The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
R_family_official

How do I cleanse the chav from my ears, that was painful to watch.

As for the Ingham vlog, it was boring I can't even explain how dull. Rfam never got their desperately needed shout out either so 👏
You will need to click through a few stories to get to it.

Reactions: 1
There is no way Id risk a meet up with my baby after seeing a post like that!
hell no.
The fact that this meet up is basically so people who bought the doll can meet the 'real jace' is SO concerning. They'll probably let them pass him around like he's a reborn himself.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
My gosh that r family woman is rough. She makes Sarah look positively regal 👸🏽 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🤞 the Rfam’s 400 views per vlog aren’t affected!! 😂😂😂
Their whole channel is all off the back of the Ingham's one way or another.
And can we all please say a prayer that the 30 billion companies that want to work with them do not retract their offers now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chris 🤦🏼‍♀️ The people in the shopping centre aren’t staring at you because you’re Vlogging sweetie pie, it’s because you’re a pedophile 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Today’s vlog. Chris says shall I drive , Sarah says no it’s ok I will drive 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Ok I take back what I said yesterday about them having 2 McDonald’s and 1 Chinese in a week, now it’s a bleeping five guys too!!! Fat fuckers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The vlog was crap it was just shopping saying that it least QVC was on the down low lol

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find it really bizarre that she said in her insta post that the 2 older girls literally didn't say a word to each other? Surely that shows how awkward it must have been

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else find it really bizarre that she said in her insta post that the 2 older girls literally didn't say a word to each other? Surely that shows how awkward it must have been
Probably just there for 2 mins to drop off the amazon vouchers for trolling 💴 🚂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope R fam have not ruined their channel through this.
That ship sailed the day they posted their first vlog :rolleyes:

Hey there Fat Boy Dim and your Plastic Princess, I know you read here. Grab your printer and make yourselves a couple of crowns, because you are truly the King and Queen of the gutter crew.

No real man would break bread with the woman who called his wife a baby killer.

No decent parent would allow Chris to be around their children, especially one who claims to have been abused as a child.

The Rfam are beyond contempt if they are now "besties" with the Ingham parents and I'm going to do my best not to mention them again after this post.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Ok I take back what I said yesterday about them having 2 McDonald’s and 1 Chinese in a week, now it’s a bleeping five guys too!!! Fat fuckers
Maybe they *dont* have McDonald’s often specifically (I haven’t counted) but they sure as hell eat out a lot and she is deluded if she thinks it’s not that bad unless it’s McDonald’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg that’s so disturbing!!!! “I knew he was going to be my bean” he’s not your baby you psycho

“I could also risk my life to see you and hug you” hello???? Sarah Ingham??? Is anyone there? You’re having a meet and greet for people who are obsessed enough to spend $300 to see you - THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOURE ALLOWING NEAR YOUR BABY good luck with that .....
Yeah, these are the people who you should be worrying about, not us Tattlers. At the end of the day, we are not going to harm you physically, these "fans" writing things like that, you never know.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.