The Ingham Family #77 In Heinz sight, Creepy shouldn't have been putting ketchup on a pizza anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When are they packing though?! Or are they leaving everything again? It's stressing me out how relaxed they are about it! They've sold it and haven't even started yet!
I think it's still showing as sold STC which, in the grand scheme of things,means very little.

Basically they have agreed to accept an offer but it's a verbal agreement and not legally binding. The buyer (or the seller) can pull out at any time. The Inghams are playing a dangerous game with their buyers by not agreeing to move out ASAP.

Reactions: 8
I think it's still showing as sold STC which, in the grand scheme of things,means very little.

Basically they have agreed to accept an offer but it's a verbal agreement and not legally binding. The buyer (or the seller) can pull out at any time. The Inghams are playing a dangerous game with their buyers by not agreeing to move out ASAP.
Yes I know, but I'd have still packed by now, leaving just the stuff I'd need out, but maybe that's just me.

Reactions: 4
So in the last 8 days the minghams family have failed to have views of over 100k, mmmmm do you think the ifam is waking up to these scum bags? Or is Coppa really starting to come into play, or is it because they are vlogging such boring as bat tit vlogs. 😂🤣

Even with Lazy breastfeeding, he’s still the biggest tit in this photo. 😆

View attachment 71689
Could someone please send him a balaclava so we don’t have to see his fugley head at all.
Well done lazy you are flogging babyandme products that you say is a must have and yet your using a cushion, duck me you really aren’t a businesswoman’s backside 🤪🤦‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
He also used to STINKKKK of body odour. Not just sweat, I’m talking days old body odur!
So, I gotta ask this. Are you a troll account? Something just don’t sit right with me. You could say the old troll senses are tingling, with a big side order of bullshit

You commented quite a few times on the Inghams before you stated you went to school with Chris, and now there seems to be a little scrap each day of ‘insider info’

Please don’t think i’m spoiling for a fight, just i’m one of those people that always has to say whats on my mind, even if it gets me in trouble

Last edited:
Reactions: 70
I’m glad the girls are back at dancing, especially Esme. She’s such a creative child. I grew up in musical theatre and teach children her age now and she’s a natural performer. I wish they’d allow her to attend more extra-curricular activities like drama. She’s already expressed a liking to singing! Lazy - get Esme into a musical theatre class. Let them have hobbies like normal children.
Speaking of.. have we seen the keyboard since Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, I gotta ask this. Are you a troll account? Something just don’t sit right with me. You could say the old troll senses are tingling, with a big side order of bullshit

You commented quite a few times on the Inghams before you stated you went to school with Chris, and now there seems to be a little scrap each day of ‘insider info’

Please don’t think i’m spoiling for a fight, just i’m one of those people that always has to say whats on my mind, even if it gets me in trouble
I hate to agree (because we all wanna know some creep truthbombs) but I’m Also confused how they know he didn’t get many GCSE’s and no uni offer, but then state he wasn’t in their friendship groups or even in same year... how would they know those things?

I despise creepy but I’m wary of hearsay, rumour, and just made up stuff as that damages the impact of the actual horrible things he’s accused of

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Sorry to say it but that is what i am thinking too. because they are very precise with there posts regarding Chris.but when someone asks a question they are very sketchy with the reply. like you i am not looking for a fight just something dosent sit right.

Reactions: 21
I was gullible and believed it all until little new bits of info kept getting leaked. If you're gonna say it you say it all, you don't leak little bits of info. I think some people (not necessarily this poster) are seeing the attention some are getting that say they knew him in some capacity and jumping on the bandwagon

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Speaking of.. have we seen the keyboard since Christmas?
Now that you have mentioned it I’m sure lil boo boo will be pushing Esme off it to show how clever she is at playing it. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now that you have mentioned it I’m sure lil boo boo will be pushing Esme off it to show how clever she is at playing it. 😂🤣
I have a confession to make- I was 100% an Isla when I was little 🤦🏻‍♀️ I always felt like I was living in my sisters shadow as they were older and naturally more advanced/able to do things I couldn’t, then my little bro came along as the cute baby that I no longer was at age 4. Hopefully she grows out of the attention seeking! When I saw her push Esme off the keyboard I was like how rude then thought...omg that was totally me 😬 it definitely does click in eventually that you aren’t the centre of the universe- the world if not her family will teach that! but my parents also were fairly strict which I guess helped stamp that kind of behaviour out eventually!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I don't think you are alone with those thoughts. I get the old RealSassy vibes recently with a few of the recent posts about knowing him at school.

Reactions: 19
I hate to agree (because we all wanna know some creep truthbombs) but I’m Also confused how they know he didn’t get many GCSE’s and no uni offer, but then state he wasn’t in their friendship groups or even in same year... how would they know those things?

I despise creepy but I’m wary of hearsay, rumour, and just made up stuff as that damages the impact of the actual horrible things he’s accused of
Sorry to say it but that is what i am thinking too. because they are very precise with there posts regarding Chris.but when someone asks a question they are very sketchy with the reply. like you i am not looking for a fight just something dosent sit right.
There's been a couple of new posters recently that I'm wary of 🤷
I was gullible and believed it all until little new bits of info kept getting leaked. If you're gonna say it you say it all, you don't leak little bits of info. I think some people (not necessarily this poster) are seeing the attention some are getting that say they knew him in some capacity and jumping on the bandwagon
Referring to tattlers as "you lot" first got the old troll or plant senses tingling. I’ve always expected a plant to come on with a load of bs, then use that to try and discredit tattle, along the lines of I made it up, see how easy it is to make things up about people and get them to believe it kind of thing. I’ve seen it happen before on reddit, and other sites, as an act of desperation from people who can’t accept that when your vile behaviour catches up with you, there are long term consequences

I felt I had to say something after the body odour post though. All sounds very childish

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don't think you are alone with those thoughts. I get the old RealSassy vibes recently with a few of the recent posts about knowing him at school.
Yes it seems very convenient that she seems to know a lot about creepy’s misdeeds at school despite not being in the same class, friendship group or even the same year.
Very odd.

It’s probably Chris himself.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Think it’s best not to believe anyone who comes along suddenly claiming to know them personally. Unless they have some kind of proof.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely. There's something about the grammar they use

I think this is how these things nornally start. Say a few things that are perfectly believable, then things start to get a bit silly

I know other people have come on tattle and said they knew him briefly, or know someone else who knew him and they come out with most or all the info straight away. Dribs and drabs over several days makes me suspicious

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.