The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Is it any wonder that Jace is ill! He never gets a chance to feel at home before he is uprooted again
2. Why would you not get him checked out before traveling that far from home
3. I am sure that that apartment is lovely but they manage to make it look dreary af.
Did you see Seacroft holding him up when they were out to eat. The poor boy was fast asleep & unwell and there she is cackling like a vile witch at him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
They should be careful heading northeast - isn't that where the gangster dad of the girl who was trolled* and threatened* on Twitter lives?
* by Christopher Malcolm Ingham allegedly

That was HILARIOUS, remember that? 😂😂😂
Yes she lives in Newcastle , she was trolled by Katrinas fella on their behalf oops

Reactions: 3
'Safety' my arse. Knew all along it was because of the bleeping money. Of course they cannot, and probably never will again, afford the mortgage. She's a hypocrite for threatening to leak their address when she sent the deluded ifam after Izzy. Hopefully Zoe and Alfie sue their asses.

Yet again more stuff coming out whilst I am away. Think I will book another little trip away in February. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah I noticed that. I’d be really worried if my baby was that out for the count.

I don’t think Isabelle looked very well either.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yeah I noticed that. I’d be really worried if my baby was that out for the count.

I don’t think Isabelle looked very well either.
Priorities really need to be sorted out with the fuckers. My baby is currently unwell and I'm constantly flapping about making sure she's OK and such. It sets me right off with anxiety to see her treat the kids like tit. She can put across her "littttle man" bullshit and her fake motherly persona all she likes, but the fact of the matter is - she's a crass chav, with not one maternal bone in her body (or her massive East 17 coat)

Reactions: 22
Did you see Seacroft holding him up when they were out to eat. The poor boy was fast asleep & unwell and there she is cackling like a vile witch at him.
That freaked me out. I was a little bit concerned that they'd accidentally brought plastic Shortle Jace along rather than the real one... Surely that's not normal? None of my children have been like that?

#76 I'll pissing leak his address me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
That freaked me out. I was a little bit concerned that they'd accidentally brought plastic Shortle Jace along rather than the real one... Surely that's not normal? None of my children have been like that?
It's not normal in my experience. He was way too out of it. I'd be having him to see a doctor ASAP

Reactions: 9
I think that was more to do with the fact she had got knocked up and he was facing life with 2 kids and her, and not because he had a hard on for his best mate 🤷‍♀️
my opinion 😬
Did they get married after their first child? When did they get married? I don't know much about their past history, apart from Lazy having a daughter when she met him.

Reactions: 2
Did they get married after their first child? When did they get married? I don't know much about their past history, apart from Lazy having a daughter when she met him.
They'd had Esme and Isla before they got married, not sure how long ago exactly, maybe 4 or 5 years ago. I think Isabelle was 3 when they got together

Reactions: 5
Why don't they put Isla and Esme in one bed in one room and give Isabelle her own room with an en suite, since she is a teenager. :rolleyes:
Where would Creepy sleep. Then again lazy said she wanted another baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I said that he would end up getting plastic knee caps if anyone cottoned on what he did! That’s why all the ponces were sent to Peterhead Prison to keep them as far the duck away from civilisation as possible. Was a bit like Alcatraz that place.
Do you mean Portland Prison? That's where the Wilkes woman was going for a walk near on her own in the middle of nowhere asking what all the helicopters were doing circling the area, and I said that I hope nobody had escaped from the sx offenders prison lol

Reactions: 3
I said that he would end up getting plastic knee caps if anyone cottoned on what he did! That’s why all the ponces were sent to Peterhead Prison to keep them as far the duck away from civilisation as possible. Was a bit like Alcatraz that place.
You are telling me! Peterhead prison is a grand day out though! Very informative and creepy would be right at home! Come further up north guys

Reactions: 8
Why are there so many new members tonight?! It’s lovely to have you all but I think I counted 7/8...in one evening! 😮

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You are telling me! Peterhead prison is a grand day out though! Very informative and creepy would be right at home! Come further up north guys
Cracking isn’t it steeped in history. He would have had his face slashed within 20 mins of being in there lol.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.