The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Sarah, Sarah R, Chris & Dave,

Congratulations on finding each other, you are so perfectly matched.

Sarah and Sarah, your intellectual and unmatched business prowesss know's no bounds! Together you will duck this up more than your husbands already have šŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Really thought they would have used them to try and get more subs via the ifam tbh
Maybe the Minghams refused to be filmed for their vlog. There's no way Angry Wank wouldn't film them otherwise.

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t know who the fecking R fam are and I donā€™t plan on giving em any more attention BUT came here to say anyone who calls themselves ā€˜___ officialā€™ when they have a piddly 1000 followers on Instagram can get to duck. I know pretty girls from school that have more followers than that
my dog and cats have more followers than that on facebook haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watched the R wife insta story about trying to set the record straight. She says that they donā€™t care if they donā€™t get mentioned by the inghams or a shoutout, itā€™s not about increasing their subscribers. Just as well as s&c never referred to them at all, only said that her friend had text asking them to go for a cuppa!! Bet the R wife was secretly seething there was no mention of their name

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Watched the R wife insta story about trying to set the record straight. She says that they donā€™t care if they donā€™t get mentioned by the inghams or a shoutout, itā€™s not about increasing their subscribers. Just as well as s&c never referred to them at all, only said that her friend had text asking them to go for a cuppa!! Bet the R wife was secretly seething there was no mention of their name
If she wasn't bothered she wouldn't have to insist she wasn't bothered.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe the Minghams refused to be filmed for their vlog. There's no way Angry Wank wouldn't film them otherwise.
minghams donā€™t like being in anyone elseā€™s Vlogs - theyā€™re scared theyā€™ll lose ifam subs and very rare give shoutout to other family Vloggers - they like to think their top dog Vloggers

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Also maybe nothing but isnā€™t she a photographer and creepy mentioned a photo shoot?
I think you might be on to something there!

Love a Mingham photoshoot, from the Ursula pregnancy shoot to that one where Creepy wore a creased white Matalan t-shirt straight from the pack. So have high hopes if Sarah from the Rough family is gonna shoot this one! šŸ¤ž

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i just can't believe that poor Isabelle at 14, has been pressurised into wearing the same coat as her 10 and 7 year old sisters. If you look at that photo of them with a fan at the Trafford Centre, they are all wearing the same coat. It's just not right (sadly, that's the very least of Isabelle's problems though šŸ˜”šŸ˜”)
Lol my daughter is 3 and I got her and my 11 month old son matching pyjamas for Christmas (which I usually hate but these pyjamas were adorable so I couldn't resist) and you should've seen the look on her face. She wasn't having it. šŸ˜‚ I can't imagine Isabelle is completely comfortable with it.

• Haha
Lol my daughter is 3 and I got her and my 11 month old son matching pyjamas for Christmas (which I usually hate but these pyjamas were adorable so I couldn't resist) and you should've seen the look on her face. She wasn't having it. šŸ˜‚ I can't imagine Isabelle is completely comfortable with it.
I know that he girls being dressed the same has been talked about on here before but, seriously, how can they do that to Isabelle and Esme?! I'm sure that most parents would stop dressing their children the same when their children were about age 7? They are 14 and 10 Sarah! What the hell is wrong with you?

• Haha
Is it just me or are those river island childrenā€™s clothes absolutely vile šŸ¤¢. I can see why creepy and lazy love them, the epitome of tacky and chavvy clothing. Just horrible for little girls in my opinion!

Reactions: 15
Bless Sarah R, she tagged Sarah a few times, even made below the belt jokes about Chris in an attempt to cement their friendship but not even a like from Sarah! She doesn't even realise that she makes herself look stupid, bless. I can imagine the Minghams, oh I mean Inghams (that's all water under the bridge now) having a strop the whole way to Manchester about having to meet the rfam. Isabelle and Porscha didn't even speak a word together but Sarah R tagged them as friends. I almost feel sorry for them.
It's very desperate attention seeking behaviour. I think I'm done discussing them. An interesting turn of events for the day though. I bet the Inghams are buzzing that the attentions not on them in their own thread.

