The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the r fam woman’s insta stories. She admits that her and her daughter called them the minghams 😂 with friends like that...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Chris wouldn’t shag Sarah, her daughter’s maybe.

Sarah your best friend Sarah R is making fun of you and you husband, without even realising shes doing it 🤦‍♀️

This would be banter between wives if Chris hadn’t been shagging around and PM’ing young girls 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ The embarrassment of it all.
We’ve reached levels I never thought possible

View attachment 76832
Do you reckon they’ve managed to convince themselves that Chris didn’t do anything he most definitely has? Just like they’ve convinced themselves that they’re victims of online trolls, how much money they’re making and their luxurious Disney house story...

Reactions: 9
So the Inghams visited the R Family. Oh to be a fly on that wall. (One of many I’d assume, they tend to be attracted to lumps of tit.) What a meeting of minds, like an anti-Mensa meeting, let’s call it “Densa”.

Must have been nice for Jace though, not being the most immature person in the room.

There’s absolutely no way the Ingham’s went hatchet burying out of the goodness of their heart. No, hell no. Somebody will have gained something from this meeting mark my words. Watch this disgusting space.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Lol at Sarah going on about designer stuff and she says the trainers are AlexandRA McQueen. They're Alexander McQueen, numbnuts.

Notebook money burning a hole in their pockets! Here's a novel idea for you, SAVE the money you make from children. Or invest it into better merch? Just an idea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just got back on Instagram for the first time in months and I go on Sarah’s tagged to see this...

“I may not be the dream girl you’ve been hoping for but I can give you all my love”

What the duck. He’s 10 months old.

View attachment 76784
View attachment 76783
Please, whoever wrote this please, please talk to a sympathetic and understanding adult you can trust. If your an adult and this is an attention seeking post this is not normal behaviour. If your a younger person and your feeling these strong emotions, they will and could be feeling very real. A teacher, church member of ideally a family member can help you deal with your feelings. Feelings can be very very strong and if your genuinely feel anxious or low you need support to feel better.
if this is someone posting ‘for a laugh’ it is far from funny and a very dangerous game to play. This little boy is a baby who knows nothing of his fame/notoriety. He is not a celebrity or idol.

Reactions: 10
Wait the duck up a minute!
Sarah says in her insta live that they have been friends with the 8nghams since before the summer.
Why was Dave joining in on Country Joe lives well after that and still slagging them off? I am sure that was around October or November

• Wow
Reactions: 23
"everyone thinks we fell out over not getting a shout out"
I'm pretty sure no one thinks that. Maybe it was your husband slagging them off in his video that did it 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When there is people like this with that kid of mentality, it makes me think we are fighting a losing war here. There will always be some idiot for who knows what reason kissing these “influencers” butts. Thus they will never quit while someone out there gives them views and thus money.
View attachment 76829
(not sure what the r families response means, lack of grammar makes its unreadable).
Kids didn’t need to see negative vibes. Anyway wasn’t it him ‘interfering’ and posting videos about the Inghams? I’ve never once posted a video about them so...

Reactions: 7
So the Inghams visited the R Family. Oh to be a fly on that wall. (One of many I’d assume, they tend to be attracted to lumps of tit.) What a meeting of minds, like an anti-Mensa meeting, let’s call it “Densa”.

Must have been nice for Jace though, not being the most immature person in the room.

There’s absolutely no way the Ingham’s went hatchet burying out of the goodness of their heart. No, hell no. Somebody will have gained something from this meeting mark my words. Watch this disgusting space.
Totally agree. The R Family are really rough. I wouldn’t feel comfortable letting my children mix with them. Do you think the Inghams are just really lonely?

Reactions: 3
Lol at Sarah going on about designer stuff and she says the trainers are AlexandRA McQueen. They're Alexanda McQueen, numbnuts.

Notebook money burning a hole in their pockets! Here's a novel idea for you, SAVE the money you make from children. Or invest it into better merch? Just an idea.
ALEXANDER MCQUEEN

Reactions: 4
SHOPPING SUNDAY IN MANCHESTER - £900 TRAINERS!!

