The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should warm Girlguiding Scotland...

Hope Sarah is enjoying the Scottish nightlife and claps back at these new Twitter outings. Come on rant please
On Instagram she’s done a story of the Ghost Bus on the High Street just up from Edinburgh’s High Court. No sign of them actually going to Waverley Bridge and taking said tour bus which would give her a seat for 90 minutes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My cousin is a gay married man- I’m going to ask if “skate mission” is gay terminology for “getting some luvvin from star boy”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I want their channel to die a painful death (it has been slow enough now) but I do wonder. What will happen to this chat then. 70 odd threads of conversation all about it. Someone really should write a book. No seriously, this is the only thread I follow on TL. I will be lost in a sea of mediocrity with no Mingham to rage at.

Reactions: 25
All he mentions in his message to Alfie is money; not his reputation. Speaks volumes doesn't it?!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
They better stay away from here
It makes me laugh. Every time they threaten to go on a trip we all start frantically shooing them away from where we are, like we're all on that TV dating show, Take Me Out!

Now I'm imagining Creepy coming down in that glass lift and making his grand entrance on skates, all smouldering and brooding tragically naff, as the doors open to Blink 182, looking like a prize twit (like he did on that epic NCP car park skating video!) as all the lights are turned off in record time. #nolikeynoHELLno #letthecreepseethetowel(drop)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Car seat tat is not safe at all.

- Any addition to a car seat not purchased with the seat needs to be crash tested
- That hood is a suffocation/ overheating risk. Babies regulate their temperature via their head, heads shouldn’t be covered indoors at all (or warm cars).

It’d be okay for a pushchair though, if it would fit in one, although I’m not sure I’d trust the big floppy hood

Reactions: 15
#76 - Say it ain't so, I will not go, are you having a good time in Edinburgh? NO! HELLO NO!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What I fail to understand is how I seem to be the only person in the world who thinks Chris is actually a closet Gay. The way he speaks is very camp! Surely other people can see that?! No offence to gays but he will literally say “that doll is gorgeous, oh the clothes you got for Xmas girls are just stunning.” And he says it all in a very camp way!!! He SCREAMS gay man in my opinion!! He speaks like Alan Carr!!!
Noooo, you're definitely not on your own there! 😂

Reactions: 3
What I fail to understand is how I seem to be the only person in the world who thinks Chris is actually a closet Gay. The way he speaks is very camp! Surely other people can see that?! No offence to gays but he will literally say “that doll is gorgeous, oh the clothes you got for Xmas girls are just stunning.” And he says it all in a very camp way!!! He SCREAMS gay man in my opinion!! He speaks like Alan Carr!!!
Your not alone! When the kids used to watch them ( banned instantly the news come out) I genuinely thought he was Sarah’s gay brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Car seat tat is not safe at all.

- Any addition to a car seat not purchased with the seat needs to be crash tested
- That hood is a suffocation/ overheating risk. Babies regulate their temperature via their head, heads shouldn’t be covered indoors at all (or warm cars).

It’d be okay for a pushchair though, if it would fit in one, although I’m not sure I’d trust the big floppy hood
Who can we report this to?

Reactions: 2
They are very brave coming to Edinburgh. Anyone who sees him and knows who he is he better pray he can run. We are very hospitable but not to men like him. It would be more than a Glasgow Kiss he gets so he better be careful and not draw attention to himself with his massive vlog camera
I said that he would end up getting plastic knee caps if anyone cottoned on what he did! That’s why all the ponces were sent to Peterhead Prison to keep them as far the duck away from civilisation as possible. Was a bit like Alcatraz that place.

Reactions: 5
Yes, like all her other friends apart from Stacey...by the way baby mentioned again tonight..she’s too busy getting pissed just now so you never know she may have done the deed with him with beer goggles on and baby number 5 coming shortly 🤢
ooh ive just been sick in my mouth :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well that’s it- they’ve done it! Scotland now has every reason to become independent when we allow our rejects to disrespect their agricultural like they no doubt will! I’m sorry Scotland x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s such a manipulative little twit. You can tell for certain that text to Alfie is from him because of the way he speaks. Instead of taking any kind of responsibility for his actions he begs everyone to think of his poor children. It’s emotional manipulation. And how can you expect anyone to think about your children Chris, when you don’t even think about them yourself and you are their father? You weren’t thinking about your children when you were messaging girls a couple of years older than them? WHY should anyone else then protect your children instead of the children you hurt?
Now for you Sarah, every time a message is leaked recently it is always you fighting with people and making threats. Your husband wronged you, publicly humiliated you, damaged your reputation, and most importantly for you- risked your income. And now he sits back and watches you fight his battles for him like the weak little woman you are. You are a mother of 3 girls and you let them watch all of this happen and taught them that it’s okay. Instead of being angry at your disgusting scrotum looking husband, you directed your anger at anybody who dare speak about it. And you can say it’s all lies as many time’s as you like Sarah. We all know that you know it’s true. And you look pathetic.
He will do it again Sarah, I’m positive he already is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.