When does Chris go away? Why would Sarah announce she's home alone with the kids. Daft bat.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When there is people like this with that kid of mentality, it makes me think we are fighting a losing war here. There will always be some idiot for who knows what reason kissing these ā€œinfluencersā€ butts. Thus they will never quit while someone out there gives them views and thus money.
View attachment 76829
(not sure what the r families response means, lack of grammar makes its unreadable).
Who the heck is writing the posts for the r family official ? seems like an illiterate child telling other children not to be childish , at least I think thatā€™s what it says but Iā€™m waiting for a child to translate for me FFS !

who are they ? šŸ˜®

SHOPPING SUNDAY IN MANCHESTER - Ā£900 TRAINERS!!

Lazy tarts the vlog and tells us it's a miserable day. They planned to go to the reservoir to walk Prinny and film a new intro. Creepy asks if Sarah wants him to drive but he's banned so Lazy says she will. Lazy says Creepy is leaving for almost a week next week.
šŸŽ†šŸŽ†
They are booking a holiday later in the day. They are off to the Trafford Centre as Lazy needs a new jacket and Creepy needs some outfits for when he goes away. :rolleyes:

They are at Trafford and Creepy says is was a scary drive on the way. He says he has a list of things to buy. He says people naturally stare and talk about him vlogging so he has to have tunnel vision and ignore it. No Creepy, people are staring because they read about you being a greasy nonce and because litcherally no other man in that shopping centre is wearing a hoodie over a beanie. You look like you have just been released from prison. :ROFLMAO:

Lazy is facing Jace forward in the pram and struggling to accept he is nearly a toddler.

In River Island they are looking at outfits for the girls. Creepy says they have a family photoshoot coming up so want to get some nice matching outfits for everyone. Lazy is laughing because Creepy would rather buy cheap clothes from Primark than more expensive ones. Lazy wants some trainers so when they were walking through Selfridges he picked up some he liked and he picked up some Ā£900 Alexandra McQueen designer trainers to show Lazy. She has no idea about designer when she can't pronounce his name properly though :rolleyes: However designer they are, they would suit a chav. Sparkly like the Ugg boots.:rolleyes:

In H&M Isla shows three dresses she likes. Lazy lets the girls to choose one outfit each.

Lazy has turned Jace back to face her because she couldn't face not looking at him. Creepy sees an Aladdin lamp for Ā£50 (reduced from Ā£131) and says for that price he hopes a real genie comes out of the lamp with three wishes. Isabelle is holding two Five Guys milkshakes. They are the last ones to leave the Disney store. Isabelle wants to unbox the whole store. :rolleyes:

Creepy says he has got all his outfits for his trip. Creepy says the Trafford is architecturally pleasing to the eye and he really likes it.šŸ¤®

Sarah tells the camera with a smug look on her face that the Ravenscrofts one of their friends who live in Manchester have invited them for a cuppa so they're off there before going home.

Back home and Lazy's arse is parked on the sofa again and she says it has been a lovely day. They are about to finalise a holiday. She is craving summer. Apparently summer is about family time, swimming pools and leaving babies on beaches.:rolleyes:

Creepy say it's been a lovely day catching up with friends. They've taken the clock down in Esme and Isla's bedroom so we can't see the time they go to bed. They are so desperate. šŸ˜‚ He is saying goodnight to Boo Boo and Esme.
View attachment 76842

In Isabelle's bedroom and he apologises to her because he has deleted her Sassybelle video clips so she has to film in. 'I'm so sorry about that babe' 'I'm so sorry love' 'Goodnight gorgeous, see you in the morning babe'. šŸ¤®:sick:

Downstairs and Lazy and Creepy are preparing to put Jace to bed. They were planning on surprising the girls with a trip they are organising or July but they haven't finalised it yet. Lazy is taking her Nanna out to spend her money tomorrow.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Sorry it was late tonight. I have been unwell and fell asleep for longer than I meant to.
Get well soon x

Reactions: 6
This R Family business proves one thing for me. Chris must have been guilty of all accusations against him . My reasons is how could you ever forgive anyone for making false accusations about you on utube.
I know he was guilty but this is just the icing on the cake for me .
I was accused of physically assaulting one of my best friends of 20 years . He made it up to turn his family against me it's a long story but I have not spoken to him in two years and would not ever even if he was on his knees apologising. It's the worst thing in the world being accused of something you have not done.
I also believe the R family know what he has done but are willing to forget for what I don't know . They come across as thick as duck but he is definitely not. So surprised by this I'm still hoping someone is being set up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.