The Ingham Family #79 We always suspected Chris was a rent boy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time reader, first time poster ...
Haven't posted before., but have read for at least a year (on 'the other place' before ... not allowed to mention that for some reason!) I don't know how you guys find the time - these threads move so quick!

The house in Utley they wanted to buy, though ...
I live five minutes away by car. I really don't think they have thought through the logistics of the location. Also, it's not in the least bit private, there are near neighbours!
They seem to just go for what the house looks like ("Disney"?!), how flashy it looks etc. Completely juvenile, IMO.
Utley is next to Keighley. Keighley (not to be rude) is not the best town you could hope to live in if you're flashing that amount of cash. Keighley would be the nearest shopping centre ... although I suppose Lazy would feel at home, being from Gipton.
The girls' schools would be a nightmare to get to and from. There's only one main road over to Apperley Bridge, through Shipley, and it's a notorious nightmare. Bumper to bumper all the way at peak times.

I find their content so weird. It's like they don't have a brain between them. They live very close to a beautiful part of the country, yet never venture to The Dales or even, it seems, to anywhere remotely green and pleasant. It's all shopping, shopping, shopping & holidays. They have beautiful scenery on their doorstep, they don't need to go to Forest Holidays multiple times.
I agree - a move to Keighley would be very odd because where they currently live is a much nicer area. They’ve said themselves the rooms feel small because of their furniture choices; surely selling what they have and replacing with smaller furniture would be better.

The argument about not feeling safe doesn’t wash. They’re desperate to overshare because they need the views - he was talking about creepy people discovering where they live whilst filming their neighbourhood - making it v easy for people to locate their current address! Total hypocrite!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not to mention the creepy weirdo adult man who left his wife, who’d just broken her arm, and kids so he could stalk and chase down some random teens at a winter amusement place just to hug them 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
They think a house move will do what they thought Jace would do and rocket them back into hundreds of thousands of views everyday, didn’t work. Now they are on about privacy etc surely they wouldn’t show very much at all about the new house as people (including the IFAM) would work it out. Roman Atwood has people turning up at his house all the time which is why he hired security, obviously he’s of a much higher scale to them but still it’s the fans who will go no one else!

Reactions: 16
You're fighting a losing battle Creepy and Lazy - unless they redecorate the entire new house before they show any of it on screen, the Tattlers will be able to identify it from a postage sized screenshot of the wallpaper in one room. Just up your security y'now, CCTV, big fence, German Shepherd, remove your beanie...

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No matter how quite they keep the house someone will find it. On here or an ifam...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lazy has only herself to blame by broadcasting it to the whole world that the houses were on rightmove to start with...who isn't going to have a nosy 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, someone ordered a teether but got a blanket instead. Then sent the blanket back. Bet lazy would not do that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m sorry but the inghams translation of “we’re no longer going to share any information on house situation.” Is more like - we have no bleeping idea where we are going to live so we’re going to pretend we HAVE to keep it private so we don’t have to make up excuses and pretend scenarios as we’ve used them all up now!

p.s Chris playing with the Barbie dolls? Bet he was absolutely bleeping in his element!!! 😂
Unless these useless excuses for parents buy a house quickly or indeed they decide to buy the land and self build (ha ha ha) they are going to have to rent. It will cost a fortune to rent a suitably sized private rental property so realistically they would rent a smaller house/cheaper property. Given this scenario they would probably only secure a six month tenancy. They might be able to renew on a periodic basis thereafter. The uncertainty would be horrendous and given they both appear to have ‘health’ issues the impact on their mental health and the detrimental insecurity for the children you would think they would just stay put.
They are keeping quiet because they are concerned or suddenly secretive but because they are unable to do the ‘surprise!!! look at our magnificent mansion reveal’.
How they sleep at night is beyond me. Their children’s safety is jeopardised on a daily basis and their educational responsibilities to the girls are ignored. There is no emotional support or reassurance given to the children, whose lives are chaotic and unstructured.
If they thought rationally they would stop the vlogs for a few weeks (or do a weekend one) until they get accommodation finalised, the children settles and over the actual move
It is truly a diabolical state of affairs fuelled by greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lazy has only herself to blame by broadcasting it to the whole world that the houses were on rightmove to start with...who isn't going to have a nosy 👀
Wasn’t it her who was going to leak the Zalfie address too because they didn’t protect her creep of a husband.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Hi I haven’t been here for ages! Read the end of last thread going through this one now.

no idea if anyone remembers me but I used to watch them daily started to get critical about some things still watched till Chris allegations came out. Stoped watching them all together so since they bought their first dream house and got pregnant I’m behind. Can I find a recap anywhere or can someone give me the key points since then haha!

