Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
I say this time and time again...

She preaches about being kind, don't bully my children, the negative impact the hate could have on people etc but it's ok for her to accuse the victims of her husband of lying, being mentally ill and telling their stories for publicity. What if one of them had taken their own life because she ignored them? I doubt she would've even acknowledged it. It's ok for her to hint about 'trolls' and send her ifam on a witch hunt when she exposes them and then delete the post like nothing happens. She has constantly trolled and found people addresses, doxed them and sent threatening letters. She's been abusive to her own family and didn't give a shit about her homeless brother. She has splashed the cash, buying a new house (potentially two) and not given a penny to these mental health charities, despite constantly banging on about her own mental health. If she gave a single shit about mental health then surely she should be actively supporting these charities, even when a celebrity hasn't tragically just taken their own life.

Fuck off Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Hypocritical twats. "Scared in their own home" yet show the train station that's just down the road.

- Well done, Lazy, for confirming that Granny Troll did the school run whilst you snored away in bed till 10am.

- Poor Prinny seems to get abandoned at home daily. Wonder when the last time he/she had a walk was? (Cue a weekend vlog with Prinny on a walk)

- It makes absolutely no sense to continuing buying shit that you won't use for ages when moving soon. Pointless.

- Is Jace actually going to have a hat that fits him on this next holiday?

- I'll give Katrina props for the space bedroom. It looks great. Shame Sarah used it as a time to advertise her Chinese blankets again, though.

- You're right there, Lazy. You're definitely not "with it" when it comes to fashion. That purple jumper needs to be burnt.

- Why would you buy shoes in the wrong size for Esme? It's like you just buy shit for the sake of it, whether it fits or not. It's weird. You're very addicted to shopping, Lazy.

- So basically (because he won't admit it) Creepy didn't skate at the park because he was unable to do any tricks on any of the stuff in there... He should have brought his shitty little rail with him.

- Isabelle is getting very difficult and cringeworthy to watch.

- Isla poorly again? I've never seen children constantly unwell like this lot seem to be. Probably has a lot to do with their diet, their lifestyle, bedtimes etc.

- LOL! Isabelle, of course the jeans aren't from Hollister. You're lucky it was Nana's pension day, otherwise you'd be stuck with more Primark jeans.

- Lazy is tired after a lay in till 10am and a bit of shopping. How she'd actually cope if she was a proper parent, I do not know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

BattyBits

Chatty Member
I just knew that one of them would make the tragic death of someone completely unconnected to them about themselves and their self perceived persecution. All she has shown in her ‘holier than thou’ posts is how egocentric and uneducated she really is. Suicide is nearly always a tragic end to a very complex journey, no one at all except the coroner involved will have anything like a complete picture of the events leading to the tremendously sad end to this woman’s life. Speculation during this time (especially by someone in the ‘public eye’) does nothing but add to the hurt, confusion and guilt of those close to the person passed. Yes absolutely we should always be kind and challenge intrusive media but to presume and identify personally to an unproven cause is irresponsible and wrong. I have worked in mental health services and seen the sad loss of many people by their own hands, none of us have any idea of the circumstances, often there is complex clinical and psychosocial history, personality disorder, trauma, substance use disorder.... I could go on, to sit there throwing out quotes on her iPhone suggesting that people who die by suicide could have altered the outcome simply by someone ‘being kind’ is nothing more than an insult.

Just to add, her line about working hard for YOUR (in capitals) entertainment! Perfect passive aggressive Sarah there, she likens herself to sports people who are well known and acquire celebrity status as part of their achievements, she fails to recognize that public interest in her is all self generated for income, she has no job she doesn’t present anything nor is she an artist or entertainer, her entire income stream is based on people knowing the details of her life, then when her husband ABUSES his position, she can’t comprehend the scrutiny or concern?!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

LimeGoss

Tattle Gossip Site
So I've been investigating the Chinese blanket empire and I'm 95% sure I've found lazy's supplier.

https://abc-tex.m.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2706.amp_ws_detail.company

This store on Alibaba makes all lazy's current products, offer 'hundreds of designs' (which you can't see on their store) and will add your own label to the products.

So I decided to do some undercover work. I set up an Alibaba account posing as Etsy store looking for blankets to sell and began messaging the store.

Pretty sure this: https://m.alibaba.com/product/62006....html?spm=a2706.wapshop.113.18.41f96e4dC7QLdS is lazy's 'teen and me' blanket. Note how much of a profit the minghams will be making off this, with a £10.53 wholesale price Vs their HUGE £46.99 price!!!!!!

I asked the company how I could view the other designs they offer, hoping I'd uncover lazy's catalogue and was told that they can print any design for the website shutterstock.com. I didn't even need to pay to use the site myself if I told them the type of designs I wanted they would send me some to pick from!!! They were nice enough to immediately start sending some nice pink designs for me to pick from, it was that simple....

