Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheekyChappy

How the fuck does this happen?
(Caveat: I know they probably have no input on how Alexa responds, but my God isn't it telling.)
This is not an editing trick, if you have Alexa, ask the same question, you'll get the same answer.

With regard to your disgusting band-wagoning today Sarah, we are here for a reason, and I'm not going anywhere.
Work it out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

leni18

VIP Member
Apart from being incredibly lazy, is there another reason she refuses to pick the girls up from school??! Has she fallen out with someone, or doesn’t want to be seen at school for fear of judgment from other mothers?! I don’t know but there’s a common theme here, even when Isabelle was being ‘bullied’ she never went to get her🤔🤔 think there’s something more at play than just being lazy!
She has no right to share something like that after her disgusting actions whilst boarding that plane
Stories about suicide always hit me hard, I’m sure I’m not the only person that has been emotional over the death of Caroline Flack, it’s so sad.
I’m all for people sharing their stories and giving helpful information to those who may need it, what I can’t stand is the people who conveniently speak up when something like this happens and more or less makes it about themselves.
Fuck you Sarah.
The difference between Caroline and you cannot be further apart.
She was relentlessly targeted and harassed by trolls, the despicable british tabloids and media outlets for something that she was determined to prove her innocence for.
Unfortunately she will not get to do that now, the poor woman probably felt like her entire life was over and didn’t see any other way out.

Your sneaky slimeball of a nonce HUSBAND was accused of inappropriately messaging young vulnerable TEENAGERS that was later proven to be true and the police CONFIRMED it. Now I don’t know about you but to most normal people, that is completely unacceptable and disgusting. People are going to react to it and surprise surprise, you and your husband are going to get hate for it. That is your HUSBAND’s fault, nobody else’s. You’re not so innocent either, little miss perfect. You ignored the girl/s? that tried to reach out to you and tell you in private and you ignored them and called her/them CRAZY for everyone to see.
Lovely actions coming from a cow that’s apparently all about positivity and so against bullying.
To top it all off, that isn’t even all of it! You’ve both trolled people, exploited your children for money and now your daughter is getting shouted things at in school but you’re still so insistent on playing the “poor us” card.
You and your husband are to blame for it all and you know it. Your loving husband is a cheat that has apparently always cheated on you and will probably continue to do so and you’ll forever be the doormat if it means you keep the money rolling in with your pathetic scam of a “business”. One google of your name and people can see the things you and your husband have done. This is your bed now, lay in it and take some fucking responsibility.

I know they’ve done many bad things by the way, I just don’t want to bore you all anymore with listing everything when you all probably know more than I do!!
Apologies for my rant that probably didn’t make much sense but this is what happens when it’s 4.35am, I’ve had no sleep, I’m ill and then I see the hypocritical cow post stuff on Instagram as if she’s so badly done by, she’s forever playing the mental health card and I’m sick of it.
(Where was your sympathy for the person that jumped off a bridge and so rudely delayed your airport journey for your 9,999th holiday?)

Also, Hi Steve
. 🖕
Very well said. Problem with Sarah is she wants the positivity for 1 reason, it looks good for sponsorship, that is the only reason, whilst people are talking about everything they have done they don't get the freebies and opptunties that they used to get. Sadly the materialistic woman forgets the needs of her children it's just money and lifestyle Sarah wants to hell with everything else. Being nice to someone goes further than saying nice things, being nice means protecting others, just look at isabelle’s pictures over net she's a child but getting her to pose in bikinis licking lollies isn't protecting her instead it's flaunting her in disgusting ways to attract anyone because it's about numbers, allowing pictures of this type of your own CHILD you have to be wrong to some sort especially knowing who uses the Web. I wouldn't put bikini pictures of my girls on my private fb or Insta as I don't want anyone seeing it.
Being nice is being sympathetic to others that video of them being late at airport because someone was in a desparate way was disgusting of Sarah who not only moaned but her tone if voice showed she didn't care about that person she cares about herself, her video, hope Sarah oneday you don't have to experiance that situation.
Being nice means putting your own feelings to one side, your video on Isabelle dad your comments about him to everyone should of remained private but you aired it. You also couldn't contain your jealousy when your daughter went off to America with them. Instead of showing happiness for your daughters sake you showed jealousy and put guilt trips on her.
I am disgusted you ignored those girls private pleas to you, but I believe you believed them and you knew it was going to cause damage to your wholesome image, you ignored hoping problem would go away, wrong move Sarah. If you didn't believe them you'd of privately dealt with it not ignored it. You've lost everyone you had pre vlog days because your narcassestic, and don't care about anyone other than money. Your so lonely your now best friends with your hater, do you know how laughable that is calling each other bestie 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 he called your husband a nonce, and you are now besties, to all of us if someone said that if it was untrue I'd never want to speak to them again. Not because I am not forgiving but because of self respect nor want anyone like that in my life. Everything your doing now is hilourious and desparate. Your not victims of hate and trolls you are victims of your own deluded mess and people don't want to see people like you take advantage for greed.

