Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abi 1712

Chris 🤦🏼‍♀️ The people in the shopping centre aren’t staring at you because you’re Vlogging sweetie pie, it’s because you’re a pedophile 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

CheekyChappy

Sarah: "She couldn't even walk" "Her foot's black"
Me:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

String Man

VIP Member
I hope R fam have not ruined their channel through this.
That ship sailed the day they posted their first vlog :rolleyes:

Hey there Fat Boy Dim and your Plastic Princess, I know you read here. Grab your printer and make yourselves a couple of crowns, because you are truly the King and Queen of the gutter crew.

No real man would break bread with the woman who called his wife a baby killer.

No decent parent would allow Chris to be around their children, especially one who claims to have been abused as a child.

The Rfam are beyond contempt if they are now "besties" with the Ingham parents and I'm going to do my best not to mention them again after this post.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
They don’t do their image any favours do they?
Trying to put a grooming scandal behind you by hosting a dolly tea party at a secret location that only the kids going will know where and can’t tell others about because it’s a secret.
That’s not dodgy at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

String Man

VIP Member
I can imagine it now, Chris opening his arms, outstretched to the max. Standing on a podium, head flies back, he closes his eyes and starts singing their theme tune. Cue the influx of rotten eggs showering down upon his scummy body.

1579887877184.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
They make a HUGE fuss about how embarrassed they are for returning the toy to the shop but DON'T feel embarrassed about being a disgusting pervert and bargain-obsessed enabler?? Bloody baffles me!

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Haven't watched the vlogs in a few days, but the thumbnail of today's... For fuck sake 🤦

Why does the description say that Esme had a fall? She caught her toe on netting apparently 🤨 make your fucking minds up.

So Lazy made out on her Instagram story that she had bought these swimming things... Apparently they were gifted 🤷 again, make your fucking minds up (and declare things correctly you grotty twat). Also, Esme was in the background when you decided to tell her that someone had sent just Isla and Jace something. Quick jump cut and she's out of the room. I hope she was ok... Then you went on to say you bought them? Did you buy them or were you sent them? I'm more confused than a chameleon in a bag of skittles.

You really shouldn't show your child's feet. That screenshot will be on the dark web for the creepy foot fetish paedos quicker than you can say "No! Hell no!"

So whilst Esme goes to hospital with the lazy pig, Creepy and the other kids are going to Granny Lesley's... Wouldn't you drive there yourself in your own car, Creepy?

Lazy, can you give us an update as to whether you pushed that wheelchair forwards or backwards? Many thanks.

They've clickbaited #brokenbone - it's not broken. Ok 🤨 knobheads. Must say, I'm really glad Lazy took her and not Creepy. Can you imagine? He'd lie and say it was broken due to tonsillitis, and that they've prescribed her antibiotics and special Granny Lesley tuna sandwiches, but not before he did a 10 minute monologue of his own poor poor dodgy toe.

Do none of the Inghams own a dining room table that's available to sit and eat dinner at? More rubbish food on the menu tonight.

What a boring vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart

candy64

WHO AGREES THAT WE DONT POST ANYTHING ABOUT THE MEET AND GREET VENUE
SO THEY HAVE TO GO THROUGH WITH IT

• Heart
Reactions: 44

CheekyChappy

So the Inghams visited the R Family. Oh to be a fly on that wall. (One of many I’d assume, they tend to be attracted to lumps of shit.) What a meeting of minds, like an anti-Mensa meeting, let’s call it “Densa”.

Must have been nice for Jace though, not being the most immature person in the room.

There’s absolutely no way the Ingham’s went hatchet burying out of the goodness of their heart. No, hell no. Somebody will have gained something from this meeting mark my words. Watch this disgusting space.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Abi 1712

Anyone else notice that they filmed Chris arm reaching for the ticket yet you could see it was from the back door lmfao!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

potato123

Chatty Member
Just got back on Instagram for the first time in months and I go on Sarah’s tagged to see this...

“I may not be the dream girl you’ve been hoping for but I can give you all my love”

What the fuck. He’s 10 months old.