I consider myself and my children very fortunate to have had no experience of abuse and as far as we can tell their peers and friends have been spared the pain of this dreadful crime. Obviously we can’t be absolutely certain about these other children. Sometimes abused children hide it well, usually out of (wrongly perceived) shame.
Society has become a dreadful and threatening place for children. Whilst sexual abuse has always existed, it has become so much easier to covertly initiate through social media and online groups
I cannot comprehend why anyone given the beautiful and precious gift of a child would put their safety at risk by posting images/videos online and make them readily available to the unscrupulous perverts lurking in the views.
I have been aware of the risks to Isabelle but am sickened and saddened that even babies are of interest of sexual predictors. The risks to Isabelle are greatly exacerbated due to the suggestive behaviour and pose her parents allow her to adopt in the videos. I accept she is too old to be dressed like her younger sisters but some of the outfits she’s worn more recently have been too old for her. She looked far too old in her Christmas outfit with the hat and she made knew it and the red top she bought was totally inappropriate for her years. She is caked with make-up and needs to be guided and kept safe. Just because her mother didn’t have the greatest start in life, and made some big mistakes it would be tragic for Isabelle to do the same. You would think Sarah would want a better life for her daughter(s) so they could have opportunities and careers that would benefit them financially and make them into the confident independent women she could never be. Clearly this is not the case.
I can’t speak for every abuse survivor (I hate calling it that because people who have gone threw incredibly terribly hard things deserve a much better term) but in some ways it becomes ‘normal’ it happens so frequently you just think we’ll this is what happens in life. When your at a very young age or even an impressionable age you kind of believe what an adult tells you because you just assume they are there to protect you, care for you & to cherish you. Not to destroy your entire childhood with lies & sickening abuse. Sometimes as well it can feel nice (as bad as this may sound) of the attention that is shown to you that you feel that this is what is natural to be shown affection when in actual fact it’s wrong on so many levels.

That’s why I’m incredibly protective of my little boy and I speak with him about things like this in a way he can understand and in a way as not to scare him. Don’t get me wrong we live a very ‘normal’ happy life this hasn’t scarred me because I assumed it was normal because it was my family even though I should have known that it wasn’t right (I was about 13 I should have known better!) its not anything I’ve talked about because when I was going threw some dark times in my life & going threw tough alcohol addiction no one believed me and said I was making it up, that was hard! So I never mentioned it again. I feel like that’s why even know it’s extremely hard for me to be in an intimate relationship that’s for more than just sex if that’s makes sense? I always believed I’m being used, I’m not good etc.

Any form of abuse on children not just sexual is extremely hard for me and not because I’ve suffered or because I’m a mother but because I’m a Human being with feelings. I know right from wrong, the ways in how we should behave, the language In what we speak. Abuse is alot more than just sexual, neglect etc it’s so much more complexed than that.

With the Inghams it’s the way in how they interact, the language they use. How they don’t care what they are sharing with the online world it’s sad to see two grown adults who sadly just don’t give a damn. They take holidays when they want and education and school isn’t something you can ever get back it’s important for a reason. The meals they feed their children, the health of their children etc if this was any other parent who was doing these things then I wouldn’t be surprised to see the SS taking on a case. I’m beyond shocked at how much they seem to be getting away with but who knows what is going on behind the scenes.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Ffs lazy just say you copied Stacey Solomon and tag her instead of saying you want to help a small business! No inspiration of your own have to copy, and I’m sure by the time Jace is 1 ball pits won’t be his thing as he will be waking, why not for Xmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No house updates! Creepy weirdos stalking you! Well I guess if you’re so worried about these things then it might be a bloody good idea to stay off the Internet until you’ve moved into your new home.
I guess they’ll leave this one in a shithole just like the last one.

Oh and is that it, Jace clapped his hands?

I thought he walked or learnt to spelt his name or even called his dad a nonce!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If you had creepy people stalking your every move online then surely that would prompt you to stop posting your children online and protect them and be actual parents. Clearly not. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You erroneously typed ‘35’ when you clearly meant ‘50.’
9 9
YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT OUR BABY DID!​

It's another day in chav towers and Creepy and Lazy start the vlog. Lazy is cackling away because she almost drove off without Creepy.

Creepy says they have just been to view a house and that there will no longer be any moving updates until they are in the new house because 'the world is full of creepy weirdos' (what like you?). He doesn't say it but it's because we found the house they liked. Hi Creepy and Lazy 👋

Lazy shows us a video of Jace clapping.

Lazy is at the office and saying that she sent some orders wrong to customers as she was tired. They sent the orders back and one of them sent chocolates too. She says it's nice that there's lovely people out there when there are crazy weirdos (like her husband). She is off to scoff the chocolates the lady sent her. :rolleyes:

Jane and Creepy are up at the office as usual and Lazy says Jace will soon be walking. Creepy says he looks like a CGI baby.:rolleyes:

Back home and Jace is standing up again. Creepy is Saying 'clever boy' in his creepy voice. :rolleyes:

Isabelle is in her bedroom sorting out her clothes ready for the house move. She gives the ifam ideas of what to do when they are bored and then plugs her latest video.