• Heart

EricaGS

Hi everyone!! I’ve been watching these threads on the minghams for a very long time but debated whether to get involved or not. Just wanted to comment on how much they’ve changed since they very first started. I came across them in the first few months of YouTube. Not going to lie. I loved watching their content. It was so relatable. I loved seeing how Sarah took things like Easter and Christmas serious. There was nothing materialistic at all. I loved their old house as well. Not sure if that makes me weird lol. I just thought it was nice to see a British family on YouTube that was so relatable and somewhat entertaining. Then I think as soon as they moved house that’s when I lost interest. I don’t watch them anymore and I don’t plan to. Every now and again I get nosey and see what’s going on but my oh my has Sarah got huge. Barely recognisable. The videos hardly seem like vlogs either. It seems like it’s only being filmed from the sofa, car or the kids bedrooms. It’s just so strange to see how much they’ve changed. Look what money does to you... their time on YouTube has definitely come to an end

piedoll93

Chatty Member
Sarah has a very short memory! What of that horrid birthday card they sent to a 12 year old girl?! That poor girl could have been so terrified of that that things could have gone tragically wrong! Yes maybe the mum of unique fam may have been but wrong, but the inghams should never have targeted a 12 year old child! Imagine if Izzy has got that sent in a card - they’d have made 20 vlogs on it!

• Angry
Reactions: 40

Jamhead

VIP Member
Why hasnt Lazy given her niece and nephews a blanket each? Is she really that tight, that she cant pass four of the ' just photographed ones', (she really means the ones she's had on the office floor for Jason to sleep in) to Leah, Tyler, Harvey & Harrison?
She's a shit mother, shit wife, shit woman, shit cook, shit "designer" and a shit Aunty too!!! She has 4 nieces and nephews, 4. Not 40!
Stop being a greedy, money grabbing cow and 'tret' your family SLIngham, i bet they'll be a very lot happy. You could even throw the boat out and give one to your sister too, oh and how about one for Nanarr? Try giving for a change.

• Heart
  • Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Guess what, Im picking my mum up from hospital and she has a wheelchair that only goes backwards 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Be careful what you say because there are parents with kids who have learning difficulties who would take a lot offense to that sort of comment 👍
Isla doesn't have learning difficulties though, there's a huge difference. Her difficulty is that she was babied for so long and she will be struggling with Jace being the new cute littlest Ingham. It doesn't help that Chris also speaks like a 4 year old 😂

Reactions: 39

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
So Sarah has really annoyed me today with her Caroline flack post. So. I had a bit of time and thought I’d put a few snippets of Sarah ingham and her family ‘being kind’ together..

these are just a few: there are tons of jane on twitter being vile, bullying a child and sarahs own sisters daughter.

YOUR family sent a child a threatening birthday card.

YOUR husband told a young girl to not ‘drop the soap’ in prison. AND got someone sacked by tricking information from them

YOU called your own aunt a fat cunt

YOUR daughter was video’ed being mean about a friend.

stick to packing fucking blankets and shut up you hypocrite

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So someone in the public eye kills themselves, and Lazy makes it all about her. Seriously, Sarah - shut the fuck up.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
She’s boiled my blood tonight, how dare she preach to anyone about being kind. We’ve all seen the threats,doxxing,and if you have a difference of opinion she won’t entertain it! You called a child a cretin for all to see this week!!! That’s being kind isn’t it!!
She's such a hypocritical bitch. Fuck off, Sarah!

