The Ingham Family #84 Forgive and forget, kiss and fake Up. My kids are being bullied yaay that might make the views go up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The we don’t drink Ingham’s! Not only that but all that around when a baby is crawling and cups of tea in reach for him twice in tonight’s vlog. Why is the bin always full? And a nappy too 🤢 Something had to give this week and it was washing her hair? Not the endless trips to the shops no?
Well crap you beat me to it, yes! I saw the same thing and took a screenshot too.❤ Those poor children living with an alcoholic mother, now all the pieces are coming together. Lol

I noticed she made a big point in doing more mum things today home made pizzas , emptying the bin , putting a dishwasher on, putting the washing machine on, hanging some clothes on the clothes horse , yes Sarah well bloody done !!!!!!! She’s now well and truly earned her “ wonder womum “ title!💁🏻‍♀️😂😂
But not the school run!😂

Reactions: 7
“Oh no, we don’t really drink much.” Honestly I don’t mind a good drink or 2 after work in the evenings, especially on Friday. But if you do it, why lie and say you don’t?🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 84547
Islas smug face when Sarah said something about the garbage suggesting she could take it out irritated me. Yes Sarah is to lazy and could bring it out, but Isla is also old enoug to do chores around the house like that.

Reactions: 16
An opened bottle of wine in front of a radiator 🤢 yum yum, why do they always leave it on the floor next to the bin, it’s the oddest thing I’ve never known anyone especially with babies do that 🤷🏼‍♀️
And teens. How easy would it be for Isabelle to have access without it being put away. Unnecessary temptation, plus it’s getting nasty there with all the trash.

Reactions: 11
The we don’t drink Ingham’s! Not only that but all that around when a baby is crawling and cups of tea in reach for him twice in tonight’s vlog. Why is the bin always full? And a nappy too 🤢 Something had to give this week and it was washing her hair? Not the endless trips to the shops no?
That alcohol piles grown since the last time I saw it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe if storage is an issue for the alcohol (we know the cupboards are full of treat food) they could store it in the fruit and veg crisper compartment of the fridge. Plenty of room there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
RIP Caroline Flack 😢

Cue the post from lazy saying be kind, in the week she called a child a cretin...just saying!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Hi everyone!! I’ve been watching these threads on the minghams for a very long time but debated whether to get involved or not. Just wanted to comment on how much they’ve changed since they very first started. I came across them in the first few months of YouTube. Not going to lie. I loved watching their content. It was so relatable. I loved seeing how Sarah took things like Easter and Christmas serious. There was nothing materialistic at all. I loved their old house as well. Not sure if that makes me weird lol. I just thought it was nice to see a British family on YouTube that was so relatable and somewhat entertaining. Then I think as soon as they moved house that’s when I lost interest. I don’t watch them anymore and I don’t plan to. Every now and again I get nosey and see what’s going on but my oh my has Sarah got huge. Barely recognisable. The videos hardly seem like vlogs either. It seems like it’s only being filmed from the sofa, car or the kids bedrooms. It’s just so strange to see how much they’ve changed. Look what money does to you... their time on YouTube has definitely come to an end

Reactions: 41
Islas smug face when Sarah said something about the garbage suggesting she could take it out irritated me. Yes Sarah is to lazy and could bring it out, but Isla is also old enoug to do chores around the house like that.
Isla defiantly old enough to do certain chores around the house like making her bed putting dirty clothes in the laundry doing the pots even sweeping and Hoovering but empting a thilthy disgusting bin that's as big as she is might be pushing it abit let Sarah do it the lazy cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi everyone!! I’ve been watching these threads on the minghams for a very long time but debated whether to get involved or not. Just wanted to comment on how much they’ve changed since they very first started. I came across them in the first few months of YouTube. Not going to lie. I loved watching their content. It was so relatable. I loved seeing how Sarah took things like Easter and Christmas serious. There was nothing materialistic at all. I loved their old house as well. Not sure if that makes me weird lol. I just thought it was nice to see a British family on YouTube that was so relatable and somewhat entertaining. Then I think as soon as they moved house that’s when I lost interest. I don’t watch them anymore and I don’t plan to. Every now and again I get nosey and see what’s going on but my oh my has Sarah got huge. Barely recognisable. The videos hardly seem like vlogs either. It seems like it’s only being filmed from the sofa, car or the kids bedrooms. It’s just so strange to see how much they’ve changed. Look what money does to you... their time on YouTube has definitely come to an end
I take it you saw all the allegations too? I too used to watch them, for my sins. The way they used to make a big deal out of things like Easter, pancake day etc and set up the tables nice for the kids was sweet. It wasn't extravagant money wise but it was nice. I find it odd that they barely do anything for those occasions anymore. Nothing like they used to, no setting of the tables etc. They have that dining room with the oversized table they could easily still do it. Odd.

Reactions: 12
“Oh no, we don’t really drink much.” Honestly I don’t mind a good drink or 2 after work in the evenings, especially on Friday. But if you do it, why lie and say you don’t?🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 84547
That's actually something that can be reported to child welfare. Isla could even get into those bottles. The baby can knock those over and broken glass everywhere. Whose going to report? I would if I lived in the UK This really bothers me. Those bottles aren't even full very easy to open then...

Reactions: 7
yes I have seen all the allegations unfortunately. Despite me enjoying their old videos. I always felt off about Chris. It’s like watching a complete different family. They look drained. Feel so sorry for the girls

Reactions: 17
That's actually something that can be reported to child welfare. Isla could even get into those bottles. The baby can knock those over and broken glass everywhere. Whose going to report? I would if I lived in the UK This really bothers me. Those bottles aren't even full very easy to open then...
I hate the inghams as much as the next person but social services are super under funded and staffed and really dont need people wasting there time because someone stores there bottles on the floor

Reactions: 26
If Izzy ever wanted to sneak booze out to a sleepover I doubt they would notice any missing from that stash!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If Izzy ever wanted to sneak booze out to a sleepover I doubt they would notice any missing from that stash!
Especially if she took a bit out of each bottle into a separate bottle. They wouldn't notice at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No wonder lazy is unable to do the school run, she’s probably still hammered from the night before.

Wonder if creepy’s driving ban was due to being intoxicated.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She literally just did on her insta stories, lol
She’s boiled my blood tonight, how dare she preach to anyone about being kind. We’ve all seen the threats,doxxing,and if you have a difference of opinion she won’t entertain it! You called a child a cretin for all to see this week!!! That’s being kind isn’t it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
She’s boiled my blood tonight, how dare she preach to anyone about being kind. We’ve all seen the threats,doxxing,and if you have a difference of opinion she won’t entertain it! You called a child a cretin for all to see this week!!! That’s being kind isn’t it!!
She's such a hypocritical witch. duck off, Sarah!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.