The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are her duvet covers going to be machine washable? Not everyone can just go out and buy a new one when it’s time to change them.

Reactions: 18
New word was supposed to be 'dog' but didnt sound like it at all

Reactions: 4
Lazy quite happy to show her soup snd salmon but it's first time she's showed food in a long time, just goes to show what a gutsy pig she's been and how much she's eatten crap. Comfort eatting no doubt knowing there is a situation regardless of her no situation claim

Reactions: 17
Good to hear your appointment went well. Look after you

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think these daily riddles are being added to generate comments ? Esme seems to enjoy them (for now), but I’m not sure how long this enthusiasm will last!

Reactions: 20
Anyone else think these daily riddles are being added to generate comments ? Esme seems to enjoy them (for now), but I’m not sure how long this enthusiasm will last!
Definitely! Plus now she's obviously been told to say I'll tell you the answer in the next vlog, to make sure the kids watching come back the next day.

Reactions: 21
Definitely! Plus now she's obviously been told to say I'll tell you the answer in the next vlog, to make sure the kids watching come back the next day.
I just find it sad that something she obviously started doing because she enjoyed it is now being used for views and not because it brings her joy.

Reactions: 25
Of course they are. ‘Comment the answer’ below
Also loads of comments with the answer filters out any truthful comments

Reactions: 7
The healthy eating continues with salted caramel AND milk chocolate Flipz pretzels, creme egg, white chocolate smarties and chocolate milkshake with dinner.

Reactions: 28
The healthy eating continues with salted caramel AND milk chocolate Flipz pretzels, creme egg, white chocolate smarties and chocolate milkshake with dinner.
Sounds like my kind of diet - all jokes aside those kids eat a heck of a lot of sugar and fat. They are not fat by any stretch of the imagination but it may catch up with them or show in other ways in their health, even as they get older x

Reactions: 12

I think the pair of them want to make each other as unhealthy as possible so they don't run off with someone else. They don't have any chemistry but share a love of sugar and fat. No excuse with regards to the kids, but I think the pair of them filling their guts on crap is highly entertaining.

Reactions: 14
Why are these not being set to YouTube kids?

Reactions: 13
Of course they are. ‘Comment the answer’ below
Also loads of comments with the answer filters out any truthful comments
I must admit, I skip these riddles so I had missed they were asking for people to comment. I was a bit slow there!

Reactions: 3
Yeah but they had some lettuce with it so it balances out we’ll just ignore the cheese, and fat laden croutons and dressing

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.