The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "Best of our 2019 vlog" is up. Chris literally got called out for being a p3do. Oh yes, what a lovely year 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
1 million views for their Christmas Day vlog. It makes me so cross!!! They don’t deserve that money!!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So basically they did jackshit for new year and dont want to admit that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Comments turned off on the latest SassyBelle vlog.

Have to say I think Esme is far more natural and confident speaking to the camera. I hope Isobel does her vlogs because she enjoys doing them and not because she has no choice but to do so.

Reactions: 13
So I decided to do the what we get paid for video.on invidio instead tonight, to get a rant but I was bored of seeing Sarahs ugly face so scrolled down to see what came up under videos. And I saw the flattering picture on the Royal wedding floatie party.
That's a good picture for perves of the webs
and then also come the nice black eye of the speeking up about my past.

So basically they did jackshit for new year and dont want to admit that 😂
probably. we took the day off because we were exchausted after all the things we did on our holliday...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watched Katrina’s Christmas Vlogs, how on earth do they afford all that plastic tat, I noticed the boys got the same presents a lot of the time. I really felt for Leah clearly very little thought went into her presents. That youngest child is a nightmare thrown present around and the other children, made Isla look well behaved.

Reactions: 13
I think that was small dig at nikki
Definitely.

And how lovely of Lazy to tell all their young viewers that the world is a scary place. (Of course it is, especially with freaks like them around, but she shouldn't be saying that to.impressionable young kids who will worry and need reassurance.)

Reactions: 12
I watched Katrina’s Christmas Vlogs, how on earth do they afford all that plastic tat, I noticed the boys got the same presents a lot of the time. I really felt for Leah clearly very little thought went into her presents. That youngest child is a nightmare thrown present around and the other children, made Isla look well behaved.
Katrinas video was literally everything that b and m stocks. Like she’d walked round with a trolley and had one of everything.

Reactions: 9
So creepy says “Good morning” as they’re walking into Matalan. As they’re walking out and back to the car they were saying that they were just closing and waiting for people to leave as the store was closing at 4pm.

So was it actually morning when you walked in and you were in there for hours & hours or did you LIE. AGAIN. 😂 honestly what an absolute wank stain.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Whoever said montage for vlog👏👏👏👏
Do we really have to sit through this boring tit again? 🤔
I refuse to watch, but assuming it’s a montage of 200+ visits to b&m bargains and matalan, lazy being pulled backwards in a hospital wheelchair, the production of rubber Jasons and Chinese blankets, then everyone sweating their tits off for 6 weeks in the horrible tin can? With an unrelated thumbnail of Izzy’s open-mouthed shocked face. #teen #travelfamily #gingertones 🤙🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well I guess we know where Isabelle gets her 'words,' from as Sarah said Revolutions, I mean it's resolutions how is that so difficult? Idiots the pair of them. What hope have those poor children got?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well I guess we know where Isabelle gets her 'words,' from as Sarah said Revolutions, I mean it's resolutions how is that so difficult? Idiots the pair of them. What hope have those poor children got?!
According to Lazy, Issy was picked to be "a Bullying Ambassador" at school. I assume that she means Anti-Bullying?! :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She was joking showing to Isabelles missspell on the other vlog. you see it in her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.