then Sarah, kick your cheating husband to the kerb and start making your children’s welfare a priority

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Would love to know what creepys laptop contains if police remove for evidence. Hes always saying jes up all nighht editing....fk off!! Your content is lacking,boring and shows how deranged you are

Reactions: 12
Just watching Judge Rinder and he says "Do yo have Proof someone is lying about you online, get in touch" So Chris if you have proof everyone is lying about you, contact the Judge, if not, sit the duck down and shut up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just watching Judge Rinder and he says "Do yo have Proof someone is lying about you online, get in touch" So Chris if you have proof everyone is lying about you, contact the Judge, if not, sit the duck down and shut up!
Can you imagine us all filing in to stand behind the other desk on the show 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why do Creepy and Lazy think the ifam want to read their crappy insta rants anyway? The ifam are like 8

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.