The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, Sarah once said that they earned £10k per month when they were averaging daily views of 400k per day

So in that respect, 400k views per day equals 12m per month
Social blade shows 7.5m views in the past month
So in effect, if they were earning the same revenue now per view as they did then, they earn about £6,250 a month. When you factor in mortgage, school fees, tax (if they actually declare any) then they aren't rolling in it. Quite comfortable yes, but I wouldn't say they're on any rich lists any time soon. That's not factoring in the Chinese blanket empire though and based on the mark-up, I'd say they're making a decent sum on that and very unlikely they're declaring anything to the HMRC on that front

you can't work it out at the 0.002p per view really as thats before youtube take their cut too.. which is a huge amount. the 6.2k is more like it. Tax should be at the 40% rate (bet they don't declare it all though and quite possibly halve it so they avoid paying that rate if they do pay any) you have national insurance to pay too which would be 9% ish until they hit over the 48k or whatever it is now... again nothing to say they even pay that too.
quick calculation shows if they split their youtube money in half. they would each take home about £2460 ish a month after tax and ni.

Reactions: 4
For once in my life I'm actually struggling to voice my thoughts about R Fam and Inghams now being "besties".
Dave Ravenscroft liked being known as the "first" for "exposing" the Inghams. For over 2 years he has used every single opportunity to rant, make digs and use the Inghams to grow his channel. He was known for being anti-Ingham. Him and his wife used another forum and here to slate, give inside information from a group all based on a dislike for creepy behaviour, exploitation of young fans and the constant bullshit that flies out of Sarah Ingham mouth. His wife even set up a Simply Sarah channel after Sarah Says appeared! He slated others for having changed opinions and made videos venting his disgust with their hypocrisy and now he has done exactly the same.
Absolute madness and he's more or less proved the opinions stated on another thread were true.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
you can't work it out at the 0.002p per view really as thats before youtube take their cut too.. which is a huge amount. the 6.2k is more like it. Tax should be at the 40% rate (bet they don't declare it all though and quite possibly halve it so they avoid paying that rate if they do pay any) you have national insurance to pay too which would be 9% ish until they hit over the 48k or whatever it is now... again nothing to say they even pay that too.
quick calculation shows if they split their youtube money in half. they would each take home about £2460 ish a month after tax and ni.
I hope it is alot less then what i thought. If they were earning near to 20k I'm not sure why they would need to bother buying tat from Alibaba and constantly be plugging it

Reactions: 2
He doesn’t his room is full of crap and boxes. Lazy said it the other day - he’s never slept in his cot in the nursery ever.

He should be out of that side crib sleeper now as he is crawling and pulling himself up to standing.

They don’t care, they would be delighted with the views of he falls off the bed head first or falls down the stairs. No baby proofing in that house.
Theyve definitly filmed him asleep in his cot atleast once

• Sick
Reactions: 3
He doesn’t his room is full of crap and boxes. Lazy said it the other day - he’s never slept in his cot in the nursery ever.

He should be out of that side crib sleeper now as he is crawling and pulling himself up to standing.

They don’t care, they would be delighted with the views of he falls off the bed head first or falls down the stairs. No baby proofing in that house.
That's what I was thinking. It makes no sense! He sleeps upstairs during.the day, alone, in that side crib (if not, where else). That is so dangerous if it is the case,.and now she is saying she can't leave him in the mornings to.get a bottle in case he falls out 🤷 more lies

Reactions: 9

Do they even have stair gates yet ? I mean Sarah is at the shops almost everyday yet stair gates are not her priority ??

Sarah and Chris get some stair gates and take Jace out of that crib it’s not suitable for Jace anymore !

Reactions: 13
Do they even have stair gates yet ? I mean Sarah is at the shops almost everyday yet stair gates are not her priority ??

Sarah and Chris get some stair gates and take Jace out of that crib it’s not suitable for Jace anymore !
Not a gate in sight. But then he"s not given the freedom to crawl around his home much. He spends more time in his buggy and car seat than anything. Also why he is filling out so quickly. He isn't allowed move the way he should

Reactions: 6
Tonight’s vlog
“We meet our bffs to arrange Jason and rorys wedding- exclusive to “ok” magazine”
The wedding will be at the meet
Rorys dad (don’t know his name) will end up printing all future shittle dolls/rattles/ifam merch/kids school shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely that next to me crib is only suitable for up to 6months ?? Sarah said something about herS could be used for longer ?? Never seen one that you can and looking at It can’t see it being used beyond 6 months !!