Lazy tarts the vlog and tells us it's a miserable day. They planned to go to the reservoir to walk Prinny and film a new intro. Creepy asks if Sarah wants him to drive but he's banned so Lazy says she will. Lazy says Creepy is leaving for almost a week next week.
🎆🎆
They are booking a holiday later in the day. They are off to the Trafford Centre as Lazy needs a new jacket and Creepy needs some outfits for when he goes away. :rolleyes:

They are at Trafford and Creepy says is was a scary drive on the way. He says he has a list of things to buy. He says people naturally stare and talk about him vlogging so he has to have tunnel vision and ignore it. No Creepy, people are staring because they read about you being a greasy nonce and because litcherally no other man in that shopping centre is wearing a hoodie over a beanie. You look like you have just been released from prison. :ROFLMAO:

Lazy is facing Jace forward in the pram and struggling to accept he is nearly a toddler.

In River Island they are looking at outfits for the girls. Creepy says they have a family photoshoot coming up so want to get some nice matching outfits for everyone. Lazy is laughing because Creepy would rather buy cheap clothes from Primark than more expensive ones. Lazy wants some trainers so when they were walking through Selfridges he picked up some he liked and he picked up some £900 Alexandra McQueen designer trainers to show Lazy. She has no idea about designer when she can't pronounce his name properly though :rolleyes: However designer they are, they would suit a chav. Sparkly like the Ugg boots.:rolleyes:

In H&M Isla shows three dresses she likes. Lazy lets the girls to choose one outfit each.

Lazy has turned Jace back to face her because she couldn't face not looking at him. Creepy sees an Aladdin lamp for £50 (reduced from £131) and says for that price he hopes a real genie comes out of the lamp with three wishes. Isabelle is holding two Five Guys milkshakes. They are the last ones to leave the Disney store. Isabelle wants to unbox the whole store. :rolleyes:

Creepy says he has got all his outfits for his trip. Creepy says the Trafford is architecturally pleasing to the eye and he really likes it.🤮

Sarah tells the camera with a smug look on her face that the Ravenscrofts one of their friends who live in Manchester have invited them for a cuppa so they're off there before going home.

Back home and Lazy's arse is parked on the sofa again and she says it has been a lovely day. They are about to finalise a holiday. She is craving summer. Apparently summer is about family time, swimming pools and leaving babies on beaches.:rolleyes:

Creepy say it's been a lovely day catching up with friends. They've taken the clock down in Esme and Isla's bedroom so we can't see the time they go to bed. They are so desperate. 😂 He is saying goodnight to Boo Boo and Esme.
ybehdjxjn.PNG

In Isabelle's bedroom and he apologises to her because he has deleted her Sassybelle video clips so she has to film in. 'I'm so sorry about that babe' 'I'm so sorry love' 'Goodnight gorgeous, see you in the morning babe'. 🤮:sick:

Downstairs and Lazy and Creepy are preparing to put Jace to bed. They were planning on surprising the girls with a trip they are organising or July but they haven't finalised it yet. Lazy is taking her Nanna out to spend her money tomorrow.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Sorry it was late tonight. I have been unwell and fell asleep for longer than I meant to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
So are the inghams paying them off or what..🧐
No way would they convince them with words alone that there’s no situation and completely change their mind just like that...right?

Reactions: 2
Bet they upset that sienna and Mia fizz are getting toys to review, look lovely those toys bit like lol dolls

Reactions: 6

Lazy tarts the vlog and tells us it's a miserable day. They planned to go to the reservoir to walk Prinny and film a new intro. Creepy asks if Sarah wants him to drive but he's banned so Lazy says she will. Lazy says Creepy is leaving for almost a week next week.
🎆🎆
They are booking a holiday later in the day. They are off to the Trafford Centre as Lazy needs a new jacket and Creepy needs some outfits for when he goes away. :rolleyes:

They are at Trafford and Creepy says is was a scary drive on the way. He says he has a list of things to buy. He says people naturally stare and talk about him vlogging so he has to have tunnel vision and ignore it. No Creepy, people are staring because they read about you being a greasy nonce and because litcherally no other man in that shopping centre is wearing a hoodie over a beanie. You look like you have just been released from prison. :ROFLMAO:

Lazy is facing Jace forward in the pram and struggling to accept he is nearly a toddler.

In River Island they are looking at outfits for the girls. Creepy says they have a family photoshoot coming up so want to get some nice matching outfits for everyone. Lazy is laughing because Creepy would rather buy cheap clothes from Primark than more expensive ones. Lazy wants some trainers so when they were walking through Selfridges he picked up some he liked and he picked up some £900 trainers to show Lazy. However designer they are, they would suit a chav. Sparkly like the Ugg boots.:rolleyes:

In H&M Isla shows three dresses she likes. Lazy lets the girls to choose one outfit each.