• Heart

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
EURGH Sarah. Yes online trolling is awful, but the thing about being ‘famous’ is that you’re held accountable, even more so than a regular person, for your actions. My sympathies would be with you if you hadn’t done anything wrong. But the minute your husband abused his power that all went down the drain. nothing that has happened to you is ‘trolling’, the majority of discussion on your life is here on this forum, where you can choose not to read. The sad thing is, she doesn’t even feel guilty, because she has a few thousand fans she acts as if the world owes her something.
If this is affecting you so badly here are a few options:

1) get your slime bag husband to do a PROPER apology, no HELL NO nonsense.
2) breakup with said slime bag husband
3) leave YouTube

leni18

VIP Member
One minute Chris was going to go up hospital next minute he's gone away. DO NOT WASTE NHS TIME. Clearly he wasn't that bad, he doesn't go from what he was saying to going away. Knob head

• Angry

Missusnaz

VIP Member
She literally just did on her insta stories, lol
She’s boiled my blood tonight, how dare she preach to anyone about being kind. We’ve all seen the threats,doxxing,and if you have a difference of opinion she won’t entertain it! You called a child a cretin for all to see this week!!! That’s being kind isn’t it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Impleo

VIP Member
Until Sarah and Chris answer the question - did Chris send messages to a 16 year old fan, asking her to sneak away from her parents in the middle of the night and go skinny dipping with him on holiday? I am here to stay.

The Caroline Flack story is very sad, so are the stories of millions of other people who suffer from mental health difficulties. I happen to agree with this tweet.

Screenshot 2020-02-16 at 10.48.57.png

I would put Chris Ingham in the category of a damaged soul who has tried to seek fame because he needs external affirmation, but he is a dangerous damaged soul to others and needs to be off the internet. Sarah and Chris have done nothing in the past 20 months to allay any of those fears.

• Heart

Wilma57

Chatty Member
So Sarah thinks because she has picked the design off shutterstock and got her supplier to use that design that she’s ‘designed a unique product’

anyone can buy shutterstock images. You can sell exactly the same thing as Sarah in theory and she could do nothing about it
Someone should make the same blankets and crap she does and undercut her sales. Sara and me could be the name of the site. Blankets for 20.99. Imagine the rant we would get. It could go on for days.

• Haha
  • Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Wow they are shopping ! I for one really love watching a family walk round the shops looking at more clothes for another holiday . It’s so inspiring . What a deserving wonderful family . I wish I could shop in river Island . Thankfully I don’t have to as I can watch this dynamic family do it instead . I wish I was more like Sarah I’m so jealous of her amazing life .
What a big fat massive Inspiration she really is .

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Isla didn't make the cut for the thumbnail. I guess pictures of your oldest two in skimpy clothes works better for the paedos, though 🤷

- Shock, more shopping. But who will genuinely give a shit about "winter clash finals"? Except from 12 year old fanboy Creepy Chris.

- Lazy didn't know storms were named in alphabetical order... She just, yet again, levelled up on the stupidity scale.

- Lazy, sort those dry lips out, love.

- So they're off on holiday soon. Wonder where they're off to? (Hint: Not Club Mac 😂😂😂😂😂😂 )

- How many clothes can you get for £30? Not sure, but you can't even buy a blanket posted for that on your store, Lazy.

- Why are you still insisting on buying clothes that are too small for your children? If they only have 6-7 (Isla clearly fits into 7-8), then go elsewhere where they actually have her size!

- And here comes Creepy. Kind of gutted he didn't bring along his "Abidas" hat to match his "Adidas" trackie top (they're not a tracksuit family though, guys).

- Nana gave some money to Esme to get a pandora charm. Mate, have you not stolen enough of her pension? Fucking hell.

- "Isabelle likes to spend all her birthday money in here, but she has no birthday money". That's ok, Lazy - you can give her the money she makes from her own channel instead. No? Why not? Spent it all on orange twirls?

- Love that the first place Lazy goes to when with Nana is River Island. No sign of River Island just yet, despite Isabelle and Esme loving their clothes most.

- For someone that's supposed to be a "sooooper dooooper" skating videographer, the shots he got at the comp were shit. Could barely see anything.

- Oh look! The clocks back!

- Esme's riddle of the day segments have lasted longer than: the SarahSays channel, their healthy eating, their meat free month, Creepy in bed (allegedly)...

• Haha
  • Heart