The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PARTY SUNDAY!

Lazy starts the vlog. She's in the car with Jace and Isla. Isla has a birthday party and she forgot so they're setting off for it. She isn't sure how Jace will be because he won't be able to go on the floor. They get lost and are late. Lazy didn't leave Jace with Creepy because he's off to a roller disco that he promised to take Esme to. :rolleyes:

Creepy is sat in the front seat of the car pretending he has been driving. He has just arrived at the roller disco with Esme and Isabelle. Creepy says it happens every weekend and he's wanted to come for a few weeks. Isabelle says they have been raving in the car, Lazy doesn't know how to tune the radio so they prefer being in the car with Creepy.:rolleyes:

Shots of the girls skating and Creepy tells Isabelle she did well.:sleep:

Lazy and Isla are back in the car and Isla is showing the camera some of what she got in her party bag. She got two bags of rainbow drops, which will continue to rot her teeth. They're off to join Creepy and the other girls at the other disco. More shots of skating. :sleep:

Lazy says she got back in the car because Jace was asleep. She tells us they have gone up to see the new house and the progress. Lazy says it's exciting, that they've filmed the progress but she can't include the footage for reasons she has already explained. I think this is all faked and I don't think they have a 'new house' at all. Her eyes are all over the place. She says the girls are excited to choose their bedrooms. Well if the house is still being built that could take months and their current seller will probably pull out. I hope she does and can't wait for that tit show to play out. They will blame the 'creepy weirdo's again'. Lazy says they are off to dinner.:sleep:

At the restaurant and Lazy has got more crap for Jace to eat because it was only 70p. Miss 'If a wan' a burga, i'll 'av a burga' has a burger. The heathy eating doesn't count at weekends. Lazy shows everyone's desserts except her own.:rolleyes:

Esme is home and says she is doing another riddle, she might do one every day of the week.

Creepy is in the girls' bedroom. He says he wanted to film this earlier but they went to the roller disco, to the house and straight to dinner. Everything happened very quickly. He isn't sure what the footage will be like. He tells us the roller disco was like and practically advertises it. Isla says tonight is teddy night.

Creepy tells Isabelle she is a 'boss girl' because she enjoyed skating. He says Prinny was on a mad one jumping on Isabelle's bed and running in and out of rooms.He was looking through the Alicante footage and he has a lot to go through. He and Lazy are gonna 'kick it' and watch Reign. Then he's gonna do his usual work messaging teenage girls and writing non-disclosure agreements.:sick:

End of vlog :sleep:

* I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I hope it goes well but I may need surgery. If so, I will obviously be unable to do these posts for a few days but I will be back in a few days. My vlog run downs are usually up by 7pm.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
PARTY SUNDAY!

Lazy starts the vlog. She's in the car with Jace and Isla. Isla has a birthday party and she forgot so they're setting off for it. She isn't sure how Jace will be because he won't be able to go on the floor. They get lost and are late. Lazy didn't leave Jace with Creepy because he's off to a roller disco that he promised to take Esme to. :rolleyes:

Creepy is sat in the front seat of the car pretending he has been driving. He has just arrived at the roller disco with Esme and Isabelle. Creepy says it happens every weekend and he's wanted to come for a few weeks. Isabelle says they have been raving in the car, Lazy doesn't know how to tune the radio so they prefer being in the car with Creepy.:rolleyes:

Lazy and Isla are back in the car and Isla is showing the camera some of what she got in her party bag. She got two bags of rainbow drops, which will continue to rot her teeth. They're off to join Creepy and the other girls at the other disco. More shots of skating. :sleep:

Lazy says she got back in the car because Jace was asleep. She tells us they have gone up to see the new house and the progress. Lazy says it's exciting, that they've filmed the progress but she can't include the footage for reasons she has already explained. I think this is all faked and I don't think they have a 'new house' at all. Her eyes are all over the place. She says the girls are excited to choose their bedrooms. Well if the house is still being built that could take months and their current seller will probably pull out. I hope she does and can't wait for that tit show to play out. They will blame the 'creepy weirdo's again'. Lazy says they are off to dinner.:sleep:

At the restaurant and Lazy has got more crap for Jace to eat because it was only 70p. Miss 'If a wan' a burga, i'll 'av a burga' has a burger. The heathy eating doesn't count at weekends. Lazy shows everyone's desserts except her own.:rolleyes:

Esme is home and says she is doing another riddle, she might do one every day of the week.

Creepy is in the girls' bedroom. He says he wanted to film this earlier but they went to the roller disco, to the house and straight to dinner. Everything happened very quickly. He isn't sure what the footage will be like. He tells us the roller disco was like and practically advertises it. Isla says tonight is teddy night.

