The Ingham Family #83 If I want a maggot for mi tea I will av a maggot for mi tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought we agreed not to share the meeting place on here so we could not be blamed for once for them not going through with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Off topic but I’d just like to mention that Family Fizz’s birth video has had more views in less than one day than the Inghams have had in the near 11 months since they posted theirs 😂😂😂

(Not a fan of family fizz. Just thrilled at how pissed Sarah will be)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
100% this meet&greetherpessharingshitshow is going to be cancelled
I honestly believe now it's in a church hall that that they will have a list of other church halls to fall back on, right up until the last day. I thought it was going to be a large professional venue but church hall makes sense, there's lots of them in a concentrated area, so they can just tell people to go to another one a short distance away at the last minute.

Reactions: 5
Maybe club mac don't do sausage rolls.

I'm noticing a big mc'coincidence'

Macclothing?
Club Mac
Mac( y)
Mcdonalds
Looks like they’ve removed any posts with their name on - guess they don’t want to be associated now , or they are now keeping it quiet 🤫

Reactions: 7
I thought we agreed not to share the meeting place on here so we could not be blamed for once for them not going through with it.
I don't think anybody agreed that, some agreed some didn't

Even if we didn't share it they would have blamed us. It was leaked on twitter, if it hadn't have been shown here it would still have been blamed on us. They would have got hi Steve to make an appearance to leak it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Never mind all of the above is anyone going to mention the fact the inghams are about to subject their 8 year old followers to ANOTHER bleeping week of jumping into chlorinated pools , slow mo’s of the three girls walking into the distance and eating from a buffet ???
more shots of Sarah in her horrific skirted swimming costume and drone footage set to sentimental music ? They deserve none of the riches gained from this mind numbing tit . Its not even like one of the children has a single talent in ANYTHING .They can’t dance , sing or play a musical instrument , they can’t act to save their lives there is absolutely nothing about this vanilla family that makes them interesting . Roll on the end of the unhealthy trend of family Vlogging

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Never mind all of the above is anyone going to mention the fact the inghams are about to subject their 8 year old followers to ANOTHER bleeping week of jumping into chlorinated pools , slow mo’s of the three girls walking into the distance and eating from a buffet ???
more shots of Sarah in her horrific skirted swimming costume and drone footage set to sentimental music ? They deserve none of the riches gained from this mind numbing tit . Its not even like one of the children has a single talent in ANYTHING .They can’t dance , sing or play a musical instrument , they can’t act to save their lives there is absolutely nothing about this vanilla family that makes them interesting . Roll on the end of the unhealthy trend of family Vlogging

The Club Mac holiday is/was going to be a week long meet and greet for the girls, it's such an irresponsible idea. Kids will be fighting over playing with them, constantly stopping for photo's, probably paraded around the hotel like some sort of freak show, and there will be only 2 parents to keep an eye on 4 kids. They'll end up hiding out in the hotel room because we know deep down Chris is a socially awkward creep and he won't be able to handle it.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Club Mac really didn’t do their research when trying to work with youtubers. Asking past/future customers opinions is not vetting potential collaborators.
Besides only 3 people said the Ingham family haha
CF76D85B-384A-4290-892E-AA175E489934.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Si
Anyone else think, considering how the Ingham's go on and on and on about how they don't feel safe in their own home etc,etc they take awful risks with their kids, leaving the baby alone on a beach, advertising where Isla was performing with the school for carol's at Christmas, this meet and greet, they're inviting trouble as if they want something to happen to one of the kids, think of another family who left kids alone and how "famous" it made them. Imagine the out pouring, how "good" if would be for their channel. I mean there are a lot of weirdos in this world and they're not the most attentive parents. As they think any publicity is better than none. How many of us would put our children in the situations they do?
Very true Anyone with any common sense would never put their children of any age in the situations they do.

Reactions: 12
Someone on twitter says the Ingham aren’t coming now
If the Inghams don’t go to this meet and greet. Everyone that bought that doll has a right to a full refund surely?

it wasn’t sold as a doll. It was sold as that entire package...

Reactions: 16
I can't stand to watch Isabelles segments, she is so wooden, it's painful to watch.
I hate to say this about children, but neither of the girls are remotely interesting to watch.

It’s sad knowing that the parents of family vloggers see their kids as nothing more then cash cows. It’s also sad to see their childhoods ruined by selfish and money hungry parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I know we’ve all been distracted with maggots, Sarah and baby and me a very lot. But just to say we’ve not forgot about you Chris. The reason we’re all here.

whilst you was standing with your wife and children watching fireworks. Are those texts real? Yes or no will suffice no ‘I’ve done nothing illegal’ talk around

tells her she should skinny dip on two occasions AFTER she alread told him no and when she clearly tried to change the subject. How he’s got away with it is incredible. Was the girls manipulating Chris though Jane did you say?,

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.