The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched the vlogs in a few days, but the thumbnail of today's... For duck sake 🤦

Why does the description say that Esme had a fall? She caught her toe on netting apparently 🤨 make your bleeping minds up.

So Lazy made out on her Instagram story that she had bought these swimming things... Apparently they were gifted 🤷 again, make your bleeping minds up (and declare things correctly you grotty twit). Also, Esme was in the background when you decided to tell her that someone had sent just Isla and Jace something. Quick jump cut and she's out of the room. I hope she was ok... Then you went on to say you bought them? Did you buy them or were you sent them? I'm more confused than a chameleon in a bag of skittles.

You really shouldn't show your child's feet. That screenshot will be on the dark web for the creepy foot fetish paedos quicker than you can say "No! Hell no!"

So whilst Esme goes to hospital with the lazy pig, Creepy and the other kids are going to Granny Lesley's... Wouldn't you drive there yourself in your own car, Creepy?

Lazy, can you give us an update as to whether you pushed that wheelchair forwards or backwards? Many thanks.

They've clickbaited #brokenbone - it's not broken. Ok 🤨 knobheads. Must say, I'm really glad Lazy took her and not Creepy. Can you imagine? He'd lie and say it was broken due to tonsillitis, and that they've prescribed her antibiotics and special Granny Lesley tuna sandwiches, but not before he did a 10 minute monologue of his own poor poor dodgy toe.

Do none of the Inghams own a dining room table that's available to sit and eat dinner at? More rubbish food on the menu tonight.

What a boring vlog.
Chameleon in a skittles bag! Lol😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely if they don't go ahead with tea parties held for small groups, then people can request a refund for false advertisement?

You can't just change your mind about what is included in something costing £300. I can already see that there will be a lot of unhappy customers.
Dont forget though it's not jace nothing like jace dont even look like jace but called jace with jace clothes jace name but def not jace her words not mine lol the rant in tin can

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
People who record their child in hospital make me sick. We spent last weekend in the hospital with our daughter and she had unexpected surgery. It's looking very likely that we will be back there with her in the next few days and not once did I think to whip out my phone and take photos or videos. Disgusting parents

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Lazy says Esme is milking it because she asked for a wheelchair. She says she's joking and it's because she wanted to sit down herself.:rolleyes:
What a surprise, zero empathy for Esme as usual. God forbid iddy biddy hurt her toe they’d be demanding a transfer to hospital via helicopter 🙄😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sarah: "She couldn't even walk" "Her foot's black"
Me:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Why is Sarah wanting to say where they are booking Thier summer holiday? "We want privacy" "we dont feel safe in our home"

My moneys on Florida and she can't wait to tell us

Reactions: 19
People who record their child in hospital make me sick. We spent last weekend in the hospital with our daughter and she had unexpected surgery. It's looking very likely that we will be back there with her in the next few days and not once did I think to whip out my phone and take photos or videos. Disgusting parents
My granny has a video of me when I was in hospital after I think an emergency operation after I broke my arm. Only she, my mum, my aunt and I have seen this video. I wanted to say hi to my aunt and tell her I was feeling better and to thank her for the "get well soon" package she gave me. She has never felt the need to share it online to potentially millons of people, nor do I feel like I need to get attention from it. It was a simple way of communicating with my aunt at the time.

I'm glad this was before YouTube and social media really blew up, because nowadays I get really disgusted when I see parents posting photos and videos of their poorly children. Why does your child's sickness need the views? The Radfords are a whole other story when it comes to posting about poorly children... :rolleyes: Don't even get me started

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm sorry to be so cynical, but I honestly don't think they had anything better to film today, so thought a trip to the hospital would do it. They didn't take Jace to see a doctor when he had breathing difficulties and they self diagnosed croup. Sarah didn't take herself to the doctor when she was concerned about a possible miscarriage, and they didn't take Isla to a doctor when she cut her head open. All of those have the common factor that they were on holiday, so had "more interesting" things to film. They really make me sick!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Wasn’t it esme who wanted the pram when they were in Mary shittles shop before Xmas, then bratty started whining saying she wanted one. What bratty wants bratty gets!
The irony is both girls got a dolls pram in the christmas 2016 video and they were never seen again 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apologies if this has already been said but what if , as Chris is the one that manages the money / bank account etc .. he has had occasions where he has been able to ferret away money ( unnoticed ) so that he can go on ‘ skating ‘ days / trips and be “ paid “ for doing work / videoing , when really he’s just presenting to Sarah , the money he already had as his make believe payment and if asked shows old clips or staged clips of skating ?! 🧐
He’s saving up to take his hoes to motel rooms for some side action because he obviously isn’t doing much skating. And if he is, it’s afterwords.

Reactions: 8
My granddaughter used to follow this family , when this kicked off I begged her to stop , yesterday I find she still follows , she can’t stand Chris and totally believes he is a creep but she likes the kids and Sarah I tried to explain that Sarah chose to stay with the creep , and how they earn money from exploiting their kids , unfortunately brick wall and sore head was the result , she is 12 I only hope that she sees the light soon but it shocked me to hear her giving reasons why she likes them , the main one being , I just like them gran so I don’t care what they do , pretty much the mentality of Hinch army how do you reason with unreasonable people ? 🤷‍♀️
.😮 .😮 .............//.../// .. . //m /...... .....................//. ..............m.... . 😮😮 😮 /;......... . ../.... .. ..... .. . ... ....... ....... . ....... .M /;/..//.... ..... 😮.😮😮😮😮 .. ...../mm.m. ... 😮 .;.;... .. 😮 m ...... .. /.;//.. mm.;;;. . . mm. . . . . . . . . .. .. . . . .;;m;m;.;////m/;/.. /. ./... .m/.😮 . .......... . . . . . .
*nest eggs
more like Easter eggs !!

The irony is both girls got a dolls pram in the christmas 2016 video and they were never seen again 😅
And what happened to the LOL dollhouse that was never seen since Christmas and never put together? Also the keyboard? They are either turning into hoarders OR the items were returned.

Reactions: 19
Well I suppose one thing good came out of this clickbait tit, the fat bleep isn't pregnant as she was in the room while Esme was being x rayed.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just a thought on Creepy's forthcoming absence. Could he be doing a clinical trial like the ones Lazy used to do? Easy money if they're struggling. Covance in Leeds has a trial starting in a few days time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.