Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateESJ

VIP Member
They don’t do their image any favours do they?
Trying to put a grooming scandal behind you by hosting a dolly tea party at a secret location that only the kids going will know where and can’t tell others about because it’s a secret.
That’s not dodgy at all.
I was going to joke that “they tried” but I don’t even think they did that

Hot hot

VIP Member
There surely can’t be that many places “just out side Leeds” that hold 500 people?!
Shes only doing small groups at a time so she says the poor kids be pulled here there everywhere and won't go in long I bet I reacon there say hi and go

whatamess123

VIP Member
My granddaughter used to follow this family , when this kicked off I begged her to stop , yesterday I find she still follows , she can’t stand Chris and totally believes he is a creep but she likes the kids and Sarah I tried to explain that Sarah chose to stay with the creep , and how they earn money from exploiting their kids , unfortunately brick wall and sore head was the result , she is 12 I only hope that she sees the light soon but it shocked me to hear her giving reasons why she likes them , the main one being , I just like them gran so I don’t care what they do , pretty much the mentality of Hinch army how do you reason with unreasonable people ? 🤷‍♀️
.😮 .😮 .............//.../// .. . //m /...... .....................//. ..............m.... . 😮😮 😮 /;......... . ../.... .. ..... .. . ... ....... ....... . ....... .M /;/..//.... ..... 😮.😮😮😮😮 .. ...../mm.m. ... 😮 .;.;... .. 😮 m ...... .. /.;//.. mm.;;;. . . mm. . . . . . . . . .. .. . . . .;;m;m;.;////m/;/.. /. ./... .m/.😮 . .......... . . . . . .
*nest eggs
more like Easter eggs !!

You only have to be VAT registered if your annual turnover is more than £85k. If it's less than that you can opt into the scheme if you choose so you can also claim VAT back on your purchases.
God knows how much their turnover is though from merch? Although it was £2.5k from that "drop" of notebooks alone 😱
I know, but i reckon their turnover must be over 85k. If not now, it must have been at some point. Remember they were (allegedly) on 10k a month in their prime!

Gingerbreadginge

Think a and e would only be necessary if the toe was bent out of place ie if you could tell the bone was a bit mangled that the toes just gone no however esmes just looked like it needs to not be vlogged

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
8th of March guyzzz... So... No email until closer to the date to say where the venue is so how can anybody plan ahead if they are staying over for the weekend? Not far off Jaces birthday so they're just waiting for the ifam to bring a load of presents for him.

Why then kids don’t even break up till the end of that month 😂 you can so tell they haven’t got Management who are they going to hire Scotland Yard to protect them 😂 cause I know for a fact if he sent my daughter any messages like that my husband would be there to kick his arse 😡😂

Lazy taking that toy into the shop and finding out it worked all along and it was just the batteries. They probably put them in the wrong way round.

nattis

VIP Member
So esme hurt her toe at soft play, caught it in a net and it bent backwards (wasn't she wearing socks?) they're going to see how it is in the morning then take her because when Chris was a wee nipper HE broke his toe and never got it treated and now it's dodgy 🙄 if someone's lost one arm he's lost two that 'man'.

Esme was wearing a fake nose ring, so that explains the mark under her nose yesterday.

Isabelle got whacked in the face with the camera at soft play as a kid ran into her, actualy left a mark looked painful.
you should have warned me he put up that discusting picture.

It explains why I thought it looked like a nocebleed.

Abi 1712

Sorry to be an annoying dimwit but can anyone tell me what Jane supposedly said about Leah (Sarah’s niece?) x