The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLAY CENTRE ACCIDENT - BROKEN BONE..

It's Friday and time for another tit show. Creepy asks if Jace wants to have a paddy. :rolleyes: Lazy says it's an exciting day today (must be pay day) and she is off to the office to sign and send off all the notebooks the deluded ifam bought. She also needs to send off some of the Alibaba and Me products and the rest of the ifam backpacks, and do some photography. First she is off to get Esme and Isla some new dance kit.

Lazy is now at the office and she has finished signing the notebooks. Zelda is at the office helping Lazy pack them all. Creepy is at the house as their buyer is coming in the evening to see the house again with her daughter now that things are progressing. Isla's friend is coming to the house too.

Jace is eating some baby food and Lazy says he is causing chaos. They have lost some of the envelopes. Lazy bought £50 worth. They come is packs of 4 and she needed 200 so she bought £50 worth at the pound shop. They are 16 envelopes short and lazy says they will have to wait until tomorrow because she is too lazy to go and buy some more. She says the backpacks have all sold and Lazy wants to get some more.:rolleyes:

Back home and Lazy is in the car with Isla and her friend. They are off to Funopolis.

Creepy is walking down the stairs and says it's been a mad, crazy day. He had meetings until 2pm. The buyers are about the come and visit so he has been 'busting it' cleaning the house ready. :rolleyes:

Lazy is at the soft play and the girls have gone off to play. Lazy is with Jace. Lazy wonders if Jace is too small for the slide.
She wants to do a soft play style play room for Jace at the new house and says he is definitely getting a ball pool for his birthday. :sleep:

Esme and Isabelle are playing hide and seek at the soft play. A child on the other side of the camera accidentally hits Isabelle in the face. She has a red mark on her nose. Those cameras are heavy and so dangerous. :rolleyes:

Creepy is in Esme and Isla's bedroom at home advertising the Alibaba and Me blankets. He is about to get a cup of tea and is wondering whether to put all the lights on to make it look as bright as possible or just have the dull lighting on to make it look cosy. He decides to make it bright.:rolleyes:

Back at soft play and Esme puts Jace on one of those see through plastic parts of the soft play area. Lazy goes up to see them and says she is definitely getting old. We get some timelapses of Jace on the soft play equipment. Then a random timelapse of the sunset.:rolleyes:

Back home and Creepy has his rap music up very loud. He says he can have it as loud as he wants when lazy is out. He sees Lazy pull into the drive and Isabelle comes into the house carrying McDonalds rubbish and dancing I thought they don't have McDonalds very often. :rolleyes:

Lazy says she didn't film Isla's schoolfriend because she didn't ask her mum's permission. She says the house feels spotless and like they have just moved in. She is going to go and see her friend next door for a drink to have a catch up as she was invited. She saw her other friend across the road at soft play.

Esme tells us she got the good work award. Lazy tells us Esme had her exams for high school this week to get into Isabelle's school. She is guaranteed to get a place in the secondary school but it's just to determine sets for next year. Lazy says she doesn't care what set Esme is in as long as she tries her hardest.

Esme is doing an impression of Creepy with the beanie on and nose ring They show an old photo of Creepy next to Esme and he says sit suits her and she looks just like him. She looks disgusted when he says that. They have obviously been reading here. Hi Creepy 👋

View attachment 76004

Creepy tells us Esme had an accident at the soft play. She caught her toe in the netting and bent it back. it's swollen up and has a lump. Dr Bellend examines it and says it looks awful. He says it's more that likely Esme will need to go and see an actual doctor in the morning as he did something similar when he was younger and broke his toe.:rolleyes::sleep:

Creepy says they have just discovered Shaun the Sheep and they watch it in the mornings. Esme is talking and Isla is trying to butt in as usual. He says they are going to watch TV and everyone is off to bed.

End of vlog
So Sarah didn’t have permission to film Isla’s friend, but her and creepy are okay to film countless other children without their parents permission.

