The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah's bought Jace a pram as she bought him a really special doll for his bday... It actualy looks like him, she said. SOOO are we about to get rubber Jace v2.0?
Shes really not brought jace a doll has she

Reactions: 3
Mmm, so on the site it says it's already been sold.. Have they already put in an offer?! Could that part have been pre recorded?!
I’ve emptied all my emotion out on here the last few days so I’ll go have an Ingham break for a bit 😬I’ve got sucked back into watching the vlogs after not watching them for a while ! 🙄😆 baby jace is too cute to be in that family ! 👶 he’s adorable !

Last thought for a bit “Mummy of the year Sarah 😑 = “ DONT reward jace for crying ! “ WHAT LIKE ISLA YOU MEAN ?!!! 🙄😑 well she is only almost 8 and he’s what ? Oh yeah not even 1 yet ! FFS ! Joker !

>>>>> 🚪
Isla still baby talks though to say shes 8.

She just said she had bought him a special doll that looked like him.
creepy sarah

• Sad
Reactions: 6
they complain about bedroom sizes, but why the F do a 10 year old need a big double bed.

Oh I am so happy Miss Isla did that nighttime routine for all their adult subscribers, becausethat is exactly what we need. But when she was doing her magic with the hair I was hoping she would chop it of so they had to go to a hairdresser to get it looking better

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Gee I sure do hope they have some super special signed Ingham notebooks left by the time I’ve paid off my Baby Jace replicasentation reborn payment plan. Who would want to miss a collectors item like that?!
Save your money and go to saunsburys!!😁I bought my girls really nice planners ,reduced to 2£.30p.Bargain!!👍

So Sarah's bought Jace a pram as she bought him a really special doll for his bday... It actualy looks like him, she said. SOOO are we about to get rubber Jace v2.0?
No!hell no!..

• Haha
How is that vlog not aimed at kids?
101 years of Isla doing a night routine? Speaking very childish and don’t they know what a flannel is?
corner of a towel will do😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Hi everyone, Hi Creepy and and Lazy 👋 Time for another vlog rundown.

NIGHTMARE CAR TROUBLE AT A SHOPPING CENTRE!

The lazy, fat witch it sat on the stairs screeching into the camera. She says Creepy is getting Jace ready as she is off to meet Katrina and Nanna and steal Nanna's money. They're off to Crown Point because Trina wants to turn the boys bedroom into a space theme. She tells us one of the new Baby and Me products made by the Chinese slaves are space themed. :rolleyes:

Lazy is in Asda looking for more joovets. She wants to get the girls new joovet covers. The girls are to get new ones when they move house too. Esme is getting a double bed in the new house so she isn't going to bother getting one for her. She concludes she won't get any in the end.

Riveting content so far :sleep:

TKMAXX next and she's looking at wooden prams for Jace for his birthday as she is getting him a doll for his birthday. I guess crappy Shortle is too expensive then. :ROFLMAO:

Creepy is at the office and shows us the 'beautiful' notebooks. 🤮 He says he has been skating in preparation for 'a ton of stuff coming up'. Guess he's off to show his one trick to the professionals then. He then plugs an ifam backpack and some other merch.

Lazy is sat in the car after setting the alarm off after Jace broke the key by knocking it onto the floor. Sounds like her car is dodgy. Apparently Creepy drove over to the rescue. This sounds like another bullshit story. She took the car to a garage and they fixed it.

Creepy is going away next week 🎉🎉

Lazy is sat on her arse at home. They had an appointment aka house viewing.:rolleyes: Jace is playing with some of his toys. Sarah shows us (and Jace) his birthday presents and some clothes she bought him. She also bought a joovet set for Isabelle and some baskets for the girls' new bedrooms.

Jace is banging Prinny's bowl on the floor and then Lazy shows us the cot things she showed on Instagram.

There's a montage that includes Creepy feeding Jace ice cream. The fantastic diet continues. :rolleyes::sick:

Isla does another night time routine and films herself brushing her teeth so they obviously have been reading here. She rinses her mouth out with water after she has brushed, which my dentist tells me you shouldn't do. :rolleyes:

Lazy ends the vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
At 9:12 in tonight's vlog, Lazy said Chris would drive down and rescue her... SO EXPLAIN TO ME PLEASE WHY IS HE CLAMBERING IN THE BACK OF YOUR CAR TO GO HOME.

WE KNOW HE'S BEEN BANNED FROM DRIVING SO STOP TELLING LIES

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Honestly lazy is such a tit sister to Katrina. She made a bit of money and doesn’t think oh I should probably help my sister out. But no she’s a selfish scoundrel who likes showing that she’s better. Honestly she reminds me of hyacinth from keeping up appearances so much but at least she actually cared for her sister. Never seen such stingy people in my life! This is how you know they are proper dossers this family no class at all. They may sound posh to you guys but coming from a southerner they sound just as northern as they rest of up north. Why doesn’t Katrina’s daughter hang out with Izzy and Esme? Is it because she isn’t good enough and doesn’t drive a Porsche to hobby craft? Honestly what is this family? Seems like everything. Is centred around Chris and his leprosy face. That guy is duck ugly the camera doesn’t even do him justice he needs a more blurry camera if he wants more viewers. Such scammers this family it’s quite funny that people are that stupid they’re buying into it and buying their Poundland crap. Do you think for a second the empire estate buildings gonna buy a blanket for 20 quid let alone 30+ good luck to them and the paedos they entice I guess Chris has nothing against them as he is one himself

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don't most cars have an actual key to unlock the doors as well? We have battery operated fobs but when they run out we just unlock manually...
Same with the ignition... if the button doesn't work you can slot the fob in and it will start the car.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.