The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often wonder why Lazy doesn’t do much for boys in her babyandme range considering she has a baby boy herself, most of the designs are aimed at little girls! I have a son who is a little younger than Jace and there is nothing on there that I would personally pick for him. I wonder also if she wishes she had a girl instead, dresses him in girls stuff too. It’s all just so odd

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I have no idea if I'm correct but his eyes are bloodshot and he seems to have lost interest in his appearance, which smacks of either alcohol or depression. He's dressing like a chavvy teenager outside sports direct. His wife has lost her self esteem and seems to be either eating or drinking for Britain, unless it's a challenge with Brogan ta fatso. I don't doubt what he's done in the past, but I feel that he really should shut the accounts down and get his family help and back to some kind of real life away from vlogging and so on. Nothing can be done about the fact he's a perv.
But remember, they are happy. Happy Happy Happy. We are all just jealous haterzzzz who would kill to have their life and we don't bother them in the slightest!

Seriously though, yes, the perv and the enabler should both get serious, serious help for the sake of their kids.

Reactions: 15
I have no idea if I'm correct but his eyes are bloodshot and he seems to have lost interest in his appearance, which smacks of either alcohol or depression. He's dressing like a chavvy teenager outside sports direct. His wife has lost her self esteem and seems to be either eating or drinking for Britain, unless it's a challenge with Brogan ta fatso. I don't doubt what he's done in the past, but I feel that he really should shut the accounts down and get his family help and back to some kind of real life away from vlogging and so on. Nothing can be done about the fact he's a perv.
I sadly have been blighted with severe mental health problems myself in the past. Thankfully with much appreciated love and support from a wonderful man and my beloved spaniel life is much improved.
The self imposed pressure Mr and Mrs Ingham put themselves under each day must be intolerable. They both appear to be low achievers with fanciful over inflated opinions of themselves. Their lack of intellect, life experiences and social skills do not bode well for them or their family. They are ‘at war with the world’ and perceive themselves to be constantly ‘under attack’ from haters or trolls. This cannot be good for anyone. Protracted stress and financial woes exacerbate neurosis. They have enjoyed an income which couldn’t have been dreamed of pre you tube, and benefited from ‘fame’ and travel
opportunities. Unfortunately they have not adjusted well to this and the allegations and negativity has rightly hit hard. I do think they both have mental health issues and have adopted unhealthy habits (food, alcohol, aggression) and unfortunately the children are being affected by it. They won’t see it but there is much more to life than money.

• Sad
Reactions: 63
I hate to break this to you greepy but while you were in Spain someone at the airport has moved your car ( it could be the same people that left your patio doors open )
When your parked your car ( Jane dropped you off ) you were in a multi story car park with overhead lighting.and when you picked your car up ( Jane picking you up ) the car is in a outside carpark with street lighting.
You might think you can kid your Ifam.but here on Tattle life you will find we have a few more brain cells.
Oo clever spot ! He also said he flew there with his mate (who fell on the rails ) but didn’t fly home with him which you think they would if tickets booked

Reactions: 10
I sadly have been blighted with severe mental health problems myself in the past. Thankfully with much appreciated love and support from a wonderful man and my beloved spaniel life is much improved.
The self imposed pressure Mr and Mrs Ingham put themselves under each day must be intolerable. They both appear to be low achievers with fanciful over inflated opinions of themselves. Their lack of intellect, life experiences and social skills do not bode well for them or their family. They are ‘at war with the world’ and perceive themselves to be constantly ‘under attack’ from haters or trolls. This cannot be good for anyone. Protracted stress and financial woes exacerbate neurosis. They have enjoyed an income which couldn’t have been dreamed of pre you tube, and benefited from ‘fame’ and travel
opportunities. Unfortunately they have not adjusted well to this and the allegations and negativity has rightly hit hard. I do think they both have mental health issues and have adopted unhealthy habits (food, alcohol, aggression) and unfortunately the children are being affected by it. They won’t see it but there is much more to life than money.
You have hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: 13

Excellent post 🙌👏

Reactions: 6
Anyone ever seen a door blow shut on a kid’s fingers? Lazy busy delivering ‘intruder’ monologue she’s been practising.😬
AC34A705-7F19-4629-AD7F-E66EC03E0DB2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Anyone ever seen a door blow shut on a kid’s fingers? Lazy busy delivering ‘intruder’ monologue she’s been practising.😬View attachment 78969
Omg this happned to a friends kid lost all its fingers makes me feel so sick angry she dont care it never happen to them as they think when it does she be balling her eyes out you ever seen tiny fingers on the floor

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone ever seen a door blow shut on a kid’s fingers? Lazy busy delivering ‘intruder’ monologue she’s been practising.😬View attachment 78969
I thought that when I saw the clip in the raccoon's video, made me cringe at the thought of what could happen. It would have severed his fingers if that door had blown shut :sick: Sarah is a bleeping idiot.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Woke up this morning and still absolutely over the moon with the clip of creepy in the back of the car was sitting perfectly still totally no crack then tried to hand dance totally out of sync think it’s my favourite ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Woke up this morning and still absolutely over the moon with the clip of creepy in the back of the car was sitting perfectly still totally no crack then tried to hand dance totally out of sync think it’s my favourite ever
Me too, did anyone download that for posterity?

Reactions: 6
I often wonder why Lazy doesn’t do much for boys in her babyandme range considering she has a baby boy herself, most of the designs are aimed at little girls! I have a son who is a little younger than Jace and there is nothing on there that I would personally pick for him. I wonder also if she wishes she had a girl instead, dresses him in girls stuff too. It’s all just so odd
I thought it was strange to be looking for girls things when she had just had a boy you would have thought it would be so nice to have a boy after 3 girls and you would want to get lovely clothes meant for boys but she still puts girlie things on him!

That just proves that she is not carefully watching what Jace is doing and she doesn't know where he even is. If that door was to shut poor Jace would have a very nasty accident and it would be her fault

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oo clever spot ! He also said he flew there with his mate (who fell on the rails ) but didn’t fly home with him which you think they would if tickets booked
That’s odd.He made a post on Instagram with a melting face selfie (what the hellhas happened to his nose?) about how it was the first time he’d been on a flight on his own for years. Lying is second nature.

Reactions: 8
Absolute gold. Made me think of this scene from Dead Man’s Shoes, so I had a look to remind myself, and look what the guy where Creepy should be is wearing! Guy in the front looks a bit of a Devererereux as well!😂😂 Bladder Boys Alicante 2020😂👑
82655A58-80B7-4455-8648-A3FF865B1399.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.