Also did we see the friend at the house because I’m doubting she came at all.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Surely the kids shouldn't be allowed to take a camera into Soft Play? sorry but it's Issy's fault she got whacked in the face.
How are they allowed to video in the soft play area - what about children’s safety , did they get permission off the parents/guardian to record their images - hope they complain if they didn’t 😲

• Angry
Reactions: 18
How are they allowed to video in the soft play area - what about children’s safety , did they get permission off the parents/guardian to record their images - hope they complain if they didn’t 😲
They said they were the only ones thier. I didn't see any other kids in the background

Reactions: 2
According to Sarah in the comments the other day, Jace is also getting a hoover for his bday. These toys do not seem age appt.

Reactions: 3
Aren’t there age restrictions in all soft play centres? There are around where I live. If you’ve taken toddlers to play you don’t want a 14 year old with a camera running around like a loon!
...don’t eat Mcdonalds often yet have had it twice this week lol.
My son broke his toe - couldn’t stop screaming with pain. It also turned black very quickly. Hospital just put it in a splint.

Reactions: 12
So Chris admits to a seriously ‘dodgy’ toe. Oh my oh my !!!!!!!! Sarah confirms it ‘don’t’ look nice. Every appendage he has is dodgy and non of him looks nice 💩
Moving on, they will definitely need public liability insurance for the eat all you can Jace tea party. Please remember to have a substantial snack (3 course dinner) before attending
As you will have to fight Seacroft for any crumbs that spills from her over stuffed mouth.
The menu will be a Ingham special afternoon tea. The menu will consist of 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔, orange twirls, mint imperials and copious quantities of grease (warning - may contain human hair).
There will be a gratuity plate which fans must contribute £10 and sign up to spend a minimum of £50 a month. This payment plan will guarantee fans will not be incarcerated in Shortles shop for more than a week. No refunds - complaints will be ignored.

Aren’t there age restrictions in all soft play centres? There are around where I live. If you’ve taken toddlers to play you don’t want a 14 year old with a camera running around like a loon!
...don’t eat Mcdonalds often yet have had it twice this week lol.
My son broke his toe - couldn’t stop screaming with pain. It also turned black very quickly. Hospital just put it in a splint.
Hope he was ok and recovered quickly. It sounds painful.

Reactions: 14
Someone said here earlier that they are properly earning around 5k month me and my husband together earn around that and we wouldn’t even be able to afford some think like that house, we only have usually one good holiday a year and have a Mortgage as well. So what I like to know is how they can pay for two kids in private school which must be thousands and have all these bloody holidays. I think this year we won’t see them go away as much and them kids will be pulled out of private school
School fees are not paid monthly they pay per term I believe. So they have time to save up. Maybe some months they earn a little more if they have had a good one. But they also scab lots of things for free. Such as holidays etc. This is why they spend so little when they are actually there.

Reactions: 3
Why did they say “broken bone” in the bleeping title if they haven’t even took her to have it seen 🤦🏼‍♀️ They duck me off so much!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is it Izzy in the title pic but Esme who hurt her toe ?? Click bait yet again 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I thought Esme and Issy went to the same school? A while back they were careless and showed both girls with the same school skirt on.

Reactions: 1
So Chris admits to a seriously ‘dodgy’ toe. Oh my oh my !!!!!!!! Sarah confirms it ‘don’t’ look nice. Every appendage he has is dodgy and non of him looks nice 💩
Moving on, they will definitely need public liability insurance for the eat all you can Jace tea party. Please remember to have a substantial snack (3 course dinner) before attending
As you will have to fight Seacroft for any crumbs that spills from her over stuffed mouth.
The menu will be a Ingham special afternoon tea. The menu will consist of 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔, orange twirls, mint imperials and copious quantities of grease (warning - may contain human hair).
There will be a gratuity plate which fans must contribute £10 and sign up to spend a minimum of £50 a month. This payment plan will guarantee fans will not be incarcerated in Shortles shop for more than a week. No refunds - complaints will be ignored.

Hope he was ok and recovered quickly. It sounds painful.
The toe isn't the only dodgy thing, so is the person it's attached to!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You may never be to old for soft play but you can be to tall! I worked in one as a teen so have had to turn kids away and have parents argue about it. Its health and safety.

Reactions: 12
PLAY CENTRE ACCIDENT - BROKEN BONE..

