The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Jace is loving life, he is so glad to be home...”

Says Lazy, sat on their sofa. Surely Jace thinks the shopping centre is home the amount of time they spend there.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 74843Is it just me or is this like double dutch to understand 😂
Ring binded.
Do.not. Home. School. The. Girls.

it’s ring bound.

also, this first 50 thing... they could easily say you weren’t in the first 50 and sign non. Just sign them all it’ll literally take a second per book. Actual famous people manage it ...

as for them being luxury... well, I’ll hold judgement on that

Reactions: 19
they complain about bedroom sizes, but why the F do a 10 year old need a big double bed.

Oh I am so happy Miss Isla did that nighttime routine for all their adult subscribers, becausethat is exactly what we need. But when she was doing her magic with the hair I was hoping she would chop it of so they had to go to a hairdresser to get it looking better
What I don’t get when they first moved into that house can you remember them saying how the rooms are massive but just don’t look like it on camera and now there small lol

Reactions: 9
Hi everyone, Hi Creepy and and Lazy 👋 Time for another vlog rundown.

NIGHTMARE CAR TROUBLE AT A SHOPPING CENTRE!

The lazy, fat witch it sat on the stairs screeching into the camera. She says Creepy is getting Jace ready as she is off to meet Katrina and Nanna and steal Nanna's money. They're off to Crown Point because Trina wants to turn the boys bedroom into a space theme. She tells us one of the new Baby and Me products made by the Chinese slaves are space themed. :rolleyes:

Lazy is in Asda looking for more joovets. She wants to get the girls new joovet covers. The girls are to get new ones when they move house too. Esme is getting a double bed in the new house so she isn't going to bother getting one for her. She concludes she won't get any in the end.

Riveting content so far :sleep:

TKMAXX next and she's looking at wooden prams for Jace for his birthday as she is getting him a doll for his birthday. I guess crappy Shortle is too expensive then. :ROFLMAO:

Creepy is at the office and shows us the 'beautiful' notebooks. 🤮 He says he has been skating in preparation for 'a ton of stuff coming up'. Guess he's off to show his one trick to the professionals then. He then plugs an ifam backpack and some other merch.

Lazy is sat in the car after setting the alarm off after Jace broke the key by knocking it onto the floor. Sounds like her car is dodgy. Apparently Creepy drove over to the rescue. This sounds like another bullshit story. She took the car to a garage and they fixed it.

Creepy is going away next week 🎉🎉

Lazy is sat on her arse at home. They had an appointment aka house viewing.:rolleyes: Jace is playing with some of his toys. Sarah shows us (and Jace) his birthday presents and some clothes she bought him. She also bought a joovet set for Isabelle and some baskets for the girls' new bedrooms.

Jace is banging Prinny's bowl on the floor and then Lazy shows us the cot things she showed on Instagram.

There's a montage that includes Creepy feeding Jace ice cream. The fantastic diet continues. :rolleyes::sick:

Isla does another night time routine and films herself brushing her teeth so they obviously have been reading here. She rinses her mouth out with water after she has brushed, which my dentist tells me you shouldn't do. :rolleyes:

Lazy ends the vlog.
Chris drove to help her but got into her car in the back to drive home

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Creepy is still pretending to drive, Issy is still pretending to write her own Instagram posts, Lazy is still pretending to design stuff, Isla and Esme are still pretending to do whatever they rehearsed 2 minutes before Lazy switched the camera on, Jace is pretending to be white blond, Zelda is probably still pretending to be an iFam and Hi Steve is still pretending he's not here.
Prinny and Dave Shirley Ingham are mere figments of our imagination these days.
This is hilarious I know its facts but its that, that tickled me so much lol. Thanks Circlish 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does Esme need a double bed? And didnt sarah get them duvet covers in home bargains last week?
I wont lie I have a duvet cover obsession but I spend alot of time in bed due to illness but even I dont use a duvet once and bin it!

