Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovegin

VIP Member
[
PARTY SUNDAY!

Lazy starts the vlog. She's in the car with Jace and Isla. Isla has a birthday party and she forgot so they're setting off for it. She isn't sure how Jace will be because he won't be able to go on the floor. They get lost and are late. Lazy didn't leave Jace with Creepy because he's off to a roller disco that he promised to take Esme to. :rolleyes:

Creepy is sat in the front seat of the car pretending he has been driving. He has just arrived at the roller disco with Esme and Isabelle. Creepy says it happens every weekend and he's wanted to come for a few weeks. Isabelle says they have been raving in the car, Lazy doesn't know how to tune the radio so they prefer being in the car with Creepy.:rolleyes:

Shots of the girls skating and Creepy tells Isabelle she did well.:sleep:

Lazy and Isla are back in the car and Isla is showing the camera some of what she got in her party bag. She got two bags of rainbow drops, which will continue to rot her teeth. They're off to join Creepy and the other girls at the other disco. More shots of skating. :sleep:

Lazy says she got back in the car because Jace was asleep. She tells us they have gone up to see the new house and the progress. Lazy says it's exciting, that they've filmed the progress but she can't include the footage for reasons she has already explained. I think this is all faked and I don't think they have a 'new house' at all. Her eyes are all over the place. She says the girls are excited to choose their bedrooms. Well if the house is still being built that could take months and their current seller will probably pull out. I hope she does and can't wait for that shit show to play out. They will blame the 'creepy weirdo's again'. Lazy says they are off to dinner.:sleep:

At the restaurant and Lazy has got more crap for Jace to eat because it was only 70p. Miss 'If a wan' a burga, i'll 'av a burga' has a burger. The heathy eating doesn't count at weekends. Lazy shows everyone's desserts except her own.:rolleyes:

Esme is home and says she is doing another riddle, she might do one every day of the week.

Creepy is in the girls' bedroom. He says he wanted to film this earlier but they went to the roller disco, to the house and straight to dinner. Everything happened very quickly. He isn't sure what the footage will be like. He tells us the roller disco was like and practically advertises it. Isla says tonight is teddy night.

Creepy tells Isabelle she is a 'boss girl' because she enjoyed skating. He says Prinny was on a mad one jumping on Isabelle's bed and running in and out of rooms.He was looking through the Alicante footage and he has a lot to go through. He and Lazy are gonna 'kick it' and watch Reign. Then he's gonna do his usual work messaging teenage girls and writing non-disclosure agreements.:sick:

End of vlog :sleep:

* I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I hope it goes well but I may need surgery. If so, I will obviously be unable to do these posts for a few days but I will be back in a few days. My vlog run downs are usually up by 7pm.
Hope everything goes well at your appointment x

Reactions: 2
OK, it's a quiet night so here's a bit of fun.

It might only work on a laptop - I'm not up on tablets to know how to change the settings.

Go to tonight's vlog and in the part where Chris in in the girls bedroom, after he says 'close your eyes' around 12:50, press 'space' to pause the video. Then go into the settings and put the payback speed to 0.25. Turn the sound up and press 'space' to restart the video. It would make a good horror movie soundtrack, ha ha.

GowiththeflowMo

Remember it has to be in the "Gated community" this one did have gates but not what I would have expected for a "gated community" however it is cheap so you never know she also said it was a new build
Oh okay I missed the ‘ new build ‘ part. The way she was talking I was expecting something like the kardashians live in 😎😆

Web30

VIP Member
Has she really just slated Isabelle's old school's prom! They vlogged that and praised the place at the time!
stating the amazing mums and dads all clubbed together for food etc. They went on to praise the kids then donated the leftover food to the homeless! And that is classed as bodged job (cant understand put on accents sorry) ?? Respect and manners this family do not have!
View attachment 80469
From what I remember her and some other mums organised isabelles "prom" not the school.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
What about the portion sizes she gives him? That meal in IKEA? I would eat a meal that size. All the baby does is eat He's going to become very overweight and unhealthy I just couldn't believe the portion she puts in front of him. My 12 yr old doesn't eat as much
My 20 year old son would struggle with the portion sizes of some of the things she feeds him!!

• Wow

candy64

Are we sure Sarah was in the supermarket? It just seems such a pointless lie. I mean I dont believe for 9ne minute she was in the bath.. But was she definitely in the supermarket with them? Those girls are going to be seriously messed up with all this lying.
I think it might be Granny Jane