It's Friday and time for another tit show. Creepy asks if Jace wants to have a paddy. :rolleyes: Lazy says it's an exciting day today (must be pay day) and she is off to the office to sign and send off all the notebooks the deluded ifam bought. She also needs to send off some of the Alibaba and Me products and the rest of the ifam backpacks, and do some photography. First she is off to get Esme and Isla some new dance kit.

Lazy is now at the office and she has finished signing the notebooks. Zelda is at the office helping Lazy pack them all. Creepy is at the house as their buyer is coming in the evening to see the house again with her daughter now that things are progressing. Isla's friend is coming to the house too.

Jace is eating some baby food and Lazy says he is causing chaos. They have lost some of the envelopes. Lazy bought £50 worth. They come is packs of 4 and she needed 200 so she bought £50 worth at the pound shop. They are 16 envelopes short and lazy says they will have to wait until tomorrow because she is too lazy to go and buy some more. She says the backpacks have all sold and Lazy wants to get some more.:rolleyes:

Back home and Lazy is in the car with Isla and her friend. They are off to Funopolis.

Creepy is walking down the stairs and says it's been a mad, crazy day. He had meetings until 2pm. The buyers are about the come and visit so he has been 'busting it' cleaning the house ready. :rolleyes:

Lazy is at the soft play and the girls have gone off to play. Lazy is with Jace. Lazy wonders if Jace is too small for the slide.
She wants to do a soft play style play room for Jace at the new house and says he is definitely getting a ball pool for his birthday. :sleep:

Esme and Isabelle are playing hide and seek at the soft play. A child on the other side of the camera accidentally hits Isabelle in the face. She has a red mark on her nose. Those cameras are heavy and so dangerous. :rolleyes:

Creepy is in Esme and Isla's bedroom at home advertising the Alibaba and Me blankets. He is about to get a cup of tea and is wondering whether to put all the lights on to make it look as bright as possible or just have the dull lighting on to make it look cosy. He decides to make it bright.:rolleyes:

Back at soft play and Esme puts Jace on one of those see through plastic parts of the soft play area. Lazy goes up to see them and says she is definitely getting old. We get some timelapses of Jace on the soft play equipment. Then a random timelapse of the sunset.:rolleyes:

Back home and Creepy has his rap music up very loud. He says he can have it as loud as he wants when lazy is out. He sees Lazy pull into the drive and Isabelle comes into the house carrying McDonalds rubbish and dancing I thought they don't have McDonalds very often. :rolleyes:

Lazy says she didn't film Isla's schoolfriend because she didn't ask her mum's permission. She says the house feels spotless and like they have just moved in. She is going to go and see her friend next door for a drink to have a catch up as she was invited. She saw her other friend across the road at soft play.

Esme tells us she got the good work award. Lazy tells us Esme had her exams for high school this week to get into Isabelle's school. She is guaranteed to get a place in the secondary school but it's just to determine sets for next year. Lazy says she doesn't care what set Esme is in as long as she tries her hardest.

Esme is doing an impression of Creepy with the beanie on and nose ring They show an old photo of Creepy next to Esme and he says sit suits her and she looks just like him. She looks disgusted when he says that. They have obviously been reading here. Hi Creepy 👋

View attachment 76004

Creepy tells us Esme had an accident at the soft play. She caught her toe in the netting and bent it back. it's swollen up and has a lump. Dr Bellend examines it and says it looks awful. He says it's more that likely Esme will need to go and see an actual doctor in the morning as he did something similar when he was younger and broke his toe.:rolleyes::sleep:

Creepy says they have just discovered Shaun the Sheep and they watch it in the mornings. Esme is talking and Isla is trying to butt in as usual. He says they are going to watch TV and everyone is off to bed.

End of vlog
Dr Bellend 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tbh Isabelle looked totally ridiculous at that soft play. I get it if she had been with Jace but running round with Esme like a 10 year old! I’ve got a daughter the same age as Isabelle and she wouldn’t carry on like that. Also as someone said earlier these places have maximum height restrictions and I’m surprised she was allowed to run round. But I suppose these are the Inghams that we are talking about and they do exactly as they please.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.