The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to their insta, they're now going to be selling notebooks ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ no doubt be around the ยฃ10 mark.
Doris and Fred will be delighted at the Inghams poaching back the clients who had bought their overpriced notebooks after Lazy bragged about them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I did have a thought about this also, girly day (and Jace) they visit a soft play with lots of kids, when was the last time they all went to one like that? They used to go all the time to various ones. Itโ€™s like people know locally about him so he doesnโ€™t go anywhere that there will be loads of kids?
They probably got banned because Chris used to squeeze in to play in the soft play, whoo ing his way around, with a camera.

amazed that was ever allowed regardless.

when you actually think of some of the stuff heโ€™s done heโ€™s an absolute weirdo

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
You can add a new names to your insta then you can e bullshit flow from lazyโ€™s mouth.๐Ÿคฃ
I dont get it, ive not commented or anything on there, how do i add a new name. Dont even think i was following the account either

Reactions: 1
I dont get it, ive not commented or anything on there, how do i add .
open up insta, toolbar across the bottom you should have on the right hand side your profile pic button, click on that, the next menu has a page that says update update or add button, click on the add button and create a new identity. You can then flick between the 2 ids.
Doris and Fred will be delighted at the Inghams poaching back the clients who had bought their overpriced notebooks after Lazy bragged about them
Letโ€™s face it Lazy would shaft her own grandmother if she could make money out of som

Letโ€™s face it Lazy would shaft her own grandmother if she could make money out of someone elseโ€™s ideas ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
According to chris mingham...there are lots of creepy wierdos out there that stalk them.....phffft lol. They cannot move to their dream house or brag n bullshit on their vlogs cos us viewers have spoilt it all. What a load of old tit. Theyre child abusing
Ffs, even the tag blanket with the wooden ring, she is making out it is her idea asking people to comment down below if they would be interested in that idea. I would so love to be a witch and post the alibaba site on babyandme insta page.
You should lol

Reactions: 6
So Sarah apologises that her new items have taken a while to arrived due to her choosing and designing each item. What she meant to say is that they take so long because they come from China and the delivery times are a very lot long!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Ffs, even the tag blanket with the wooden ring, she is making out it is her idea asking people to comment down below if they would be interested in that idea. I would so love to be a witch and post the alibaba site on babyandme insta page.
Think thats what you should do as she is selling these items stating that she designed them herself she is not capable to designing anything even although she sits about doing nothing she just wants money and more money LAZY and I asked her before about the safety of the blankets and she told me to go away she would not sell me anything anyway. I asked the reason got no further but I did ask her to prove the safety and if she didn't do so then we would know the reason if she had nothing to hide she would let everyone see the certificates

Reactions: 13
Letโ€™s hope no one in these Chinese factories packing her tacky products is carrying this coronavirus thatโ€™s been on the news.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I dont get it, ive not commented or anything on there, how do i add a new name. Dont even think i was following the account either
If you've ever followed anti-Mingham accounts or liked anti-Mingham posts I reckon Creepy, Lazy and Zelda are pathetic enough to go through lists, blocking you and others on the off-chance that you're watching Me 'n' t'baby from the sidelines
Yo, Mingies ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

Think thats what you should do as she is selling these items stating that she designed them herself she is not capable to designing anything even although she sits about doing nothing she just wants money and more money LAZY and I asked her before about the safety of the blankets and she told me to go away she would not sell me anything anyway. I asked the reason got no further but I did ask her to prove the safety and if she didn't do so then we would know the reason if she had nothing to hide she would let everyone see the certificates
I think the lack of labelling is a concern - I've not even seen a washing instructions label. What the duck is that about?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Letโ€™s hope no one in these Chinese factories packing her tacky products is carrying this coronavirus thatโ€™s been on the news.
Good shout! Surely they should be banning imports while that's around?!

Reactions: 11
Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham

Hi all who have found this thread after searching for the scamming hog's "business".

