The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is something "litcherally awesome"? From the mouth of Isabelle on her channel. Btw she said "litcherally" over 25 times in a 10 minute video. I lost count. She's become just as bad to listen to as her mother.
I think a lot of other youtubers, especially some American ones from what Iā€™ve watched ā€˜literallyā€™ use it multiple times in a sentence.. which bc sheā€™s literally just around her parents who say it constantly it becomes like a bad habit.. That + the fact that they donā€™t have the most expansive vocabulary and have seemingly been coached to act and react to things in a specific way.. even down to Chris saying they all cried at the highlights video like it was some sort of achievement.. I used to repeat words a lot especially when I was feeling nervous which you can tell sometimes she is on edge.. again that can be normal teenage anxiety but actually when youā€™ve seen what theyā€™ve been put through - even the constant ā€œsurprisesā€, having to refilm certain things, having to react in certain ways like that will take a toll on them.. like they see ā€œgood contentā€ aka getting the views up but it is just potentially damaging for the kids.

it is still however interesting that although the secret Santa and Christmas morning have peaked, other videos such as Christmas hauls and ā€œsurprise Christmas holiday (which they knew about)ā€ have only reached like 130k-200k which for those types of video + their subscriber count isnā€™t saying an awful lotšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø and then either side of that theyā€™re still struggling to get to 100k...

Reactions: 9
I'm very late to the party but I'm just here to express my disgusting at the obscene amount of Christmas presents those children got, and the eyewatering amount of money it must have all cost!

Reactions: 13
Nah it can't be Sarah, she states she's a size 14 max and pre pregnancy she was a size 10. So, the size 24 lady in that article is not her, even though it looks like her. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Canā€™t be Sarah, despite being
her absolute doppelganger, as it says she didnā€™t feel ā€˜sexyā€™ at that weight. Sarah, on the other hand, must feel super-confident, knowing she has a husband who everybody knows (because weā€™ve seen it written) still thinks sheā€™s a ā€˜Sexy A.F Hot wifeā€™.

(Was that your idea again, Steve, you smooth-talking old rascal? Worked a treat, just like you said!)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm very late to the party but I'm just here to express my disgusting at the obscene amount of Christmas presents those children got, and the eyewatering amount of money it must have all cost!
Probably put it all on the credit card (y)

Reactions: 8
I was shocked that sarah can still carry round Jace in his carseat at 9 months old!
To be fair my son is 10 months and heā€™s a big guy and I still carry him. I struggle but I want to keep him in that car seat as long as possible. Itā€™s easier to bring the whole seat in from the car if he has fallen asleep

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think a lot of other youtubers, especially some American ones from what Iā€™ve watched ā€˜literallyā€™ use it multiple times in a sentence.. which bc sheā€™s literally just around her parents who say it constantly it becomes like a bad habit.. That + the fact that they donā€™t have the most expansive vocabulary and have seemingly been coached to act and react to things in a specific way.. even down to Chris saying they all cried at the highlights video like it was some sort of achievement.. I used to repeat words a lot especially when I was feeling nervous which you can tell sometimes she is on edge.. again that can be normal teenage anxiety but actually when youā€™ve seen what theyā€™ve been put through - even the constant ā€œsurprisesā€, having to refilm certain things, having to react in certain ways like that will take a toll on them.. like they see ā€œgood contentā€ aka getting the views up but it is just potentially damaging for the kids.

it is still however interesting that although the secret Santa and Christmas morning have peaked, other videos such as Christmas hauls and ā€œsurprise Christmas holiday (which they knew about)ā€ have only reached like 130k-200k which for those types of video + their subscriber count isnā€™t saying an awful lotšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø and then either side of that theyā€™re still struggling to get to 100k...
Their viewing figures will probably never tally up convincingly to their subscriber figures because we've long-suspected the Minghams bought fake subscribers to hit the 1 million mark. The fact that they seem permanently stuck at 1.28/1.29 seems to back-up that theory. They "sit on a throne of lies" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
That was the MOST emotional I ever saw, Lazy, btw - when they hit 1 million. A bit TOO emotional, really - verging on mentally-unbalanced. It was clear then how YouTube has totally consumed their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I know its early but thought id try my first title idea
#the ingham family 76 - we make memories but we dont remember them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Did Creepy say they would be out that house in two weeks?
When Izzy talked about bullying in the last vid, sounds like she's pro bullying šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does Chris do a weird voice when talking to jace? Or Isla? Itā€™s odd and sounds foreign

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They're off on another holiday apparently. I'm hoping it's only for a few days, and that the girls won't miss yet more school.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.