The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... was Chris really driving in tonight's instalment of dumb and dumber?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More sweets more isla more crap food more sweets more suger more isla more creepy protending to drive liers liers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There for babies and they arent washable? 😂🤦‍♀️
She replied to a customer last week saying she doesn’t advise machine washing.... so hand wash only which is great when it’ll need washing all the time

she also said that the girls really want to see Jumanji but chris doesn’t want to. So why can’t she take them and Chris have a boys day with jace. Does he not like being along with the baby? It’s so odd. I bet the girls would love that time with Sarah too

Chris pretending to drive again 😂

filming an event full of kids again. It’s a safeguarding issue why can’t they understand this?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
How come Isabelle was in the back of the car one minute, then in the passenger seat the next?? They were on their way to the roller disco. Did I miss something?!

Rings absent in the vlog....

Reactions: 22
What a load of crap, lies lies lies, forgot about the party and was making a plan for the day but they had planned to take the other girls to the roller disco? Doesn’t make much sense. 15 min vlog about absolutely nothing..are you not feeling the vlog vibe just now guys? And the house, seeing the progress? I smell something..taking pics of rooms for the girls to choose oh no sorry they’ve already chosen 😂

Reactions: 13
So... was Chris really driving in tonight's instalment of dumb and dumber?
Granny Jane. Then they took her to see the new house (although that little story line is debatable) and Lazy was very careful with the camera in the pub, because she was there too.

He can't fool us Tatters

Bet Creepy loved the roller disco. Bet he was sweating like...well like a nonce at a kids roller disco

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
How come Isabelle was in the back of the car one minute, then in the passenger seat the next?? They were on their way to the roller disco. Did I miss something?!

Isn't it just the camera mirrored, Isabelle sitting in the passenger seat and Esme in the back row, I don't think that car has three rows. They needed a bigger car when Jace came along cause Chris's car did not have enoug space.
or it was because GrannyLes was driving and they had to make the illusion that Chris was in the driverseat.

Reactions: 5
Granny Jane. Then they took her to see the new house (although that little story line is debatable) and Lazy was very careful with the camera in the pub, because she was there too.

He can't fool us Tatters
My theory is granny drove Isabelle and Esme, hi Steve drove Chris. Then they swapped cars. Isabelle was careful to not show the driver and then suddenly had her coat on

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Granny Jane jumped out the car, Creepy jumping in the drivers seat, and Izzy the passenger seat. Esme was also sat in the middle seat whilst the car was moving, then a window seat when parked up

What a duck on they're having trying to get this non licence situation debunked

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And also her speech for a nearly 8 year old???! “Wainbow dwops” oh Isla savannah boo boo iddy biddy dinky dot you’re soon to be in year 4!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Granny Jane jumped out the car, Creepy jumping in the drivers seat, and Izzy the passenger seat. Esme was also sat in the middle seat whilst the car was moving, then a window seat when parked up

What a duck on they're having trying to get this non licence situation debunked
Same as the non situation. Address it and move on. Rather than months of skulking round

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And also her speech for a nearly 8 year old???! “Wainbow dwops” oh Isla savannah boo boo iddy biddy dinky dot you’re soon to be in year 4!!!!
She speaks like this because of the way Sarah and Chris speak to her. I don't understand why they put on this pathetic baby voice around her. She's not a baby. She sounds younger than my 4 year old niece

Reactions: 15
Late for a kids party , gets there and instead of going in picks up her vlog camera to make excuses about why she has taken Jace . She’s addicted to her own voice , addicted at staring at herself in a camera , self obsessed to the max . Absolute moron

Reactions: 27
Just a thought for the next thread title?? Easter is coming and Sarah’s getting fat, please put a penny in Chris’s beanie hat, if you haven’t got a penny a blank cheque will do if you haven’t been got a blank cheque then we will duck you over to 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know why Isabelle doesn’t have her biological dads surname?

Reactions: 2
She speaks like this because of the way Sarah and Chris speak to her. I don't understand why they put on this pathetic baby voice around her. She's not a baby. She sounds younger than my 4 year old niece
I don't think Isla knows how she should talk. She's got a mum who puts on a fake posh accent and speaks to her in a baby voice. A dad who talks like teen wannabe gangster, and an older sister who stumbles over her words as she trys to also talk posh like her mum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The whole car scene was very odd, to say the least! He knows exactly what he's doing in plain sight to creep!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
And ps what 14 year old wants to be hanging out with her naff step dad at a roller disco ? It begs belief !

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Just a thought for the next thread title?? Easter is coming and Sarah’s getting fat, please put a penny in Chris’s beanie hat, if you haven’t got a penny a blank cheque will do if you haven’t been got a blank cheque then we will duck you over to 😂😂😂😂
That’s very like thread #69 (ahem) 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.