The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this meet up does go ahead then I doubt that they will miss the opportunity to sell their extremely overpriced tat. Forget tea party it will be more indoor market!
And this is the only reason I think they are going through with this. For their own monetary gain. Like everything they do.
Sarah is probably ordering 500 extra ifam notebooks as we speak.

Reactions: 11
I saw the hash tag #mancheater on the post showing esme Isla Jace and venelope.i don't think it's meant to say what it looks like

• Haha
Does twitter know this bull crap? I would love to hear Nikkis views 😂

I saw the hash tag #mancheater on the post showing esme Isla Jace and venelope.i don't think it's meant to say what it looks like
Funniest ‘mistake’ ever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I follow The Ravenscroft family on IG, noticed that the Inghams have been visiting them today, Sarah from R Family posted a photo of Esme Isla and Jace with their daughter, Vanellope
I genuinely didn't think my opinion of The Angry Wank could drop any lower, but life does love to prove me wrong.

Nice one fat boy, you and your filler-faced wife are cosying up to a predatory groomer and his enabler of a wife. Strange behaviour for parents of 10 (?) kids.

How does he get away with tit like this?! He's a NONCE. A secret tea party aimed at little children is just absolute madness and as for the parents that will be going along with this o_O🤷‍♀️
Judging by the comments on the 'unboxing Jace' woman's vlog, most of the purchasers are adults. It's quite creepy seeing them discuss what outfits their respective Jace's are going to be wearing (and yes, I know at least one of them has learning disabilities).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I reckon someone must have them vids saved somwhere.

Hope this is allowed. Found this from the site who cant be named 😂.
Poor Issy she’s no hope has she. Imagine reading that and finding out your own Dad thought you were only worth £10K but not worth protecting from the weirdos on the net. Then to top it off the poor girl is left with a creepy, greasy whiny voiced little NONCE and shamu the money grabbing whale to bring you up 😔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So is angry Manc going to admit to being a liar this whole time because his views can’t be that strong against Chris

Reactions: 21
Poor Issy she’s no hope had she. Imagine reading that and finding out your own Dad thought you were only worth £10K but not worth protecting from the weirdos on the net. Then to top it off the poor girl is left with a creepy, greasy whiny voiced little NONCE and shamu the money grabbing whale to bring you up 😔
I used to think at least those kids have granny Jane, how naive I was.....

Their best bet would be Katrina 😳😬 at least they would be brought up streetwise and entrepreneurial 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I presume today's vlog will include their trip to see those scuzzys. Is it 5pm yet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Chris and Isabelle don't seem to be there. Wonder if they went playing crazy golf at the Trafford Centre with the rest of the R Family? (Only if Sarah dropped them off there first of course......👍). On Sarah R's Instagram story, some of her kids are playing crazy golf and it could be the Trafford Centre one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Chris and Isabelle don't seem to be there. Wonder if they went playing crazy golf at the Trafford Centre with the rest of the R Family? (Only if Sarah dropped them off there first of course......👍)

I want to see the Dave/Chris "besties" money shot. Probably be giving each other a manly "cheers" with a Tango ice shot at the crazy golf.

For anyone that hasn't heard of the Rfam, welcome to your new rabbit hole. I give it about 72 hours before it all blows up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Hold on, is this the same angry wank who was so against the minghams?

I mean the big family, hes a twit bet he will try and cosy up to the radfords next.

Reactions: 13
Rfam the dad looks weird wacth 1 or 2 vlogs they were to much to wacth. 🤪🤪🤪 Only emjoi I can find to sum up lazy eyes since its been pointed out so many times hard to miss

• Haha
No idea who this other family are but is Venellope a name?!

Also so frustrating that the Ingham's nasty click-baiting works, the views for the last couple of vlogs are so much higher. :-(

Reactions: 8
I used to think at least those kids have granny Jane, how naive I was.....

Their best bet would be Katrina 😳😬 at least they would be brought up streetwise and entrepreneurial 🤣
Sarah is an entrepreneur don’t you know

the whole situation is so odd and hard to keep up with the way people have flip flopped sides. Chris sent those messages. It was in the newspaper. He slept with ONE girl ( thanks jane, hi Chris) so all this playing dumb about not realising is just baffling.

I mean, besides the allegation, who the duck would want to hang around with Chris and Sarah. can you imagine trying to have a conversation with them

I reckon someone must have them vids saved somwhere.

Hope this is allowed. Found this from the site who cant be named 😂.
Holy tit, how can that woman bear to be in the same city as Sarah let alone invite her into her home. "Baby killer" ffs.

Reactions: 14
No idea who this other family are but is Venellope a name?!

Also so frustrating that the Ingham's nasty click-baiting works, the views for the last couple of vlogs are so much higher. :-(
Have you seen the film Wreck it Ralph? It's a character from thier.

They also have a lot of kids so iv always thought they just ran out of names

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have you seen the film Wreck it Ralph? It's a character from thier.

They also have a lot of kids so iv always thought they just ran out of names
They dont have that many kids, she has older kids most on whom have moved out. They have 6 maybe at home.

They will be having dinner with bear fams and egg fams next.
YUCK

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.