View attachment 83449

So my next stop was to look on Shutterstock for lazy's gorgeous designs, and 30 seconds later....

https://www.shutterstock.com/es/ima...n-illustrations-different-cosmetics-722329810

https://www.shutterstock.com/es/ima...n-galaxy-fantasy-background-pastel-1055265833

I'VE DONE IT, I can set up my own Chinese blanket empire and retire into my Disney mansion!!!

Just waiting for the lovely Ella on alibaba to get back to me about how I design my own label or if they can do that for me as well 😉

All done on my lunch break btw, so it was soooooo difficult. I definitely need a lie down on the sofa and burger now 👍
I hope you don't mind but I've used this to write an article so it reaches more people :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Why is Isabelle at nearly 15 doing dance rountines with her little sister infront of her parents. Im sorry but its no wonder shes bullied.

• Wow
Reactions: 48

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I noticed our Sarah didn't show her katsu curry but showed the others' food including Islas gigantic burrito... My sources informed me of why we didn't see Sarah's dinner...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

RUexcited

Chatty Member
I’ve said it time and time again as have everyone on here but it can’t be said enough . How is a woman whose a self proclaimed super mum honestly getting away with having to have her mother in law come over to do a school run ? So what if she has a baby .
Why have so many children if the logistics of school runs etc don’t work ?? Lying in bed getting bigger and unhealthier by the day , eating fatty sugary food , never putting her phone or camera down for five minutes is embarrassing to woman kind.
My daughter is a single parent and happily deals with it all herself and let’s me just be a grandma . I’m not called upon to drive over and do the school run etc . I’ve done all that with my own children . I have the glorious job of just being grandma doing all the fun stuff without any of the work .
Of course I will help if it’s ever needed but honestly that’s next to never as she is a capable young woman whose responsible
and energetic and doesn’t need me for any of that .
My son doesn’t have children yet but trust me If his wife was constantly needing me to ferry her children around and to be there while my son went off skating for example , I simply wouldn’t do it . That would be her job not mine . That wouldn’t be warranted as a reason for me to have to pick up the slack . They are all as bad as each other in my mind . How this lazy woman has been able to make so much money from doing nothing all day whilst claiming to be mum of the century baffles me

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Not sure if anyone is interested in these screen shots of Chris using people to troll me, but someone suggested i put them on here as we know creepy and lazy read here, hi Steve, hi Zelda. View attachment 85579View attachment 85576View attachment 85577View attachment 85578View attachment 85579
Chris Ingham self declaring himself as an ‘amazing husband’ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaah *breathe* hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

thegreencow

VIP Member
INSULTING MY TEEN DAUGHTER!

Creepy is sat in the office and says Jace was unwell last night. He tells us about the rash, fever and he was whingey. Jace was awake a lot last night. Creepy has done the school run and come straight to the office. Jace is at the house with Lazy, who's meeting her friend. Creepy is about to sort the international postage. Today's a mad one because he has a flight tomorrow to the Netherlands and has to be at the airport early. :rolleyes: He's off to Winterclash in Eindhoven and it's gonna be a mad few days and a very lot of big names will be there. :rolleyes: The lineup is insane guys. :sleep:He will be gone for more days than Alicante. Sarah has been understanding and Granny Lesley Jane is helping. He needs to pack and get sorted as he has a flight at 8am in the morning.

It's snowing and Lazy wants it to be springtime. :rolleyes: She's feeding Jace rice krispies. Jace was restless in the night, awake about every 20 minutes, moaning in his sleep and he was hot so Lazy got him Calpol. Lazy couldn't sleep because she thought the worst. She's off on a playday with Jace today with her neighbour. She films Jace and the neighbour's child.

Lazy is in the car and has joined Jane and Creepy on a post office run. They have filled up three cars with Creepy in front of her. Of course she doesn't show us there are three cars though because there probably aren't. :rolleyes: Lazy feels bad for the post office. They're off to Guisely after because Lazy needs to collect Jace's clothes she ordered for an upcoming summer holiday and Creepy needs some more clothes. :rolleyes:

At the post office and Creepy says they have unloaded the cars and post office will hate them. Lazy says they'll all be watching as they love the channel. :rolleyes:

Lazy says Creepy was sat in the car whilst she went to Next and Asda. She is sat in the back of the car with Jace. Creepy is in Sports Direct. Jace has a fever so they took it in turns to go to the shops. Lazy thinks he could be teething as his top teeth are breaking through. Lazy went to Asda to get swimwear for Esme and Isla but they didn't have any in store.

