Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinker45

And Nicky if you are reading this..I believe you tried to be a loyal friend to Sarah... whatever you did it can't be as bad as rfam did to them ..but they won't forgive you because there is nothing in it for them. It's always.always..always about what's in it for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

GowiththeflowMo

Shes legit just stealing others ideas!
Okay I’m getting REALLY FKN PISSED OFF NOW !!!! She’s saying SHE designed the unicorn & dinosaur herself !!!! How is that even possible when they are already on the Internet for sale in other places ?!!!!!! Of all the LIES she’s told this is up there with the worst ! I know several DESIGNERS and the work that goes in to creating original and unique designs ! So to pass work off as your own when it’s obviously NOT ! What a dirty bitch !!!!! 😡😡😡 GOD I HATE HER !!! How dare she ?!!! Not to mention that I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to claim you are the designer of something when you absolutely are not !!!!! She couldn’t design a full stop on a page never mind anything creative , the C*** has ZERO TALENT !!!! 😡 CROOKED EYE BITCH !

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Is this a gang sign 🤷‍♀️
He looks like he’s stuck his finger somewhere he shouldn’t and can’t believe how bad it smells
39E3D3AB-7F0B-4501-826B-64E9C19FF404.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

potato123

Chatty Member
What the fuck was that McDonald’s segment 😂 :LOL::ROFLMAO: So staged
And why are they driving each other’s cars

also I really hope Isabelle didn’t have any homework, what an exhausting day.. School, dance, then working until 9:30??? Sarah should be ashamed of herself

• Angry
  • Wow

Octopies

Chatty Member
I don’t know who the fecking R fam are and I don’t plan on giving em any more attention BUT came here to say anyone who calls themselves ‘___ official’ when they have a piddly 1000 followers on Instagram can get to fuck. I know pretty girls from school that have more followers than that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Can'tHelpMyself

My God, I can't keep up with this. What next? Tune in tonight to see Sarah on a spa day with Unique Fam and Chris inviting Dougal out for a pint? The Migham family really are the gift that keep on giving 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
It didn’t cross my mind that she would have the cheek to send him the footage to edit.
She is 100% dependent on Creepy. I don’t know if she lacks confidence (unlikely) or enjoys making demands. Either way you can see why she didn’t leave him when the allegations came out.
She’s just lazy. Either his mum will be round cleaning or Chris will get home to a mess because there’s no way she’ll run a hoover round

has he caked his face in foundation on that Instagram picture or is it a filter? He looks like he needs a shit.
Funny how they have all this super comfortable merch yet Chris never wears to hoodies or beanies isn’t it.....

just seen this. Guess he can’t delete whilst on a flight ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Just seen on Instagram her waking Jace up as they need to go out. Get him in a proper routine then Lazy but I suppose that would require effort. I have four children and doing the school run was hard but you do it but she has creepy for the school run. Wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped her in her big fat face.
Watch Isabelle ‘be off sick’ when Chris is away. Sarah is not going to cope having to get out of bed before ten

Venelope?? Did they just miss spell envelope?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
It would have been like Cheryl's chippy scene in the Royal family but McDonald's styleeee.

"Can I get a Large Bic Mac meal with a strawberry milkshake. An' canna get a 20 chicken nuggets box. 3 hot apple pies and 2 rolo mcflurrys. Rolo hahaha Rola *snort snort* Rolo do ya get it Isabelle. *cackles some more* and also canna get a DIET Coke please."

"sorry but we only have normal coca cola"

"pffft you call this customer service? Do you know who I am? I'm not used to suga you know! Okay I'll have a full fat Coke and start the diet again tomorrow"

"ifam did you hear that? And Tattlers wonder why I'm bigger than our mansion we are buying?!"

• Haha
  • Heart

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Really ??? I remember rfam slagging the Ingham's off a few months ago
Fucking hell are you fucking kidding me . They did a utube video on Chris Ingham hahaha. Hanging round with a bloke you think is a peodo lmao 😂. Unbelievable . Desperfuckingrados . Haha Omg

• Haha

whatamess123

VIP Member
So this is the first public event these two fuckwits have done since shit hit the fan?

I really do hope when venues etc are revealed that they won't have a hope in hell censoring what goes on.

If i was up there, I would surely be on the picket line with placards of "DROP THAT TOWELL AND RESEND".
I know we mock the ifam but seriously any parent willing to take their child along to ANYTHING where Chris is likely to be truly needs t o look at their morals and common sense!!That manchild shouldn't be allowed anywhere children!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Web30

VIP Member
He's a baby!!! What the hell... And they call us weirdos and the scary ones.

• Wow
  • Sad

Maisie842

VIP Member
Dear Sarah, Sarah R, Chris & Dave,

Congratulations on finding each other, you are so perfectly matched.

Sarah and Sarah, your intellectual and unmatched business prowesss know's no bounds! Together you will fuck this up more than your husbands already have 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I constantly break toes as I'm clumsy as hell. What they're describing with how esme bent her toe sounds like a and e won't be able to do anything just needs ice.
Ive never been to a and e for mine. Parents refused cos it would be a waste of time. Worse comes to worse nail turns black and comes off.
Did break 3 toes - big toe,toe next to big toes and the toe next to that one at the same time once. Probs should of got that checked 😂 but it healed fine and nothing dodgy.. God creepy makes everything a drama
Suprised he's not saying she's got tonsillitis in her toe 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Helen

Administrator
We usually wouldn’t allow talk about these insignificant accounts but clearly both families have reached levels of desperation so for now we won't be removing any mentions. But after this dies down we can go back to ignoring the nobody accounts.

• Heart