The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Referring to tattlers as "you lot" first got the old troll or plant senses tingling. I’ve always expected a plant to come on with a load of bs, then use that to try and discredit tattle, along the lines of I made it up, see how easy it is to make things up about people and get them to believe it kind of thing. I’ve seen it happen before on reddit, and other sites, as an act of desperation from people who can’t accept that when your vile behaviour catches up with you, there are long term consequences

I felt I had to say something after the body odour post though. All sounds very childish
Great catch. I looked through their posts and was also skeptical about how someone who had a female friend being “inappropriately pinched on the bottom” by Chris would be so adamant about Chris being homosexual (“Don’t care who disagrees but Chris is 100% a gay man!!!”) in a previous post. I mean, it could happen but quite unlikely and it’s strange to state so with such certainty.

Reactions: 17
I’ve just come across a petition on twitter to get his account suspended. It’s got 2000 signatures. Have you seen it?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think i was the first one to question this person with regards to the dad comming to the school in one post stating several times and in another she said the dad only came to the school once? she was very quick with the reply to my post .but since then they have posted no more comments .i smell a rat

Reactions: 17
Think it’s best not to believe anyone who comes along suddenly claiming to know them personally. Unless they have some kind of proof.
The girl who worked with him at LBA had enough detail to be credible imo - pretending to be single, inviting girls 'skating' , flying to MCO via Manchester to avoid his misdeeds. I believed it all personally.

The classmate story was not as credible as much as I want to believe it it just doesnt add up, as others have pointed out.

Reactions: 20
The girl who worked with him at LBA had enough detail to be credible imo - pretending to be single, inviting girls 'skating' , flying to MCO via Manchester to avoid his misdeeds. I believed it all personally.

The classmate story was not as credible as much as I want to believe it it just doesnt add up, as others have pointed out.
I feel as though the quick succession of both coming forward makes me question it also... seemed like it was a bit of a bandwagon. I do however believe the LBA colleague.

Reactions: 7

The lba info was nothing new I don’t think. We know he pretended to live a bachelor life and we know inviting girls skating is his alleged thing.
Sure it’s been mentioned on here before Too that they’d be to embarrassed to go from lba....
dont believe anything without proof is the best way

Why is Chris suddenly putting gel on the babies hair al the time? That’s weird for a baby isn’t it? Trying to make his hair appear a different colour???

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I found tattle life through a post by mrs Meldrum when she was having a meltdown last year.then i found the link for the Ingham Family.and i have to say if i had been at school with him that would have been the first post i would have made on this thread as it would of been so relevant.so unless this person can show some proof she was at school with Chris i think we should all take it with a pinch of salt.

Reactions: 6
I never belived anything that account wrote. He was just talking us around the mouth. People asked a question and it answered what he knew we wanted to hear.

Thread sugestion.
The Ingham Family #78 We want a rant, we want a rant we want a rant!!!!!

In hope that they will read hear and give us what we want as usual

Reactions: 8
I think most of us are relieved to say that we have never been near Chris or the ever pulsating "little Chris". I feel sorry for anyone who has had that misfortune.... except Lazy, she deserves him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I have a confession to make- I was 100% an Isla when I was little 🤦🏻‍♀️ I always felt like I was living in my sisters shadow as they were older and naturally more advanced/able to do things I couldn’t, then my little bro came along as the cute baby that I no longer was at age 4. Hopefully she grows out of the attention seeking! When I saw her push Esme off the keyboard I was like how rude then thought...omg that was totally me 😬 it definitely does click in eventually that you aren’t the centre of the universe- the world if not her family will teach that! but my parents also were fairly strict which I guess helped stamp that kind of behaviour out eventually!
Are you Sarah? I can see her being an isla when she was younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are you Sarah? I can see her being an isla when she was younger.
👋🏻 Hi fans!

(😂 jokes -I’m very much not, just on a personal journey of realising what an attention seeking child I was by watching Isla!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it even safe to put gel on a babies hair? Chemicals aside on their very soft scalps, but what about baby touching it, then hands in mouth/eyes.
Never ever heard of anyone putting hair product on a baby other than baby oil stuff

Reactions: 10
Is it even safe to put gel on a babies hair? Chemicals aside on their very soft scalps, but what about baby touching it, then hands in mouth/eyes.
Never ever heard of anyone putting hair product on a baby other than baby oil stuff
I wouldn't have thought it would be safe, but these are the very same parents that fed their 5 month old McDonald's and garlic bread. So... 🤷

Reactions: 18
I wouldn't have thought it would be safe, but these are the very same parents that fed their 5 month old McDonald's and garlic bread. So... 🤷
I maybe wrong but wouldn't gel make it more likely cradle cap would happen

Reactions: 4
Oh definitely. Their skin is so sensitive that the chemicals could cause a lot of issues.
Gel also makes ur hair fall out. He’s an idiot. Chemicals on an infants head. He’s trying to change the color Because his hair is coming in ginger

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.