The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind of off topic here, but with this coronavirus coming from china, would her orders be stopped from reaching uk shores? Ive no idea how this virus spreads, but if they've stopped transportation in china, does that mean no exporting out the country either? If so wouldnt that be funny, lazy will have a very lot of unhappy customers
We can hope.
Although I don't think any virus lives very long outside the body, so I don't think so.

Scrap that - googled it and this one lasts for months!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just thinking..,,,IF this meet up does happen- it’s Sunday afternoon!!! How many parents will say no as they’ve got kids at school the next day????? Sadly I didn’t get a replicaexactlookalikenotjace Jace doll but if I did it would be a 5 hour drive for me. So if it’s at 1pm even - lasts a couple of hours....travel / toilet breaks etcetcetc you are getting home a very lot late!!!
and didn’t she say they got a very lot of international orders on it????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As they are waffling on about the meet and greet two teen girls see them as they walk past then start following them from a distance and one whips her phone out and it looks like she is filming them with her phone 😂 hopefuly for all the wrong reasons, she would have a right view of Sarah's arse from that angle

Chris "We'll just stick it on the table and..."

Sarah "Whoa. Right. OK.What is it about a group of people ordering an Indian or Chinese that it's somehow unexpectable to eat your own food that you order yourself"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kind of off topic here, but with this coronavirus coming from china, would her orders be stopped from reaching uk shores? Ive no idea how this virus spreads, but if they've stopped transportation in china, does that mean no exporting out the country either? If so wouldnt that be funny, lazy will have a very lot of unhappy customers
I was mentioning about this the other day.
I wouldn’t want to take the risk.

Reactions: 12
It's so very sad that kids trying to buy this doll now so they can go and others think they can still go with out one these kids gonna be ripped apart as there mothers are beeing toured by there kids to get loans just so they can get to go lining there pockets while perants are getting loans its sick so sick turns my stomach

Reactions: 5
just off topic but relevant - cant anyone remember the name of the place they went to in Amsterdam ?

Reactions: 2
Stop right there, somethings seriously wrong.

It's 10.30am and Sarah posted to Instagram 15 minutes ago. She is awake before midday 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Seems they’ve had Real Inghams’ Instagram closed temporarily again after details of where you can order ‘bespoke’ items yourself for a fraction of the price were published. Because that won’t just wind people up to do it more, right Creepy?😂

ps I know it’s early, but #81 - ‘Nobody likes the backseat driver’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Slightly off topic but can anyone recommend the best way to bleach my eyes?!
A previous poster mentioned another family on YT who were filming using a Wide Angled Lens.
Do people actually live like this?
The clutter. The Wires?!?!
My poor husband is traumatised after I showed him.
Send help 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their channel is now nothingmore than a bloody QVC shopping channel and who is buying this rubbish they are selling.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Even the meet & greet event couldn’t bring in the views.
Hopefully this is the beginning of the end.

Reactions: 12
Slightly off topic but can anyone recommend the best way to bleach my eyes?!
A previous poster mentioned another family on YT who were filming using a Wide Angled Lens.
Do people actually live like this?
The clutter. The Wires?!?!
My poor husband is traumatised after I showed him.
Send help 🤦‍♀️
No time to worry about things like that when you have rubber Jace to look after

Even the meet & greet event couldn’t bring in the views.
Hopefully this is the beginning of the end.
There's still 3 Jaces left according to shortles website so nobody has rushed out to buy one to attend the creep fest

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just been thinking don't they need cbs checks if around children? You can't even go into schools to read with children without one, and no doubt Chris will be hugging all these females as he can't help himself not too. Very interesting where they stand holding tea parties with strangers.

Just thinking of Chris acting the way he did at isabelle’s lego meet makes me feel sick. He's not right in the head and will be painfully in love with the fact he's the star of show when in fact weirdly it's the baby that actually is. 🤢🤢🤮🤮😠😠.

This family is odder than an odd pair of socks

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Just been thinking don't they need cbs checks if around children? You can't even go into schools to read with children without one, and no doubt Chris will be hugging all these females as he can't help himself not too. Very interesting where they stand holding tea parties with strangers.

Just thinking of Chris acting the way he did at isabelle’s lego meet makes me feel sick. He's not right in the head and will be painfully in love with the fact he's the star of show when in fact weirdly it's the baby that actually is. 🤢🤢🤮🤮😠😠.

This family is odder than an odd pair of socks
You're right, surely since they are a business too. Love to know if anyone knows the laws surrounding dbs checks for influencer meet and greets

Reactions: 11
I think I just found something quite interesting.. I’m not sure I’m allowed to post it. Is there someone I can dm and share with?

Reactions: 7
Stop right there, somethings seriously wrong.

It's 10.30am and Sarah posted to Instagram 15 minutes ago. She is awake before midday 😳
Could She be up early cos she ate a dodgy burgahhhhhh for tea
oh well another excuse to go shopping for new Joovet's
We all know she has a washing phobia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.