Home and Jace is eating. Jane is at the house and Lazy shows the food Jace likes. She says Creepy won't be happy as Jace has left crumbs of oatie bar on the floor. :rolleyes:

Jace is in the kitchen and Creepy asks Jace why he has been pulling stuff out of his case. Lazy has gone to get Isabelle and Esme from Dance. Isla is on Creepy's laptop doing school work. When lazy is home she says Isla loves learning about biology. Isla has been learning about ears and bacteria. :sleep:

Isabelle and Esme are in the playroom and make up a dance. They're doing it to an emotional song because Creepy and Lazy will be apart for Valentine's Day and they want to make it special. Someone pass me a bucket. 🤮🤮

Isabelle tells Creepy and Lazy they might've heard some thudding and some holes in the floor. Lazy says she didn't actually and says they are ballet dancing elephants. Isabelle says her and Esme want to show them a dance because it's nearly Valentine's day. Lazy starts singing 'All by myself'. :rolleyes:

They try to do the dance in the living room but it was the wrong way so they all go upstairs. Lazy forgot how comfortable the sofa was. She films her rabbit teeth and Isla. They film parts of the dance to some shitty music. It's so cringey. Lazy doesn't like anything more in the whole wide world than the girls doing little random things like that in the evening. :rolleyes:

Lazy says they are ending the vlog as they need to be up in the morning to get the girls to school and so Creepy can go and get his flight. She's off out with her Nanna too. Thank you for watching and thank you for the love and support for Isabelle over the bullying incident. The school are dealing with it and Lazy is sure Isabelle will tell the world how she is feeling and an update on the incident in the next few days. :rolleyes: She reaches out to the ifam and says to speak out. A problem shared is a problem halved. Of course it is... unless you're groomed by Creepy because Lazy will just block you and accuse you of being mentally ill. :rolleyes:

Riddle of the day

End of vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I read here a lot, I enjoy reading all your different opinions but rarely feel the need to share mine, but Sarah's Instagram stories have enraged me this morning, jumping on the bandwagon and acting the bloody victim! There is actual evidence of her and Creepy, bulling and Doxing people, not to mention what they put those kids through on the daily in order to make money and save themselves having to step into the real world and get a job and she thinks we are the one that need to be kind! Practice what you preach, you unkind, lying, lazy enabler!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Sarah sells her kids lives to peadophiles, just look at the thumbnails/timestamps ect. She sold a baby doll of her own child for her own financial gain and she supports her sick husband who preys on teenage girls.
That to me shows what a nasty peice of work she is. Noone is trolling her, theyre pointing out facts.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Impleo

VIP Member
Best family vloggers ever

Yesterday: Bullied at school

Today: Insulting my teen daughter

I f*cking hate them. Run, Issy.

• Sad
Reactions: 44

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So Creepy has managed to take his bad back away for almost a week, according to Lazy's Instagram. I'm sure Granny Jane made him a stockpile of tuna sandwiches, and expressed into some bottles to get him through the week. He probably had one last feed from her when she dropped him off at the airport.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

OhMyGoshYouGuys!

May have been mentioned but why not use a collect and deliver courier service, and for that matter employ someone to pack and handle the deliveries? Alternatively get a childminder and/or nursery for Jace. She works micro-part time, can’t leave the shopping and prattling about for coffee/see friends and gives about 10 percent attention to everything.
Jace needs activities and stimulation to develop. He is kept quiet by food and is dragged everywhere and sits in that office with no attention. She really is the most idle and ignorant creature I have encountered
So long as they don't ask Creepy to chose who packs and handles orders for them! I remember when he 'allegedly' asked 19 year old Bella to come and work for him as his Personal Assistant/Camera Girl. He told her he would pay her more an hour than what Alton Towers were paying her in a day. He told her she had a 'banging body' and was very easy on the eye. He told her he had the power to help her become a huge Instagram/YouTube star. He told her to drop her towel and send him a nude selfie. And then he invited her to work as his personal assistant, most likely trying to have an affair with her right under his wife's nose!!! All this girl wanted was a picture of herself with the family at Alton Towers and she got all that! So no, I don't think that Creepy should have anyone working for them, packing orders!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
The fact that she’s even comparing herself to Caroline flack is disgusting. Caroline was a talented young women. She didn’t sell her family to make money. Fuck off sarah. If you think everyone is going to just forget about all the bullying you and your family has done your wrong

Sarah ingham telling people to ‘just be kind’ is an absolute joke. She isn’t even kind to her children... does she genuinely forgot the messages she, her husband and her mother in law and team of trolls have sent to people? Sarah we’ve all seen the screenshots, you are delusional

If you were that bothered about Caroline take a day off filming to reflect and pay some respect. Didn’t happen though did it because you want the views. Dump your husband and sort yourself out and then you won’t be ‘trolled’

oh and by the way. It’s not a sleepover if it’s in your own house?!

A Reminder of the Face When The poor person Jumped off the motorway bridge
making them late getting to the Airport.
I cannot even begin to have a thought like that in my head Absolutely no Kindness or compassion
But she expects it from others No Fuck off Lazy good for nothing Ingham.View attachment 84972
Airport disaster?! Not being able to film because someone committed suicide?? But your on the Caroline flack bandwagon? As per my previous post. Fuck off sarah

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Was it particularly kind when Sarah and Chris harassed that Izzy girl?
Posting on stories about her, alluding to where she went to uni, threatening, making rape jokes, accusing her of being every single person who contacted a company about Chris and acting like she’s was in for with a bogus police case.
Did they think about their actions? How it would affect a completely innocent girl?
No? Didn’t think so.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41