Sorry if this is old news, but just came across this. Will explain why issy doesn't see her dad! Screenshot won't upload even after cropping. Basically it's saying that Issy's dad didn't want her in the vlogs so Chris/Sarah paid him 10K

• Wow
Sorry to be an annoying dimwit but can anyone tell me what Jane supposedly said about Leah (Sarah’s niece?) x

That's what I was thinking. It makes no sense! He sleeps upstairs during.the day, alone, in that side crib (if not, where else). That is so dangerous if it is the case,.and now she is saying she can't leave him in the mornings to.get a bottle in case he falls out 🤷 more lies
Just think of the views- they got 150k yesterday for taking Esme to A&E with a bruised little toe they didn’t even bother to put an ice pack on to take down the swelling.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
For once in my life I'm actually struggling to voice my thoughts about R Fam and Inghams now being "besties".
Dave Ravenscroft liked being known as the "first" for "exposing" the Inghams. For over 2 years he has used every single opportunity to rant, make digs and use the Inghams to grow his channel. He was known for being anti-Ingham. Him and his wife used another forum and here to slate, give inside information from a group all based on a dislike for creepy behaviour, exploitation of young fans and the constant bullshit that flies out of Sarah Ingham mouth. His wife even set up a Simply Sarah channel after Sarah Says appeared! He slated others for having changed opinions and made videos venting his disgust with their hypocrisy and now he has done exactly the same.
Absolute madness and he's more or less proved the opinions stated on another thread were true.
Came into this thread to say the same thing. Dave called Jamie Rees out for his U-turn, and he didn't even speak to him, let alone meet up. The poor rfam are just so desperate to get big that they 'll do anything to bump up their channel. Dave (because we know you read here) how do you now reconcile Sarah's history of sexual abuse and being besties with Chris? That was the sole driver behind your campaign against them 😒

Reactions: 19
Just got back on Instagram for the first time in months and I go on Sarah’s tagged to see this...

“I may not be the dream girl you’ve been hoping for but I can give you all my love”

What the duck. He’s 10 months old.

D09E9EC0-8564-4D39-9F65-C1A4145462D8.png

A1486722-753A-428E-A6D8-E4542368C048.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
He's a baby!!! What the hell... And they call us weirdos and the scary ones.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Just got back on Instagram for the first time in months and I go on Sarah’s tagged to see this...

“I may not be the dream girl you’ve been hoping for but I can give you all my love”

View attachment 76784
View attachment 76783
What I want to ask is hold old is this person to be using the word "penmanship"? Truly shocked

"I may not be sexy"

"I knew he was going to be my bean and my puzzle piece to my heart"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

View attachment 76784
View attachment 76783
Whoever wrote this please seek some help with a teacher a parent, somebody because writing this is so scarey over a 10 month old baby, what on earth is wrong with people these days, and no money in world would convince me that it is OK for a stranger to write that to a 10 month old and any age child. That's really really freaked me out how some see this family or anyone else.

Reactions: 35
What I want to ask is hold old is this person to be using the word "penmanship"? Truly shocked

"I may not be sexy"

"I knew he was going to be my bean and my puzzle piece to my heart"
A glance through their profile says they’re 14. Probably not though.

How they can read stuff like that about their child and still comfortably share him online is baffling to me. I’d be freaked the f out if someone said that about my baby.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I see Rfam have had to turn off their Insta comments. They must have known this was coming.

Whoever wrote this please seek some help with a teacher a parent, somebody because writing this is so scarey over a 10 month old baby, what on earth is wrong with people these days, and no money in world would convince me that it is OK for a stranger to write that to a 10 month old and any age child. That's really really freaked me out how some see this family or anyone else.
And these will be the sorts of people attending the teaparty

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

View attachment 76784
View attachment 76783
This is worrying ill be sticking alarms on my buggy and not let the baby out of sight mind you They don't give a toss about safety

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.