Here's a link to her "supplier". As you will see, your blanket will be made with love and care.... By a Chinese slave. Usually a child slave. They will be paid next to nothing (if anything at all) for their work. The blankets will be sold to lazy for a certain price (see the link for prices). The blankets will then be sold to you for around 3 times the amount, if not more.

Please browse at your pleasure. I'll also add in some pictures of some familiar designs that you might have seen when Lazy shows her "testers".

You might also notice that Lazy likes to pretend to think up sooooper dooooper innovative designs for things such as taggy blankets. As you can see, her idea of poppers in the corner and what can only be described as part of a wooden curtain hanger, is already listed as a product on her "supplier's" Alibaba page.

Please also take note that, as they come from China, none of Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham's products have been safety tested to UK standards. Every time she has been asked for proof of safety testing, she has called said person a "hater" and blocked them.

View attachment 74742

View attachment 74743

View attachment 74744

View attachment 74745
Oh no I can see Isla in the pink cape thingy. Probably all 3 girls.

If you've ever followed anti-Mingham accounts or liked anti-Mingham posts I reckon Creepy, Lazy and Zelda are pathetic enough to go through lists, blocking you and others on the off-chance that you're watching Me 'n' t'baby from the sidelines
Yo, Mingies ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

I think the lack of labelling is a concern - I've not even seen a washing instructions label. What the duck is that about?
[/QUOTE

Washing instruction labels. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ this is lazy we are talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good shout! Surely they should be banning imports while that's around?!
Definitely I mean Iโ€™m not sure how much of a risk it would be, but I would still be cautious.

I doubt her customers are aware of where these products are actually coming from.

Reactions: 8
That geometric heart design has been done and is over. It's a good one or two seasons old. Just like the galaxy print. It was looooong done and dusted as a trend by the time the Minghams decided to stock 50 cubic tonnes of them.
The reason they're picking up old trends instead of jumping onto the latest trend is because they're amateurs. They're not attending trade fairs and seeing what the forthcoming designs are. Absolute jokers - LICHRELLY sitting at a laptop, Googling the product list of Paperchase and playing catch-up.
And they're only getting away with the sales because the dopes buying the stuff are a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
(I bet I made Lazy hungry, mentioning sandwiches then ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹)

Definitely I mean Iโ€™m not sure how much of a risk it would be, but I would still be cautious.

I doubt her customers are aware of where these products are actually coming from.
My daughter ordered a cheap handbag off eBay, shipped from Hong Kong, and there was a dried-up, squashed cockroach in the bottom of the bag ๐Ÿคฎ Lesson learned
I'm on cockroach-watch with Lazy's unopened blankets ๐Ÿœ

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I can imagine it now, the words of the ifam would be something like this

"omgeeee Sarah is such a good Mum and she works sooooo hard if she wants to Rob us blind with those cheapo blankets then that's up to her. She is an adult she can do what she likes. ilysm Sarah, Chris, Issy, esme, Isla and Jace pace!! And prinny!! ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ Please reply to me, my grandma died today and I'm so sad ๐Ÿ˜ž"

Honestly that last bit seems harsh, but that's what they're like all competing for affection from them. It's a cult, they can do no wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

"omgeeee Sarah is such a good Mum and she works sooooo hard if she wants to Rob us blind with those cheapo blankets then that's up to her. She is an adult she can do what she likes. ilysm Sarah, Chris, Issy, esme, Isla and Jace pace!! And prinny!! ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ Please reply to me, my grandma died today and I'm so sad ๐Ÿ˜ž"

Honestly that last bit seems harsh, but that's what they're like all competing for affection from them. It's a cult, they can do no wrong.
YouTube comments in general are not of this planet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Dying here.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"The first 50 notebooks will be signed"
FML, there's no ego like an Ingham ego ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

WHO keeps doing that curly-wurly, childish attempt at calligraphy?
It's bleeping cringe worthy ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I've been busy with the Royals lately, have had no chance to watch the Minghams, guessing it's still the same tit show?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.