The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, has he worn the same clothes every day whilst away? 🤢 Dirty fucker
I actually think he does this on purpose. He can then use footage from 2/3 days ago and pretend it’s that day... and actually be doing other stuff that day for example...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Your missus dropped him in it again, Steve!😬View attachment 79045
Chris should have bleeping thought about his poor poor pregnant wife when he was getting his pencil dick away and writing non disclosures. How did the ‘famous’ man, aged 30+ With money and influence and with a wife and kids get manipulated into sex by a teen. duck off jane you prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Reading the brutal comments on Isabelle's tik tok videos. Yikes! Didn't see the comments from the video she deleted, but she's being totally slated on the other two.

Why would you put your child in such a position where she gets slated every day? Get them off Youtube!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Reading the brutal comments on Isabelle's tik tok videos. Yikes! Didn't see the comments from the video she deleted, but she's being totally slated on the other two.

Why would you put your child in such a position where she gets slated every day? Get them off Youtube!
I haven't got tiktok so have no idea whats been said but I can imagine its awful :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

They've got themselves in a position where they shouldn't be giving Isla or esme free reign of the internet because of the things being said (at that age they shouldn't regardless anyway). But we all know they seem to have as much access as they wish.

As for isabelle she's at an age where she will have Internet access regularly. Unfortunately if I was Sarah and Chris (🤮) and I had caused such a riot online, accusations flying left right and centre that would affect my child if they saw it I would have zero choice but to restrict her Internet access A LOT. and that would be my own doing, I would have to explain that to my 14 year old and I would have to deal with the consequences of any rebellion that will cause. They have caused this and they should have to deal with the aftermath. For all they know isabelle probably has access to Tattle Life.

Have the Inghams ever discussed any parenting apps where they can control their child's Internet habits? Doubt they have.

Reactions: 23

If this was put to the child exploitation and online protection command they would all say it is encouraging grooming. Regardless of public status. And it is they know what kind of people look at these platforms yet carry on regardless. Can you imagine how frustrating it must be to work in that environment, investigating a user and seeing huge influencers flaunting their own girls online?
But Chris and Sarah say we are haters what is that about? no, we are following the guidelines set by UK government agencies but they don't know tit!
And while on my rant of the day I have to say this crime ref number crap all because people are questioning the business activities.
If we posted on Asda Instagram saying errrrr hang on you selling Aldi bread cheaper come on be honest and stopover charging that would not be a crime. Asda threatening us with police action, attempting to find our real names, etc. That is intimidation manipulation and scaremongering and christ knows how many more things!
It shows the unprofessionalism of these fools and the lack of basic common sense.
Anyway have a lovely Sunday afternoon folk X

Reactions: 26

Yikes .. I mean honestly it’s kind of sad, she’s probably doing that tik tok famous in a week video, which is an old trend, as is that renegade dance thing - everyone’s over it. I know they’re trying to set Isabelle up to be an influencer when she’s older but they’re doing a terrible job.. because they don’t know what they’re doing either 😂 She’s not a natural at it and needs all the help she can get.. I mean bare minimum at least scroll through the trending page :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Woke up this morning and still absolutely over the moon with the clip of creepy in the back of the car was sitting perfectly still totally no crack then tried to hand dance totally out of sync think it’s my favourite ever

Same but I'm so fucked off I did not record it. I was grabbing a sandwich and doing it after and it had gone 😢.
I can however replay it in my head lmao perfectly . His teeth 😂 😂 😂 looked like they were false and half hanging out .
I love how you said you was over the moon about it lmao you are my Internet soul mate 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just come across an old vlog of them at butlins Minehead when they were acting like normal people

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just come across an old vlog of them at butlins Minehead when they were acting like normal people
It’s so sad because we’ve watched them go from looking like a normal down to earth family to money obsessed greedy people who are raising there children to be ungrateful and to always expect stuff !!! Yes we would all love to give our kids everything they wanted but that’s not settling them up well for this world.... I’m not gonna lie I actually used to enjoy watching them with my children then when they got smug and greedy it was horrible to watch , but I guess they get the last laugh as there the ones with the money rolling in for doing nothing they drive nice cars nice holidays nice home and there pretty much untouchable.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s so sad because we’ve watched them go from looking like a normal down to earth family to money obsessed greedy people who are raising there children to be ungrateful and to always expect stuff !!! Yes we would all love to give our kids everything they wanted but that’s not settling them up well for this world.... I’m not gonna lie I actually used to enjoy watching them with my children then when they got smug and greedy it was horrible to watch , but I guess they get the last laugh as there the ones with the money rolling in for doing nothing they drive nice cars nice holidays nice home and there pretty much untouchable.
They like to think they're untouchable but their time will come, I'm quite certain of that. Give it time

Reactions: 25
They really aren’t untouchable believe me. Their life is no rose garden or picnic in the park. They are fractious, miserable and frightened in their own homes. Thankfully the majority of us are not subjected to such fear and can enjoy simple pleasures without having to explain ourselves to people we have never met.
All the holidays in the world, meals out and shopping are too high a price to pay for a nice home (albeit it with a sizeable mortgage). They never rest or enjoy peace and quiet.
Creepy and Lazy appear to barely tolerate one another and the children have no quality of life whatsoever. They will be the real victims in this sad saga created by wannabe parents who care so little for their wellbeing.
Time will be the judge, and time takes time. I don’t need to wish them harm, as it will find it’s own way to them. It knocks on the door, pervades their social media and festers in the shadows. We will see their sad downfall in due course - be patient

• Heart
Reactions: 38
They really aren’t untouchable believe me. Their life is no rose garden or picnic in the park. They are fractious, miserable and frightened in their own homes. Thankfully the majority of us are not subjected to such fear and can enjoy simple pleasures without having to explain ourselves to people we have never met.
All the holidays in the world, meals out and shopping are too high a price to pay for a nice home (albeit it with a sizeable mortgage). They never rest or enjoy peace and quiet.
Creepy and Lazy appear to barely tolerate one another and the children have no quality of life whatsoever. They will be the real victims in this sad saga created by wannabe parents who care so little for their wellbeing.
Time will be the judge, and time takes time. I don’t need to wish them harm, as it will find it’s own way to them. It knocks on the door, pervades their social media and festers in the shadows. We will see their sad downfall in due course - be patient
Precisely. They've put themselves in a Chinese finger trap. There's no way out of it. Their eventual demise has been inevitable from the very instant these stories came out, they're just choosing to die by a thousand cuts rather than something quicker and less painful for those around them. Cowards.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.