Creepy tells Isabelle she is a 'boss girl' because she enjoyed skating. He says Prinny was on a mad one jumping on Isabelle's bed and running in and out of rooms.He was looking through the Alicante footage and he has a lot to go through. He and Lazy are gonna 'kick it' and watch Reign. Then he's gonna do his usual work messaging teenage girls and writing non-disclosure agreements.:sick:

* I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I hope it goes well but I may need surgery. If so, I will obviously be unable to do these posts for a few days but I will be back in a few days. My vlog run downs are usually up by 7pm.
Good luck for tommrow hope you come back soon

Reactions: 26
PARTY SUNDAY!

All the best for your appointment and grateful thanks for your vlog rundowns,

Reactions: 22
PARTY SUNDAY!

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow

Reactions: 18
And ps what 14 year old wants to be hanging out with her naff step dad at a roller disco ? It begs belief !
I don't understand why they can't leave her at home for a few hours. She's 14. My 13 year old son stays at home alone from time to time if we go do the food shop or need to take our daughter to a hospital appointment. I don't get why they have to do everything together. It's not normal

Reactions: 30
PARTY SUNDAY!

Hope everything goes well. Appreciate the run downs x

Reactions: 11
Sarah I know you read here so -
WASH ESMÈS HAIR FOR duck SAKE!!!!! and while you’re at it, BRUSH THE OTHER GIRLS HAIR!! They constantly look like they have been dragged through a hedge backwards 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh and - Jace isn’t small. He isn’t skinny and he isn’t iddy biddy. He’s bigger than my son and my son is nearly 13 months! Get a grip and sort your own weight related confidence issues because that’s why you’re telling us Jace is so tiny and slim. Coz you’re uncomfortable with your own self. Oh and last but definitely not least, GET ISLAS TEETH DONE they make me heave! 🤢
I would say my nephew is diddy at 13 months

Reactions: 2
PARTY SUNDAY!

Creepy is sat in the Lazy starts the vlog. She's in the car with Jace and Isla. Isla has a birthday party and she forgot so they're setting off for it. She isn't sure how Jace will be because he won't be able to go on the floor. They get lost and are late. Lazy didn't leave Jace with Creepy because he's off to a roller disco that he promised to take Esme to. :rolleyes:

Hope all goes well and speedy recovery

Reactions: 9
PARTY SUNDAY!

Thank you for the fabulous rundowns and saving our eyes and ears 🥰 Good luck for tomorrow, hope all goes well for you x

Reactions: 14
Just watched her latest Instastories. This is the sort of tit quality you can expect when you order at rock bottom prices from Alibaba. Not sure how much these are going for but the spacing of those pompoms would drive me mad, they're all over the place. There's no quality control, they're knocked up as fast as they can.

The London theme is cringe, their favourite place they don't go to now they don't have any management and any PR events to go to because Chris tried to have sex with teen fans. The colour is not vibrant pillar box red, it's cheap faded red. I wonder how they hold up after being washed?

View attachment 79367
Just watched her latest Instastories. This is the sort of tit quality you can expect when you order at rock bottom prices from Alibaba. Not sure how much these are going for but the spacing of those pompoms would drive me mad, they're all over the place. There's no quality control, they're knocked up as fast as they can.

The London theme is cringe, their favourite place they don't go to now they don't have any management and any PR events to go to because Chris tried to have sex with teen fans. The colour is not vibrant pillar box red, it's cheap faded red. I wonder how they hold up after being washed?

View attachment 79367
Didnt she say on a question to someone she would not recommend washing her blankets

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Didnt she say on a question to someone she would not recommend washing her blankets
I thought it was the teethers with the crocheted animal heads, which seems really unhygienic to me, but that was only going by what I read on here.

Reactions: 10
So are there currently any housing developments being built in their area?.. Particularly disneyesque?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The GBoot bois and trips of a lifetime to Alicante will be old news now Creepys found himself a weekly roller disco in Bradford 🤙

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
PARTY SUNDAY!

Good luck, hope all goes well X

Reactions: 5
PARTY SUNDAY!

Why did they put their house on the market if their so called ‘new house’ is still being built?
Are they just expecting the buyer to sit around whilst it’s completed which could take months. How almost finished is it aswell if the girls can choose bedrooms. It’s all lies IMHO. How could they afford a bigger house now with their views so drastically low and with an uncertain future.
Also if they have sold their house then there is no way the buyer is going to wait around patiently for them to get their asses out.
I think this is just to show the dumb ifam that they still have serious amounts of money and they’re relevant.
If this was the case she wouldn’t need to sell her cheap alibaba crap! Also can she import this stuff now with this coronavirus still prevalent.

Reactions: 16
Those 'chicken balls' are knocking me sick. Look like they've just been plated straight from the freezer!

89343.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.