Lazy has turned Jace back to face her because she couldn't face not looking at him. Creepy sees an Aladdin lamp for £50 (reduced from £131) and says for that price he hopes a real genie comes out of the lamp with three wishes. Isabelle is holding two Five Guys milkshakes. They are the last ones to leave the Disney store. Isabelle wants to unbox the whole store. :rolleyes:

Creepy says he has got all his outfits for his trip. Creepy says the Trafford is architecturally pleasing to the eye and he really likes it.🤮

Sarah tells the camera with a smug look on her face that the Ravenscrofts one of their friends who live in Manchester have invited them for a cuppa so they're off there before going home.

Back home and Lazy's arse is parked on the sofa again and she says it has been a lovely day. They are about to finalise a holiday. She is craving summer. Apparently summer is about family time, swimming pools and leaving babies on beaches.:rolleyes:

Creepy say it's been a lovely day catching up with friends. They've taken the clock down in Esme and Isla's bedroom so we can't see the time they go to bed. They are so desperate. 😂 He is saying goodnight to Boo Boo and Esme.
View attachment 76842

In Isabelle's bedroom and he apologises to her because he has deleted her Sassybelle video clips so she has to film in. 'I'm so sorry about that babe' 'I'm so sorry love' 'Goodnight gorgeous, see you in the morning babe'. 🤮:sick:

Downstairs and Lazy and Creepy are preparing to put Jace to bed. They were planning on surprising the girls with a trip they are organising or July but they haven't finalised it yet. Lazy is taking her Nanna out to spend her money tomorrow.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Sorry it was late tonight. I have been unwell and fell asleep for longer than I meant to.
So as predicted pay day came in they go shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 12
you can't work it out at the 0.002p per view really as thats before youtube take their cut too.. which is a huge amount. the 6.2k is more like it. Tax should be at the 40% rate (bet they don't declare it all though and quite possibly halve it so they avoid paying that rate if they do pay any) you have national insurance to pay too which would be 9% ish until they hit over the 48k or whatever it is now... again nothing to say they even pay that too.
quick calculation shows if they split their youtube money in half. they would each take home about £2460 ish a month after tax and ni.
I imagine they split their earnings to maximise their tax free allowances. However, I suspect Creepy controls the money and indirectly her. It would be gross stupidity to let her loose with more than a couple of hundred pounds ‘pocket money’. She would empty the bargain shops with anything that was reduced. She has little concept of money management and sadly lives on the hand to mouth mentality so common with her unfortunate upbringing. Believe me I’m not saying he is an accounting genius but he does appear to be slightly more savvy.

Reactions: 5
I love the comment someone left asking if the Inghams had come to collect the Levi letters 😂 On a serious note the rfam honestly thought they'd be bigger than the Inghams and it killed Dave that they got gifted stuff and he didnt. I reckon the rfam are hoping they'll be blown into the vlogging stratosphere now, it's taken them 3 years to get 5k subs, so desperate times take desperate measures. Despite their claims of being a real life/authentic family, they are so boring. Even their attempts at doing fun things are painful to watch. The parents have behaved appallingly in the past, negative vibes should be the least of their concerns.

Reactions: 17

🎆🎆

In River Island they are looking at outfits for the girls. Creepy says they have a family photoshoot coming up so want to get some nice matching outfits for everyone. Lazy is laughing because Creepy would rather buy cheap clothes from Primark than more expensive ones. Lazy wants some trainers so when they were walking through Selfridges he picked up some he liked and he picked up some £900 Alexandra McQueen designer trainers to show Lazy. She has no idea about designer when she can't pronounce his name properly though :rolleyes: However designer they are, they would suit a chav. Sparkly like the Ugg boots.:rolleyes:

View attachment 76842

End of vlog

Wasn't it Monday she took Nannar out last time and someone said it must be pension day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So are the inghams paying them off or what..🧐
No way would they convince them with words alone that there’s no situation and completely change their mind just like that...right?
Just shows what length people go to get higher subs , they’re scraping the bottom of the barrel now as they’ve got nowt left to Vlog - does make you wonder if they are paying off enemies

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.