The Ingham Family #85 Surprise emotional thread title brings Tattlers to tears!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s amazing that every time he tells people they will go to jail for stating their opinion on him he can’t see how embarrassing that is. He’s making an absolute fool of himself. He’s been saying the same thing for two years and nothing has ever happened. Does he forget that everyone has private messages from his own mother who actually has been threatening, malicious, grooming, manipulating. She even said that Sarah was going to knife someone. THAT is an offence Chris. He told a young lady not to drop the soap when she “goes to jail” again, that’s a threat Chris. The police confirmed you did send those disgusting messages to 16 year old Jess, do you truly truly expect us to believe that they have then taken your complaints of people lying about you online seriously? Do you see how that doesn’t make sense? No one is going to go to jail Chris, no one is going to be arrested. Your not scaring people, it’s not working. Neither is manipulating people to feel sorry for your children. The damage to your children is coming from you. If you actually care about your children then remove them from the internet. Take away all your social media and live an honest life. Then everything would stop. It’s all you have to do. What’s more important to you? Money or your children?
He is harrassing people by sending these letters, getting people to send notes to others saying to 'watch out' isnt that malicious? Sending threatening notes/letters?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else think Chris’ mentality is that of a 15 year old emo and not a fully grown man with kids and a wife? It’s like he stopped developing mentally. His vocabulary is pretty much limited to the words ‘suuuuper’ and ‘cute’ so when he has one of his big rants using words with 8 letters or more it it’s laughable. He thinks that if he throws in the threat of jail time people will cack it but even some perpetrators of heinous crimes against children are not being given prison sentences which is absolutely sickening. And Chris thinks people are going to be locked up for calling HIM a nonce. Does he really think he’s some big shot? That the government are going to waste valuable resources and money on keeping people in prison for making ‘libellous claims’ when there are rapists and child abusers walking free? duck offffffffff

“What are you in here for? Drug offences? Murder?”
“No I’m in here because I called Chris Ingham, a proven child-groomer...a child-groomer”
He needs to grow up

Vicky Aspey said that she had Sarah blocked on FB so it hasn't been Sarah herself who has picked this up as she wouldn't have been able to see Vicky's posts, and they're clearly on the screenshot. My betting is that Sarah R is the one feeding the screenshots over to Sarah
Can’t understand why he retaliates, can’t he just ignore it because retaliation is just making it ten times worst. I don’t understand it.

Reactions: 9
haha just seen that Sarah R Is getting the boot from the group now too!!! karma is certainly a witch!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Took longer then I thought for her to chip in.
That plan is obviously not working Sarah, otherwise you would still be going to Club Mac this coming Summer. Get off your high horse you absolute nobody, and try using your sausage fingers to feed your baby properly with a spoon instead of using them to type shite on social media!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t get it, if these people are making your life a living hell WHY are you still posting?
chris was a pilot, astrophysicist, fashion model skate Lad why doesn’t he go back to one of his many jobs, why doesn’t Sarah keep her little Chinese import business going (doubt she’d get sales without YouTube) or get a little part time job? at what point is this not worth it anymore? Because all the freebies are drying up, so are the views

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can only imagine the scene at Mingham Mansion right now. Lazy raging into the camera in a scene that will end up on the cutting room floor.

'Guys, I'm absoluteleh foomin', the trolls 'av been at it again. Tellin' people lies about Chris. Theh will be goin' toh prison for this. Theh need a new hobbeh. It's malicious communications. Please don' google us guys'

Meanwhile Creepy has probably been banished to Mummy Lesley and Hi Steve's house. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Her response :D - excuse me ? I’m no troll
Notice she didn't deny sending the screenshots to Sarah though, just that she wasn't a troll :ROFLMAO:

I was looking through that FB group yesterday to see what crap Sarah Ingham has spouted on there and on one occasion she brags about being able to travel as her "job". Someone asks how and she tells them she's a youtuber and that her and Chris make enough through Youtube where they were able to "give up full time employment". She's missing the point that in order to give up full time employment, you have to have had full time employment in the first place. A full day's proper work would kill that fat duck waster witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't understand, if you're in such a bad place, why not get off social media, off YouTube, off everything, and live the way you actually want to. Without 'trolls' and 'haters' etc. Bizarre. Apologise, get off the internet, move on and be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Creepy on his insta pretending to children that he might become a ‘pro skater’!😂😂

I don’t know how she can bear him. He’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does Chris have lemon and sugar (nice) AND golden syrup together on a pancake. Sugar on sugar huh. Makes my teeth hurt and feel sick thinking about it!