Esme and Isla are in the kitchen stirring mayonnaise into a bowl of tuna ready for dinner. Esme feeds some to Jace.

We then get a preview of Isabelle's Sassybelle video. It's a day out shopping with the friend and Creepy plugs the video again. Isabelle says she is really proud of it and Lazy tells the ifam to go and watch it.:rolleyes:

Creepy is upstairs playing Barbies with Esme and Isla.

Back downstairs they film Jace standing up and clapping. Lazy says she will be walking soon and complains about how much sleep she's had. She's off to meet Katrina and Nanna tomorrow. Better make sure you have your money ready Nanna.

* Hi Lazy, we know you read here now so make sure your daughter gets an early night ready for her year 7 entry exams tomorrow. 💰💴
Creep is such a dick, too many weirdos invested in the house move, pretty sure they told the world about it and lm pretty sure it was his show off lazy ass wife desparate to show off the Disney style kitchen, and telling everyone how much the houses are and describing them. No creep it's what your sharing with everyone. Noone would know a thing about you if you didn't share the Info for the world to see. And as you read here you have time stamps on your children, but it's what your allowing to happen as youtube disabled comments but your money is more important than protecting your own children. Disgusting. Stop blaming others for what you put out there you idiots.

CHRIS YOUR THE ONLY CREEPY ONE HENCE YOU MADE THE PAPER AND YOU MADE HELL NO VIDEO BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BIGGEST WEIRDO CREEP THERE EVER WAS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ffs lazy just say you copied Stacey Solomon and tag her instead of saying you want to help a small business! No inspiration of your own have to copy, and I’m sure by the time Jace is 1 ball pits won’t be his thing as he will be waking, why not for Xmas?
Probably hadn’t seen Stacey’s before Christmas. God forbid she’d think of her own idea for something nice to get him 🙄

Also doubt he’ll be getting an actual ball pit. More like a playpen with the highest sides so he can’t climb out so Lazy’s arse can stay firmly glued to the sofa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t speak for every abuse survivor (I hate calling it that because people who have gone threw incredibly terribly hard things deserve a much better term) but in some ways it becomes ‘normal’ it happens so frequently you just think we’ll this is what happens in life. When your at a very young age or even an impressionable age you kind of believe what an adult tells you because you just assume they are there to protect you, care for you & to cherish you. Not to destroy your entire childhood with lies & sickening abuse. Sometimes as well it can feel nice (as bad as this may sound) of the attention that is shown to you that you feel that this is what is natural to be shown affection when in actual fact it’s wrong on so many levels.

That’s why I’m incredibly protective of my little boy and I speak with him about things like this in a way he can understand and in a way as not to scare him. Don’t get me wrong we live a very ‘normal’ happy life this hasn’t scarred me because I assumed it was normal because it was my family even though I should have known that it wasn’t right (I was about 13 I should have known better!) its not anything I’ve talked about because when I was going threw some dark times in my life & going threw tough alcohol addiction no one believed me and said I was making it up, that was hard! So I never mentioned it again. I feel like that’s why even know it’s extremely hard for me to be in an intimate relationship that’s for more than just sex if that’s makes sense? I always believed I’m being used, I’m not good etc.

Any form of abuse on children not just sexual is extremely hard for me and not because I’ve suffered or because I’m a mother but because I’m a Human being with feelings. I know right from wrong, the ways in how we should behave, the language In what we speak. Abuse is alot more than just sexual, neglect etc it’s so much more complexed than that.

With the Inghams it’s the way in how they interact, the language they use. How they don’t care what they are sharing with the online world it’s sad to see two grown adults who sadly just don’t give a damn. They take holidays when they want and education and school isn’t something you can ever get back it’s important for a reason. The meals they feed their children, the health of their children etc if this was any other parent who was doing these things then I wouldn’t be surprised to see the SS taking on a case. I’m beyond shocked at how much they seem to be getting away with but who knows what is going on behind the scenes.
I was abused by my dad as a child. No one knew. Everybody thought he was a great guy. You would have never thought he was doing the things he was. So I hate it when some people say ‘oh no so so would never do that’ or her doesn’t look the type’ or ‘he loves those kids he would never hurt them’ etc. Because no one actually knows what an abuser looks like. It could be your best friend, you sibling, your neighbour. They don’t walk about with ‘in a child abuser’ written on their heads. Sadly! I have taught my children similar things to you. That their body is private and no one should ever be touching their privates. I’ve told them to always tell me if someone touches them or does something they don’t like even if it’s their own dad or brother etc. That no matter what someone tells them they can trust me to tell me. As I know some abusers will threaten the child with violence or even death if they speak out. I trust my husband but I want my kids to know it’s not just strangers who abuse children. It could be brothers or fathers or uncles. In fact statistics show that most children are abused by someone close to them and commonly by a family member. Parents are often ok to teach kids about stranger danger. But they should also include the risk of family members and close friends etc. I am also careful about who my children are around. I would never expose them online to predators. The inghams are sick people

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.