Reactions: 15
What I don’t get when they first moved into that house can you remember them saying how the rooms are massive but just don’t look like it on camera and now there small lol
In much the same way they’re always saying how iddy biddy Jace and the middle girls are but the camera makes them look massive.
Whatever bullshit suits the occasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So Sarah's bought Jace a pram as she bought him a really special doll for his bday... It actualy looks like him, she said. SOOO are we about to get rubber Jace v2.0?
She said she bought a doll that looked like Jace! I'm thinking poor poor Sarah she missed out on the limited edition one from the lovely Victoria. She buys cheap doll yet askes her subs to pay £300. Money money money!
At what point do you stop and think why the hell has that Mia girl got more views than me! Yeah dead famous you lot are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Obviously the first time Isla had used that toothpaste, she was surprised by the 'spicy' taste.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Honestly lazy is such a tit sister to Katrina. She made a bit of money and doesn’t think oh I should probably help my sister out. But no she’s a selfish scoundrel who likes showing that she’s better. Honestly she reminds me of hyacinth from keeping up appearances so much but at least she actually cared for her sister. Never seen such stingy people in my life! This is how you know they are proper dossers this family no class at all. They may sound posh to you guys but coming from a southerner they sound just as northern as they rest of up north. Why doesn’t Katrina’s daughter hang out with Izzy and Esme? Is it because she isn’t good enough and doesn’t drive a Porsche to hobby craft? Honestly what is this family? Seems like everything. Is centred around Chris and his leprosy face. That guy is duck ugly the camera doesn’t even do him justice he needs a more blurry camera if he wants more viewers. Such scammers this family it’s quite funny that people are that stupid they’re buying into it and buying their Poundland crap. Do you think for a second the empire estate buildings gonna buy a blanket for 20 quid let alone 30+ good luck to them and the paedos they entice I guess Chris has nothing against them as he is one himself
She doesn’t sound ‘posh’ even to fellow northerners. What she sounds like is ‘seriously affected’. Unfortunately she (and sadly others) try to improve their derelict/accent as they perceive themselves to be be upwardly mobile. They usually sound ridiculous and can not sustain the effort. Her language skills are woefully inadequate and she has no understanding of even basic grammar and she has a limited range of vocabulary. People who behave like this cannot sustain it and inadvertently slip back to their natural voice when agitated or upset. You can take the girl out of wherever but you can’t take wherever out of the girl. She is deluded to think she’s fooling anyone

Hand signed.... what else would it be?
Is the paper rose gold?
Ring binded????

Flamin Nora!
Trades description act?

Reactions: 9
Where is Lazy originally from? I’ve read both Gipton and Seacroft but not sure which is correct. Neither are very desirable...never been to Gipton but I’ve heard that’s the worst area of Leeds...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So Chris was acting rather suspicious in the back of the car in tonight's blog. He was quite clearly taking something out and f his bag he didn't want the camera to see. I couldn't see what it was, nor could I get a clear screen shot. Anyone any ideas?

Also, I wonder if they have been to Wilkinsons and bought the doll on my profile picture - that one definitely looks like the baby. IMG_1472.PNG IMG_1474.PNG IMG_1472.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That whip cream thing with Isabelle omg. The thumbnail with the arrows pointing at her chest and private areas. How can we report it not that it will make a difference
I tried to report their vlog yesterday ,purely because their ignorance of the new rules.However I couldnt find the right reason??With the cream and Isabelle though. ,it's clear.Plus ,their trying to sell notebooks to kids!!Going to apl!y the i appropriate content then see if I'm able to mention COPPA!So many bloggers I've watched have removed videos from their channels then disabled comments.Youtube/Coppa need pushing in regards this family!

So she went to Asda and “tret “ everyone WTF I’ve heard it all now..she has no language skills at all....wish she would tret us all and bugger off.....hope she never home schools .
I hope she ruddy well"tret" Nanna!!Pretty sure Sarah sees her every pension day!!

Why does Esme need a double bed? And didnt sarah get them duvet covers in home bargains last week?
I wont lie I have a duvet cover obsession but I spend alot of time in bed due to illness but even I dont use a duvet once and bin it!
me too!However I recently donated a lot of my older duvet sets(still in good clean condition )as I couldn't resist the Sainsbury's sale!😂x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.