Oh I've watched a bit further and Isabelle did it too. Vom.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Well the views have been low the past few days so they need a thumbnail to entertain the peados 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Has creepy been lurking in the changing rooms again? honestly though is the best content they could come up with?
my daughter is 15 and chooses her own clothes. She’d never want me to come clothes shopping with her.
It’s amazing that every time he tells people they will go to jail for stating their opinion on him he can’t see how embarrassing that is. He’s making an absolute fool of himself. He’s been saying the same thing for two years and nothing has ever happened. Does he forget that everyone has private messages from his own mother who actually has been threatening, malicious, grooming, manipulating. She even said that Sarah was going to knife someone. THAT is an offence Chris. He told a young lady not to drop the soap when she “goes to jail” again, that’s a threat Chris. The police confirmed you did send those disgusting messages to 16 year old Jess, do you truly truly expect us to believe that they have then taken your complaints of people lying about you online seriously? Do you see how that doesn’t make sense? No one is going to go to jail Chris, no one is going to be arrested. Your not scaring people, it’s not working. Neither is manipulating people to feel sorry for your children. The damage to your children is coming from you. If you actually care about your children then remove them from the internet. Take away all your social media and live an honest life. Then everything would stop. It’s all you have to do. What’s more important to you? Money or your children?
Money is more important to Creepy and Lazy they dont care how or what they have to do with the kids so they get ££££££££££ it is just a disgusting way of life for them and they should be ashamed of themselves for what they are doing to the kids especially Izzy at the moment but it will take time then it will be Esme although she is a bit flyer than Izzy so he may not get away with doing things that like he did previously to her like putting baby powder in the hairdryer so when she turns it on she will have it blow into her face - dangerous or not ! does he care NO HELL NO

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I don't understand, if you're in such a bad place, why not get off social media, off YouTube, off everything, and live the way you actually want to. Without 'trolls' and 'haters' etc. Bizarre. Apologise, get off the internet, move on and be happy.
Because they are obsessed with social media. They live their lives with a screen in front of their face 24/7 and from Sarah's insta story the other day, the girls are headed the same way. They have such little real friends in life that they crave the attention they get from young children. Its utterly pathetic.

Reactions: 13
Narcissists never see that they have done anything wrong. In his head, he truly believes that he is totally innocent. We are the ones in the wrong - us, the ones who just worry about the welfare of his kids and any vulnerable people who he may be messaging right now. He believes that the girls who came forward are the ones in the wrong because they 'destroyed his squeaky clean reputation'. All the people who support the girls and the campaign on Twitter will be the ones in the wrong. He simply will not see that his channel dying, his children being bullied, the drying up of sponsorships, his wife being desperately unhappy is all down to his own actions. He will stubbornly keep making his videos because he will thinking 'I haven't done any wrong, why should I stop?' Plus, of course, he would never be able to get a job doing anything else (once any future employers googled his name) and then would lose the private schools, the holidays, the cars and the houses. One things for sure, he will never, ever apologise and he will never stop seeing himself as the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Narcissists never see that they have done anything wrong. In his head, he truly believes that he is totally innocent. We are the ones in the wrong - us, the ones who just worry about the welfare of his kids and any vulnerable people who he may be messaging right now. He believes that the girls who came forward are the ones in the wrong because they 'destroyed his squeaky clean reputation'. All the people who support the girls and the campaign on Twitter will be the ones in the wrong. He simply will not see that his channel dying, his children being bullied, the drying up of sponsorships, his wife being desperately unhappy is all down to his own actions. He will stubbornly keep making his videos because he will thinking 'I haven't done any wrong, why should I stop?' Plus, of course, he would never be able to get a job doing anything else (once any future employers googled his name) and then would lose the private schools, the holidays, the cars and the houses. One things for sure, he will never, ever apologise and he will never stop seeing himself as the victim.
I blame Lesley. She’s nuts. Sorry, Steve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Title of the vlog is ‘Esme pushes her too far’ and then the daylight robber says she bought a galaxy backpack on eBay for £8 🤬
But the school fees need to be paid and they have at least another 6-7 surprise holidays to pay for!
F035BC79-61DC-4A15-AAAE-9C62C8838479.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.