View attachment 76784
View attachment 76783
Omg that’s so disturbing!!!! “I knew he was going to be my bean” he’s not your baby you psycho

“I could also risk my life to see you and hug you” hello???? Sarah Ingham??? Is anyone there? You’re having a meet and greet for people who are obsessed enough to spend $300 to see you - THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOURE ALLOWING NEAR YOUR BABY good luck with that .....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

thegreencow

VIP Member
HUGE MEET & GREET EVENT NEWS!

Lazy starts the vlog sat on the sofa. She's feeling guilty as lots of the ifam are fuming they couldn't get an Alibaba notebook. They were meant to be ready for Christmas but sthey weren't and she didn't think they would sell out. :rolleyes:She is going to order triple the amount. She films Jace.

Lazy is in the car and she's about to go for the meeting about the tea party, which will be in March. It's taken a long time to organise because a lot of ifam got Freaky Jace for Christmas . The creepy weirdos will also be discussing future pr-oh-jects at the meeting too. :rolleyes:

They're in Starbucks waiting for Shitty Shortle. Jace is sat on Creepy's lap and he then stands at the window.

The meeting is done and Creepy says it has been a productive day. Lazy gets distracted by Zara Home because she needs to design Jace's new nursery. She says he will need slippers and Creepy says the marble floors in the new house are cold. Lazy says her Nan bought them the other day.
:rolleyes:

Creepy says the venue and date are booked for the meet and greet. Lazy screeches.

Lazy tries to return the grabber toy that 'didn't work' and the Entertainer employee put some batteries in and it worked. Creepy says it was embarrassing. Someone was looking for a refund.
:rolleyes:

Creepy says something is coming soon with Shortle. They saw a prototype. Apparently it's totally different. The location of the tea party is just outside Leeds City Centre with lots of parking and transport links.

The tea party is on 8th March in the afternoon. Creepy isn't telling anyone where the venue is. Lazy says there are some dolls left. The location isn't being disclosed yet but Creepy looks like he is shitting himself about it. :ROFLMAO:

Iddy Biddy is home and tells us she did painting at school. She got some paint on her shirt when she scratched herself. She then gets changed and gets a snack of Monster Munch. :rolleyes:

Creepy has called Iddy Biddy to the kitchen. She's got a new phone case for the phone she doesn't even need. :rolleyes:

Sarah has been at dance with Isabelle. Jace has been whinging and she is relieved that she has been able to give him to Creepy.

Isabelle and Lazy are off to the office to sign and sort out the diaries. They need to go and buy envelopes first. Isabelle asks to go to McDonalds for dinner. Lazy says they don't have it very often. Lies.

Whilst going through the drive through they see the other car and Lazy say that means Creepy has bought the girls out for a McDonalds too. Lazy pretends not to know. More lies. This is all to convince us that Creepy hasn't been banned from driving but he's just sat in the car stationary holding the wheel. :rolleyes:

At the office and Lazy is feeling lazy. Isabelle is watching Gordon Ramsay. Isabelle is signing notepads and Isabelle is packaging them. Unfortunately the notebooks don't fit in the envelopes. :ROFLMAO:There's a timelapse of Lazy signing the books with the chavvy 'The Ingham Family' writing.

It's 9pm when they finish and poor Isabelle has school.

Isabelle shows the Mermaidy and nayv-eh space Alibaba blankets.

End of vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
He’s such a vile piece of work!!
Careful wording again, Creepy? You did send dirty messages to at least one sixteen year old trying to get her to sneak away from her parents and go swimming nude with you, and, according to your mum (allegedly) you have met up and had lacklustre sex with at least one other? You’re right though - technically not under age. Just fucking low.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Porkiepies

VIP Member
For once in my life I'm actually struggling to voice my thoughts about R Fam and Inghams now being "besties".
Dave Ravenscroft liked being known as the "first" for "exposing" the Inghams. For over 2 years he has used every single opportunity to rant, make digs and use the Inghams to grow his channel. He was known for being anti-Ingham. Him and his wife used another forum and here to slate, give inside information from a group all based on a dislike for creepy behaviour, exploitation of young fans and the constant bullshit that flies out of Sarah Ingham mouth. His wife even set up a Simply Sarah channel after Sarah Says appeared! He slated others for having changed opinions and made videos venting his disgust with their hypocrisy and now he has done exactly the same.
Absolute madness and he's more or less proved the opinions stated on another thread were true.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41