The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gel also makes ur hair fall out. He’s an idiot. Chemicals on an infants head. He’s trying to change the color Because his hair is coming in ginger
I know Sarah actually said Jace's head is yellow? Jesus Sarah no your son is Ginger and cute accept and move on!

Reactions: 8
Have to warily admit I’ve put gel on my baby’s hair a few times but he has a lot more hair and I only put a tiny bit on just to flatten it or it goes in his eyes. So it doesn’t touch his scalp.
he could do with a trim really but I don’t want to admit that he’s old enough for one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know he's probably trying to avoid a rap across the knuckles from COPPA for any sex-doll faces and KAPOW! graphics, but Isabelle looks like she's had a lobotomy on that thumbnail 😯🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Ok ok it’s time I come clean....I’m not really a nurse called Ruth.....my name is crystal and I’m Christopher’s hairdresser x
Oh and chief beanie knitter

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So, I gotta ask this. Are you a troll account? Something just don’t sit right with me. You could say the old troll senses are tingling, with a big side order of bullshit

You commented quite a few times on the Inghams before you stated you went to school with Chris, and now there seems to be a little scrap each day of ‘insider info’

Please don’t think i’m spoiling for a fight, just i’m one of those people that always has to say whats on my mind, even if it gets me in trouble
Where has the poster of these messages gone? Didn't she/he say they had proof but didn't feel it needed to be put up or something, that didn't sit with me or however they worded that sort of thing as I thought if I truly had proof instead of writing it I'd post everything I had to stop myself looking silly or guilty of lying and stop anyone asking loads of questions. Think some people just want to be popular on here even though we are all equals. Anyway if anyone has any dirt on this family please do post don't hold back.

Reactions: 5
I have noticed a few posters too, they come from nowhere post a load of crap in defence of
The Minghams then piss of when called out on their bullshit.
It doesnt take rocket Science to work out that Creepy probably smells like a gone off deep fat fryer
Hi Steve
How about you get him to check his Barcode
He might get a refund on the old Crisp and Dry :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.